Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so obsessed with Ronford Christie’s naps? She is setting that kid up to be as neurotic and highly strung as her

Reactions: 38
Hi all, if you want to talk about general parenting stuff please visit our sister site https://mums.chat and keep this thread about the Instagram account in question

Reactions: 31
Thank you for the replies. I'm holding on as I love Tattle and this was my fave thread. I know I won't be able to post while we are on Ronnieblessims as primary content, unless my niece sends me stuff i will have no insight. However I think I will just sit and wait a bit for our beloved Sophlora to implode which surely she must do sometime soon.

Reactions: 14
Fellow Texan here too. We used to live in Austin, but now were in Longview, TX. My daughter lives there. Sorry, off topic
I don’t see what this big fuss is about being ‘off topic’.
personally, I generally like reading about other users, as well as gossiping about what the crust bag has done.

Reactions: 41
Same here. Do you get to 3am and shut down? I did my last one last night (first set of nights in 13 months) and I swear I closed down and didn’t wake up again until an hour ago everything’s a blur!

And I genuinely couldn’t give a flying fuck what Hinch is feeding her kid, or what milk he has he will be absolutely fine. She could fall into a pit of lardsnomes shite and still come out smelling of Ava Mays arsehole scented meltttsssss. As for the pipe inshulayshun, heard it one million times Sophie, it’s still boring. Ps Ava May it’s my laarrrssst arsehole scent it’s my fayvvvveeeee

She still isn’t acknowledging what’s going on in the world either which makes me really hate her. And, she’s really really thin she looks unwell.

Reactions: 17
Where do lakes go
Why is the sky turquoise you mean
General 3 year olds questions

Reactions: 16
Yeah listen how peaceful it is when you're not squawking all over everything.

Please ignore my double picture. For some reason it only lets me upload things in a really weird way sometimes, and says its too big, no matter what I do! X

Reactions: 12
As a former follower I was bored that's how I ended up here

Reactions: 19
Have I ever wondered where a lake starts and finishes? No, no I haven’t Soph. You know why? Because it’s a fucking lake you thick bint!

Reactions: 36
She's also becominh super obsessed about Ronnie's routine and nap times over the last week or so, I'm sure I read that she was even putting that on a list to monitor the times. Is she preparing for a fake meltdown, or is she actually having a real one? I'm so worried about that child as he grows, you can not use lists to bring up children, no matter how much Grinch tries!

Reactions: 14
They should not be letting the dog drink from a lake. I know a bout of the shits would help him loose weight but seriously, NO!!!!

Take fresh water with you for him you plonker, don't let him drink what could easily be rancid water.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.