Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
A few threads back she was wittering on about this squirrel table and how her Uncle Dave had made one and that never in her life has she wanted something so much. Tattlers Constabulary did some investigations and discovered Uncle Dave is real as there were comments on his FB page from Grinch and Big Freda I think.
As usual though, what Madam wants, Madam gets! Whether it came from Ebay, Amazon, Uncle Dave or The Garage of Hidden Treasure, she had to have it. I don't think she realises that her garden is rapidly becoming a toilet that Henry will share with the birds and the squirrels.
Maybe she could get that Dynamo label maker out and section off parts of the garden labelled "Toilets" just so the birds and squirrels know where to go? Then she could wipe and pine it every day. She could even make them a little ensuite out of her basket of random shite and get her money's worth out of that tube of sealant she's mistaken for grout!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Rh3a

Chatty Member
So again she can happily order herself a hairdryer but can’t by Ronnie the climbing blocks 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!!
11th April I posted this screenshot from Trace.
Today she has them to put on!!!
This REALLY fucks me off!
I run the most ‘known’ luxe UK press on nail brand and when I was a Hincher (🤢) and she was pregnant I messaged her looking to gift her some personalised nails for when Rrrrrronnie arrived and she wouldn’t be able to have her long ones all the time any more.

Did she acknowledge me? No. Does she read my messages YES. As I’ve pointed out before any time I’ve since called her out on her shitty actions she NEVER blocks me (because my Insta has a large following) yet always blocks accounts with low followings coz she’s a calculated and manipulative biatch!

Don’t get me wrong the last thing I’d want now is a bunch of dumbass Hinchers as customers tatting up my brand so thank GAWWWWD she didn’t accept. But it’s the principle!

And she’ll bodge the application up (just like she did with her store bought ones) coz she can’t be arsed to do anything properly and won’t prep her natural nails, therefore they’ll fall off in hours again and she’ll damage the reputation of the press on industry! If she preps properly they can last 2-3 weeks AND be reused but she isn’t going to research it and Trace (who is obviously stuck up in the loft making nails now) isn’t going to know the right steps for best wear when she has just jumped on this lockdown bandwagon!

RANT OVER.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The urn story was not funny babe, can see it was done for gram content you sad fuck.

It should be hilarious imagining a 7ft blonde drag queen with size 12’s bumping into stuff, but you’re dull as dishwater!

Must try harder. ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Julezv93

When she ‘cries with laughter’ and tells a stupid ‘funny’ story, it always reminds me of the Catherine Tate character that used to tell her husband about her day and she would crack up with laughter and build up to it, to then come out with the most stupid and unfunny ending. Does anyone know who I’m on about? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Screenshot_20200426-224548_Instagram.jpg
"Not many Instagram photos get so many positive quotes" Thats because she deletes and blocks anyone who doesn't kiss her arse Becky.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Is she taking the piss? A vision board? What is she? 12?? Fucks sake. Just email the companies direct to beg for freebies Beggy Mitchell!!! And do spell check before you send you illiterate prick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

L00kform3

VIP Member
Half heartedly did painting with Ronnie that once, but puts that amount of effort in to a fucking ‘vision board’. As always, I despair.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Who is she talking to “I’m a qualified hairdresser”. He’s fucking married to you ya utter utter arseclart surely he knows you daft cow. Is she talking to us Tattlebastards as someone asked about her hair dressing abilities. Pair o wankas
Arrlsoooooo
Whose filming his hair cut? Mar Barker?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Cocobean

VIP Member
A £300 hairdryer isnt particularly relatable is it? I'd wanted one for years but couldn't justify the price tag or afford it.
Hubby bought one for me a couple of years ago for christmas and I love it, but it's not something her demographic of followers can just pick up. Not when a lot of them are probably not working due to the virus or on reduced income

• Heart

WallacesDog

My stepmother sets a lovely christmas breakfast table.
At Christmas! With fizz 🍾
Who,
Who,
Who????? In their right mind sets a table like this for a normal breakfast and sits in a skanky vest like this whilst filming themselves.
All for the Gram, ya thirsteeeeebeeeaaaatch.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LadyB

A bit early for me and hubby's chat today but I was so angry at that daft bugger Mrs H I had to tell him Me: "Remember a few weeks ago when I was lifting that big dish of tatie pot out of the oven and my wrist sort of gave way and the whole lot crashed to the floor?" Him: Oh yes there was lamb chops, carrots, onions, sliced spuds and bits of glass all over the kitchen floor. You cleaned it all up, mopped the kitchen floor and we had egg chips and beans instead." Me: She has just accidentally knocked over and broke a couple of vases, dropped a small tub of sour cream and a little bit of soil from a plant and had to go back to bed" Him: Why? Me: "She reckons she had to start the day over again!" Him: Thank god I am not married to her, I couldn't cope with all the drama! Laughter !! Silly cow, I don't know how she would cope with a real problem

• Heart
  • Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I went to Uncle Daves page and kind of fell down a rabbit hole. Looks like old Hinchy was going into business in 2018 with her bestie who makes the personalised jars. Some kind of wax melt company.

20200425_151226.jpg

20200425_151242.jpg

20200425_151258.jpg

20200425_151314.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Julezv93

I’m calling it now, she will end up spray painting it grey to match the bird table. She thinks she Snow White and all the animals will flock to feast in her garden and help her get dressed in the morning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43