Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she uses old content to show a bit of a bump. Gets everyone talking and then her engagement goes up with the sheep speculation. Then she comes on later with her flat gut and the sheep will now be messaging her saying how lovely her figure is. Her flaps must be red raw from all the sheep constantly attached to them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Many moons ago my neighbour would always ask was I expecting again...she really was an old goat.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So she uses old content to show a bit of a bump. Gets everyone talking and then her engagement goes up with the sheep speculation. Then she comes on later with her flat gut and the sheep will now be messaging her saying how lovely her figure is. Her flaps must be red raw from all the sheep constantly attached to them
What’s that saying? Bad attention is still attention.

Many moons ago my neighbour would always ask was I expecting again...she really was an old goat.
Should’ve egged her windows, the old trout.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah my first was sleeping through from 4 months and my second didn’t sleep through until 16 months but I did find my second a lot easier as a baby she’s 3 now and is a little cheeky madam and my first is 6 and is a right little tit 😂😂 so they are both devil children at the moment 🙈🙈
I have 3 boys (11,5 and 18 months) and this lockdown has made me realise how much I dislike all my children! Roll on when they can be shipped to nanny’s house. (I do obviously love all my children but my god they test my patience

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think by posting that picture of her in the bathroom looking pregnant, she didn't realise people would notice therefore potentially ruining her big reveal for baby number 2.
Either that or its an old picture from when she had Ronnie.
Same old boring content 😴😴😴

Aww I’m glad she’s found something to help her mental health :) when my partner was really bad with his last year I tried to get him to go the gym to help his but he wouldn’t go 🙄 I had a vision that if he went he might end up looking like Jason momoa/ aquaman, he wouldn’t have any of it.

we clearly see hinch does not go the gym though I don’t know how her figure would be so good like that without exercise 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes the gym really helps her but this lockdown is not helping her mental health really difficult to deal with hope hubby isn’t suffering too much

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t know how she can do from this to this in the same day 🤯
Something not right with her leg in that skinny tummy pic. Look how pointy her knee is. Don’t know about editing pics and what not but that looks like it’s been photoshopped or something

Reactions: 7
I have 3 boys (11,5 and 18 months) and this lockdown has made me realise how much I dislike all my children! Roll on when they can be shipped to nanny’s house. (I do obviously love all my children but my god they test my patience
I thought I was the only person who felt like that 😂😂😂 They are gonna be having a week long stay at nanny’s house when this is done 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t know how she can do from this to this in the same day 🤯
Maybe she's had a good clear out of the burger back up 🙊 Paul the Pine required in the loo!

For real though, everyone bloats and that, but that's a vast difference in a day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have tops that make me look pregnant! I mean I have a gut anyway, but there are some tops (especially the ones that flare out but really hold the boobs in).
I get some clothes make you look bigger than others but that is a drastic change, she literally had a belly to being stick thin!

Reactions: 7
Since you always read here soph I would like to know where you actually get the energy from to clean? I’ve not cleaned my house in days because I just can’t be bothered. I was going to clean today but ended up drinking a bottle of wine last night and have spent today reading tattle hanging out my arse hole while my feral children trash the already messy house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I dont understand how she has such a good figure and she does zero excersize? She doesnt even walk. Im a lot younger than her and dont have a flat tummy like that 🤣 i guess its because she doesnt eat
She defo alters her pics she is not that skinny And anyone can look slimmer from the side not the front

Not posted before so hello 😊👋
That skinny picture in the jeans is so photoshopped, look at the seam on the knee, it dissapears 🤔 so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.