Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell i miss days when we used rip Soph and Onslow to shreds! Post screenshots of the mental Hinch groups on Facebook and have an absolute belter of a time doing so! Can we at least still call Henry a fat duck? 😂😂
Surely chicken strip is never off limits? He can’t read after all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think it’s a coincidence that Stacey put up a story of her using Neal’s Yard Goodnight Pillow Spray and now Hinch has put up a story about sleep sprays she uses?!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think it’s a coincidence that Stacey put up a story of her using Neal’s Yard Goodnight Pillow Spray and now Hinch has put up a story about sleep sprays she uses?!🤔
I don’t follow her but from what I see on here it almost seems tit for tat. That sleep spray is reet good though. Reformed insomniac approved 👍

Reactions: 9
Before I catch up with your posts you crazy lot, I’ve just come across ‘whatmummymakes’ on insta. Check out lunch ideas on her highlights. Pretty sure I’m seeing similar things from Soph. But no mention of whatmummymakes. Defo same x

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her but from what I see on here it almost seems tit for tat. That sleep spray is reet good though. Reformed insomniac approved 👍
the one Stacy uses or grinch? I could do with some, no matter what time I go to sleep I always end up awake until the early hours 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don't normally comment on here as just like reading all the comments as some are pure comedy gold but I need to ask what's with al the sudden baby cooking? I mean it's about time but how can someone switch so suddenly from pouches to all this weird pattie making in a matter of a few days it seems. I just used to purée veg when weaning and and finger foods etc. That was 20 years ago though lol . I would say a baby weaning book is going to be the next money spinner. :eek:

Reactions: 18
the one Stacy uses or grinch? I could do with some, no matter what time I go to sleep I always end up awake until the early hours 🙄
Sadly the Grinch one. I used to regularly only manage 4-5 hours of sleep and at my worst went 78 hours without sleep (not for the want of trying!!). The This Works spray has been so effective I’m almost regretting it for when baby makes an appearance in September 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Pattie cake Pattie cake for handsnomes man... quick move your hand as fast as you can”

next title suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Sadly the Grinch one. I used to regularly only manage 4-5 hours of sleep and at my worst went 78 hours without sleep (not for the want of trying!!). The This Works spray has been so effective I’m almost regretting it for when baby makes an appearance in September 😂

I’ll try anything Thankyou. oh god how on earth did you manage? X

Reactions: 1
So this list in her tit book was started the 5th April yet she only ticked of change cot sheet today. So she hasn't changed Ronnies bedding in nearly 3 weeks! duck sake I wash and change all of our beds once a week maybe even twice a week in warmer weather. I honestly don't think she's as 'clean' as she likes to make out. Just take a look at her hair for a start of 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why she makes out she can’t cook 🤷🏼‍♀️ She has pics on her private insta of meals she’s made before. This don’t look to bad for someone who claims they can’t cook
I think the technical term is, "Lying Cow".
In my house there's just been hell on about the heating! 😂 I think at 19 degrees it's perfectly warm enough but present husband said it's freezing and turned the damn thermostat up! I must admit though, my body temperature is 10 degrees higher than volcanic ash all year round 😂

Frasier was one of the best tv programs ever! Niles! 😂
I used to proper fancy Niles! Love that programme so much. Reminds me of maternity leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So this list in her tit book was started the 5th April yet she only ticked of change cot sheet today. So she hasn't changed Ronnies bedding in nearly 3 weeks! duck sake I wash and change all of our beds once a week maybe even twice a week in warmer weather. I honestly don't think she's as 'clean' as she likes to make out. Just take a look at her hair for a start of 🤢🤢
And Ronnie has only had 1 fun activity in amongst 2 pages of cleaning. Now he has to wait for her to make another list before he gets to do something exciting again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hell
I think this is exactly what's going on. I actually find this to be the most despicable things that she's done. My own daughter had some delays and has Asperger's, she has autism but is higher functioning. I cannot imagine pretending online that my baby was more advanced than she was. It's as though Hinch is ashamed and that's just super gross to me. She's obviously pretending he can do things. Instead, she should just enjoy him for who he is and contact his doctor (I'm not sure how it works in the UK as I'm in the US) and see about getting him some early intervention,

Also, I am caught up! I'm never caught up seeing as those of you in the UK are 6 hours ahead of me! So I'm rarely caught up and get to comment. I just want to say that I love Tattle. It's so much better than similar US sites. You all crack me up!
He’ll also end up bow-legged if she forces him to stand up before he’s ready to!!! 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.