Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I wonder if all the influencers are being gifted these hairdryers and being told to keep it quiet that they’re getting the gifted in the current climate? Too much of a coincidence that 3 people have them thus weekend? And is cleaning with Mario not about to lose his job as well? Seems daft to be spending that much on a hairdryer when you don’t know if you’ve got a job to go back to?
Which 3 ?

Reactions: 2

Graciii

Tel me please why she keeps reusing the Charlie Bingham inner trays? Are they reusable or something? Never had one before and not at the price they charge never likely to just curious, cross contamination is triggering me
You can reuse them I do mine i just put them into a oven dish before they go in so they clean better 😊

Reactions: 2
For anyone who didn't watch the BBC series on In the style, one of the owners saw a pic of one of the Kardashians in a bodysuit. He sent it to their designer and had her tweak it slightly, it was basically a direct copy but cheap materials. They had it on sale within a few weeks. Perfect company for Hinch and her lies and sneaky tactics.
Off topic, but can you remember what the series was called?

Reactions: 1