Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Havnt being able to post for a while guyzzzzzz. Lockdown has finally hit my already feral daughter, turning her into an emotional even more feral monster!

I FUCKIN’ love a good cheesecake but hers looks like a yeast infection on a plate.

Glad she’s spending a bit more time with ronniehazfootzandjustdoneatriathalon, albeit with a phone glued to her hand. You can just see how confused that boy is that he’s getting attention.

BurgerTheifHenHen is still obese.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Shock of the century....uncle Dave has sent a squirrel table. Who could have predicted such a thing?
And he EVEN sent the screws...what a champ!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I’m still fairly new to Hinch. Why would she have lied about the gastric band? To add to her rags-to-riches type story? She looks like she’s never been that big. Surely even a private surgeon wouldn’t perform surgery on someone who wasn’t considerably overweight due to potential complications outweighing the benefits? What a bizarre lie
I actually think it was made up to cover up an eating disorder.

I am now even more convinced that SS changed her day off to shake off Zoph. I think she did it suddenly to catch her off guard. Zoph knew it would be too obvious so stuck to the Sat that SS originally started. I don’t buy the friendship at all and I think Stacey is sick of being copied. We’ve all had that copy cat mate and I’m sure some of us have done something to throw them off the skids. I know I have. 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I know Hinch loves to follow our suggestions so here's one. Hinchy, do Jamie's hair for your next photoshoot. You're so professssh after all.

20200426_222927.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So if, and it’s a BIG if, Uncle Dave is actually real. Do we reckon he’s a real blood uncle? Or just a creepy old bloke that Freda was shagging back in the day, so now he’s “uncle”?

Come and sit on Uncle Dave’s knee Soph 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

InstaFamous

Why mango in the tomato sauce???
I knew she had the ellas kitchen book

why didn’t she do a post when she got it instead of trying to pretend she was suddenly a Fantastic cook 🙄
Now, I could be wrong - and this is speculation only so DONT quote me on this at all, but I think it could possibly be....because she’s a massive dick.

• Haha
  • Heart

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I've been rewatching The Royle Family lately. There are a lot of similarities.

Denise and her ratty extensions (Hinch).

The mild neglect of Baby David (Ronnie).

Barbara doing most of the childcare (Ma Barker).

The weird meals: carrot crush with a knob of stork, cup-a-soup in a bowl. (Golden syrup chicken, mug shots in a jug)

Dave and Denise not having half a brain between them (no explanation needed there.)

When they're discussing the wedding list and Denise wants to fill their new home with all the latest stuff, even when she doesn't know what it's for, like a blender.

General shit diet, like Dave and Denise eating little David's selection box for tea, or the constant dairylea on toast. Then there's the conversation where Denise tells Barbara they had spaghetti for tea, and Barbara says "oo bolognese?" "Hoops."

Ma Barker: "what did you have for tea Soph?"
Hinch: "spaghetti."
MB: "oo bolognese?"
H: "no, hoops and sausage out of a jug."

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Gla30

Chatty Member
Imagine making an instagram account and instead of using your own name, you use someone else’s surname because you’re such a scrambled beg on toast and desperate to be noticed 🤢 what is wrong with all these sheeple that follow the hinches!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I discovered tattle life only 2 hours ago after I’ve decided I’ve had enough of Mrs Hinch after today’s stories & grid post.
Your all right - that is a beg board & that photo is photoshopped.
This mornings ‘bad start’ look so staged I thought I was in the west end. Was that her attempt at trying to fool us into thinking she didn’t have a perfect life!
Why oh why has she started recipes, the woman stated she can’t cook anything a few months ago & is suddenly a dab hand & giving us lot cooking tips - hinch recipe book pending & what’s that a clothing range too - like what the actual fuck she’s a cleaning influencer not a cook or fashion guru.
She’s lost sight of the real world and real life.
I never realised how fake she looks until this picture - you take a lot of pride in your appearance for someone who spends 364 days a year at home or at your parents house Soph. Don’t think there is pressure for her to look good - we only need to see her marigolds & she hides behind grettel most the time so why all the fakery.
Has Jamie got any mates? family? Life of his own? She portrays him as her personal assistant he is always there at her beck & call - what does he actually do all day????
I can not relate to her unrealistic, unachievable, far fetched life one bit. I’m done #nolongerahincher

Reactions: 53

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
He looks like a rat with tits in this picture! Don’t even get me started on her eyebrows! Aren’t eyebrows meant to be 3D? Ronnie Rotten! How old are these two? Selfie with our beggy basic board! Fucks sake. I always think I hate her enough, and then she does something like this that makes me know new levels of hate.
I thought he was looking a bit of David Gest
Separated at burff
Someone do a haircut on this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
Haha I read it then I read it to the tune of the Addams family haha... clever in the voice of woody haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Morning you troll bastards

looks like we have a meltdown incoming.
And she’s smashed that hideous vase in a fit of rage hasn’t she.

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She must have hoovered Grandma Hinch’s ashes up after she took the smashed urn picture 😂 because she surely doesn’t have empty urns knocking about on her sideboard?! What a ridiculous ornament! As a funeral director I can’t imagine a worse ornament on my side than an empty fucking urn!

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Morning everyone 😊
I've just brought coffee back to bed for me and my present husband. He's put the radio on and Bryan Adams Summer of 69 is playing..... 🎵 those were the vest years of my life 😂
What is actually going on in Hinchliffe Manor? Broken urns because she's fallen into the table, sour cream on a bid for freedom from the fridge and now soil all over the floor? and she says she's got the shakes? Has she thrown a monumental tantrum? Is she hanging out of her arse? (I'm not convinced she doesn't drink) Is she about to treat us to a passive aggressive meltdown? Has she gone back to bed in the dress she says she tripped over in? Is Onslow firing up the George Foreman ready for fried eggs outside? Why doesn't she realise Henry will not stop digging because she's moved a garden chair?
Oh the debates these questions rise up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

AC55

VIP Member
Ronnie was apparently eating couscous when he was 7 months old. Unless Ella's Kitchen make couscous in a pouch that's a blatant lie! No way was he eating couscous in January! I also don't believe he's eaten 4 meatballs in mango sauce (?), 4 cauliflower florets and some bread and butter. He'll be having a slice of cheesecake next!

• Haha
Reactions: 49