Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I seeing hunch back hinch all boney backed and just in a towel. Could they not just get their jammies on then take a photo if they must rather than a well planned photo of them both naked. It’s ridiculous!

still not washed Her hair, what’s that day99?
Hair washing with extensions is probably the worst thing to do. It’s all matted at the roots, you can’t friction rub the scalp, have to bone dry it or it smells of wet dog.
Extensions need a LOT of maintenance, she will end up with dreadlocks at the roots if she doesn’t take care of them, which can lead to hair loss.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m so glad social media wasn’t around when I was a young mum because Hinch would of made me feel like a total tit mum, my 1st child was easy didn’t know I had her but times were hard, no money, husband looking for work, on my own no help in the day, my 2nd child had awful eczema & asthma, my husband was always working, my 3 child was placid & my 4th didn’t sleep through the night till he was 4 (tried everything) I’ve never lost weight after having my kids, my youngest is 9 & I’m just fat, now into my late 30’s I just don’t give a stuff anymore! I am who I am & my kids are happy & healthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh look Soph is trying to prove that Ronnie can stand unaided 😴
All she needs to do now is show us that Ma Barker is there too 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well just had a quick catch up from this morning. What an eventful day our zophflora has had. We said she had a bump at Brussels, then she had a bump this morning, then bump miraculously disappeared due to some pre recorded tit or photoshop. I still maintain this is why she wears a blanket for the NHS clap because that's when we see a full length of her
If she is pregnant then that ‘I’m not pregnant’ story is gonna be the biggest, most obvious lie she’s ever told. Surely even she isn’t THAT stupid?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ohhhhh Lalardyarsehenry laaaaa I’m VIP don’t know when that happened!

I don’t know how it happened I’m just living my best life, I couldn’t of done it without you guyz! This is crazy!
ATV
Welcome to the club . Il bring Tuna fritters :sick:

In my opinion it’s best to get dressed when you get out of the bath and leave someone else to deal with other things.
Give it a vest bossy boots ffs!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hair washing with extensions is probably the worst thing to do. It’s all matted at the roots, you can’t friction rub the scalp, have to bone dry it or it smells of wet dog.
Extensions need a LOT of maintenance, she will end up with dreadlocks at the roots if she doesn’t take care of them, which can lead to hair loss.
Absolutely I am a hairdresser with extension training, and I mean I’ve been doing this for a long time, her hair will be horrific especially when it gets greasy, her bonds will be slipping, hair will Be matting, anyone who has hair extensions would have been seriously told by anyone who is professionally trained the high maintenance involved. In lockdown I’ve had many clients contact me on what they can do at home. I can tell you she is one lazy ass witch who ain’t gonna be doing what she’s told to look after that birds nest. God help whoever put them in if they weren’t fitted correctly, gonna be one grumpy grinch with her traction alopecia.

Reactions: 13
Hang on, anybody seen vests post...”outta the bath” was we not talking about them fisher-price linkimal toys yesterday And saying how he never had educational toys etc ....as if by magic there one is 🧐 they Definitely read these

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a cath kidston plate set I only know because we love that brand for my older son not yet the baby x

edit to add I’m quite annoyed though now because I feel like if std starts buying from them I can’t incase people assume I’m buying because she has it :(
Don’t let her tit on your parade, if its something you like don’t stop using them just because fudface mcfudderson does. Don’t let her spoil things for you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Awwwww that pic of Ronnie with his teeth! He's so bloody gorgeous. How can she not spend all of her time with him??? duck Tattle and duck Insta Hinchy, no amount of
one up manship on some 'trolls', money or freebies is worth missing out on him!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Absolutely I am a hairdresser with extension training, and I mean I’ve been doing this for a long time, her hair will be horrific especially when it gets greasy, her bonds will be slipping, hair will Be matting, anyone who has hair extensions would have been seriously told by anyone who is professionally trained the high maintenance involved. In lockdown I’ve had many clients contact me on what they can do at home. I can tell you she is one lazy ass witch who ain’t gonna be doing what she’s told to look after that birds nest. God help whoever put them in if they weren’t fitted correctly, gonna be one grumpy grinch with her traction alopecia.
Yep. That dry shampoo will be clumping.
I have turned clients down because I don’t think they could maintain them.
No chance is she looking after them.
even if they were stuck in properly, she don’t follow the aftercare, you know what happens. I have my clients sign disclaimers - all aftercare was given, etc, happy with the extensions, because you are nottrying to bite my arse for your laziness.
I’m cringing at whoever does her hair - imagine brushing that out to replace them? 🤢
Wouldn’t surprise me if she has scalp issues.
I would not be her hairdresser at all.

Reactions: 9
Ive tried to keep up with this thread today because yesterday I managed to keep up all day and had more interaction, but my little diva has been EFFING AWFUL today!!! I have just necked a double gin because I need it 😂
Our little one we are potty training, she’s been running around naked all day, the moment I turn my back, huge wee on the kitchen floor, stamping in it, then slipped in it! All this while refusing to nap today too. HOW I AM NOT DRUNK YET I DO NOT KNOW!!!!
I am planning on having a little date night with Husband because he’s had a really stressful day at work today.

I will hopefully be able to check in through the night though.

EDIT : this was written at 6:05pm but my best friend facetimed me and I’m only just posting now at 7:15pm haha.
I can confirm that I have had many gins. The diva went to bed at 6:10pm and went straight to the land of nod.
I am off to attempt to stand in the shower being half cut and with my arthritis playing causing me grief in my knees and hips.

Taking bets on whether I can get in the shower and make it out in one piece or not...PLACE YOUR BETS NOW....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep. That dry shampoo will be clumping.
I have turned clients down because I don’t think they could maintain them.
No chance is she looking after them.
even if they were stuck in properly, she don’t follow the aftercare, you know what happens. I have my clients sign disclaimers - all aftercare was given, etc, happy with the extensions, because you are nottrying to bite my arse for your laziness.
I’m cringing at whoever does her hair - imagine brushing that out to replace them? 🤢
Wouldn’t surprise me if she has scalp issues.
I would not be her hairdresser at all.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Everything you just said 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.