Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, you couldn't make it up šŸ˜‚

she got an extension just before Ronnieblessim was born, so she wouldn't have to move the dog out of his 'bedroom' for her actual SON, when he was born!!

All kitted out with his own personal cushions and pictures :sick:

View attachment 114547
Didn't she used to put him to bed and stroke his paw until he fell asleep too šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I have loads to catch up on but just wanted to say that the curtain pleats thing really gets on my wick. Who cares whether your pleats are even or uneven šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
BRB just going to find a mouse to put in my hair. Didnā€™t realise thatā€™s what itā€™s been missing all this time! šŸ­ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep, you couldn't make it up šŸ˜‚

she got an extension just before Ronnieblessim was born, so she wouldn't have to move the dog out of his 'bedroom' for her actual SON, when he was born!!

All kitted out with his own personal cushions and pictures :sick:

View attachment 114547
Wait, has she actually printed off "all the vest sorry best" and put it in a bleeping frame šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
In my opinion itā€™s because breast is best and think the govt
Wonā€™t allow baby milk ads trying to say otherwise I may be wrong perhaps a new mum on here can confirm . All the breast!
Yes thatā€™s true. The WHO etc want to promote and encourage breastfeeding as much as possible. Advertising an alternative would possibly affect/influence mothers feeding choice.
That is why formula companies invented second stage ā€˜follow one milk. There isnā€™t a lot of difference between the first and second stage milk, but they are allowed to promote and advertise the second, so you become aware of their brand and products.

Reactions: 3
I have loads to catch up on but just wanted to say that the curtain pleats thing really gets on my wick. Who cares whether your pleats are even or uneven šŸ¤Æ
Really irritates me too, glad itā€™s not just me! šŸ˜‚
Who the duck cares about stuff like that, what a sad life!

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m still behind and stuck in the last thread but I wanted to come and say this before I forget again! I write so many essays in my head while Iā€™m reading through these threads and then my toddler and baby wake up before I get the chance to post.

I would have so much more respect for Hinch if she was just honest about things. Like if she said, ā€œguys, Iā€™m really not a confident cook, which is why Iā€™ve been sticking to pouches and jars. I was too scared of messing up. But Iā€™ve reached out to (X person or company) and theyā€™re helping me out with some simple recipes for things I can make for Ronnieā€. I donā€™t get why she hasnā€™t done this. Sheā€™s admitted before that cooking isnā€™t her strong point (no judgement - itā€™s not mine either) and surely no one is going to believe that one day Ronnie was living on pouches, then the next day she suddenly knew how to make pancakes and patties. It doesnā€™t make sense.

Why doesnā€™t she say, ā€œRonnie isnā€™t great at sitting up or crawling yetā€? Why does she try to pretend he can do it? If I had to guess, Iā€™d say that sheā€™s worried sick about it and doesnā€™t want to be judged, or for people to message her and say thereā€™s something wrong with him. I get it. But I donā€™t like that she pretends that he can. If youā€™re worried, just donā€™t show him at all. Reach out to the health visitor and ask for support, and keep him off insta.

Last one: I REALLY wish sheā€™d admit that her mum is there. Just admit it! ā€œGuys, when lockdown started, we decided that mum would move in with usā€. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s so that she can keep ā€œworkingā€ as there is no way Iā€™d be able to clean, film, make things right now (I have a 9 month old and 2 year old. My husband is a key worker and is gone all day. Iā€™m lucky if I get to have a wee). She has to have someone there to be able to do what she does. I know she has Jamie but maybe heā€™s involved with a lot of the filming too...I donā€™t know.

I just hate all the slyness and evasion. Iā€™d like her a lot more if she was transparent but itā€™s like she physically canā€™t do it. Everything has to look like itā€™s perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Itā€™s truly amazing how she gets all these messages from her new followers asking her questions about previous tat but she wonā€™t answer questions from anyone else! Sheā€™s so desperate for content repeating old tit. Why doesnā€™t she answer her critics head on? Wonder where bug boy is heā€™s been quiet, he must be down Morrisonā€™s getting the Birdseye burgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi guyszz, I really can't keep up with all these threads. Been at work doing 3 12 hours shifts in a hospital, while I'm guessing Soph has been pissing about cleaning her sink and propping ronnsomes up blessums like an ornament. Have I missed much? From what I've seen of her stories today, she's still decided she would wake up and act like a complete prick as usual. Soph if you reading this, we dont believe Ronnie is standing unaided for more than a second that it takes to take a photo, so if you could actually provide us with evidence that he sits unaided for more than 2 seconds and is pulling himself up on furniture to stand, otherwise it didn't happen soph and don't get me started on the food she's making for Ronnie, I mean Deliah Smith eat your heart out! Again we see no evidence of ronnie actually eating it, probably because he isn't and I don't blame him. That crap she made this morning looked as dry as Ghandis flip flop, poor kid. Her content is boring the death out of me, so hope she does something exciting like fly free for more than 48 hours. BTW no one cares if there isnt an equal space between the bleeping curtain pleats, there are far more important things to worry over if you hadn't noticed you silly cow. ATV

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
But why wouldnā€™t stacey do it alone? She doesnā€™t need hinch. Sheā€™s proved that with bringing out her own cleaning range (if thatā€™s true). I get why Sophie needs the friendship, but why does Stacey?
New Kim and aggy cleaning crap plus making stuff out of crap tv show

Reactions: 8
As Ronnieblesshislittletufts loves everything she has made him so far I canā€™t wait for him not to love something. Of course it will never be filmed because everything is so perfect at Hinch Towers but I canā€™t wait for him to launch the food all up the walls, floor, over that shaggy rug.
Imagine the screeching, Hyperventilating that the house now has a bit of colour. Lard arse eating up the spoils after running in from the garden with muddy paws. Jamie mid way through the third sloppy tit of the day. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Lol she would never film him chucking something in pure disgust as we know all children do! I've ended up with spag bol in my face plenty times! All the vest! šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m still behind and stuck in the last thread but I wanted to come and say this before I forget again! I write so many essays in my head while Iā€™m reading through these threads and then my toddler and baby wake up before I get the chance to post.

I would have so much more respect for Hinch if she was just honest about things. Like if she said, ā€œguys, Iā€™m really not a confident cook, which is why Iā€™ve been sticking to pouches and jars. I was too scared of messing up. But Iā€™ve reached out to (X person or company) and theyā€™re helping me out with some simple recipes for things I can make for Ronnieā€. I donā€™t get why she hasnā€™t done this. Sheā€™s admitted before that cooking isnā€™t her strong point (no judgement - itā€™s not mine either) and surely no one is going to believe that one day Ronnie was living on pouches, then the next day she suddenly knew how to make pancakes and patties. It doesnā€™t make sense.

Why doesnā€™t she say, ā€œRonnie isnā€™t great at sitting up or crawling yetā€? Why does she try to pretend he can do it? If I had to guess, Iā€™d say that sheā€™s worried sick about it and doesnā€™t want to be judged, or for people to message her and say thereā€™s something wrong with him. I get it. But I donā€™t like that she pretends that he can. If youā€™re worried, just donā€™t show him at all. Reach out to the health visitor and ask for support, and keep him off insta.

Last one: I REALLY wish sheā€™d admit that her mum is there. Just admit it! ā€œGuys, when lockdown started, we decided that mum would move in with usā€. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s so that she can keep ā€œworkingā€ as there is no way Iā€™d be able to clean, film, make things right now (I have a 9 month old and 2 year old. My husband is a key worker and is gone all day. Iā€™m lucky if I get to have a wee). She has to have someone there to be able to do what she does. I know she has Jamie but maybe heā€™s involved with a lot of the filming too...I donā€™t know.

I just hate all the slyness and evasion. Iā€™d like her a lot more if she was transparent but itā€™s like she physically canā€™t do it. Everything has to look like itā€™s perfect.
So what youā€™re saying is, she should be honest and truthful? šŸ˜‚

Have you met our princess soph patron saint of zoflora šŸ™ˆ

Youā€™re describing her evil twin šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have 3 and mine often just moan about everything I give them unless itā€™s toast! But of course Ronniewivthelonglegswhocanstandandtalkandhastwoteefswhosmummaloveshimandkissesmummaandloveshandsnomeshenrystail ā€˜LOVES IT ALLā€™
Takes after his mum. All she says is I love ittt! I love ittt guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SS and The Grinch must wait for one of them to post so they can do something better. It's almost become a pissing contest between them! "Anything Stace can do I can do better" šŸŽµ well actually Grinch, you can't. You can't because you are boring, vacuous and so lacking in content that you copy your supposed "best friend" in a pathetic attempt to increase engagement. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
does he ever eat jam or anything like that
you know - messy, sticky and a bleeping nightmare to get out your hair, carpet or the bloody dog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guyzzzzzzz we still have ā€œbake a cakeā€ to look forward to!! OMG I canā€™t wait! What will go in it? What colour will it be? Will there be piped icing?! Oooooh the possibilities!
(Wonder if they magicked up some more cake tins too. Not sure the other ones survived #steppingstonegate) šŸ™„
I wonder if she will use the tins she made those tit stepping stones in

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I really hope she does bring out a baby book. I think it will be her downfall. The new mum target audience will be a lot less forgiving than her barmy army of wannabe cleaners. She can't do stuff like feed her child low fat soft cheese and promote unsafe sleeping and not expect some backlash.
theres no chance sheā€™ll be allowed to put half of the things she does in a baby book if she gets one šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 8
Did she have to post the ingredients? Are her hinchers so unbelievably stupid that when theyā€™ve read ā€œporridge oats and milkā€ theyā€™ve needed a visual to what those items could possibly be.

why canā€™t she just use cows milk and regular porridge oats? (Cows milk is fine in food before 1)
Sheā€™s clearly struggling for content and in competition with her pal. Wish she would just be honest. It would be so refreshing and she would come across much more relatable. Instead of that she makes out sheā€™s living in a perfect bubble.

Reactions: 9
God...that garden is getting so full of crap...she buys more and more stuff and it just looks plonked and crowded. she got seriously bad tastešŸ¤¢

But itā€™s for all her new followers šŸ™„šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Just because you can buy it doesnā€™t mean you should. Theyā€™re seriously spoiling the space with the amount of tat cluttering up that garden. Wow

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.