Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already knows exactly what she's going to make with her basket of shite. Probably another bird death trap. It does my head in that her barmy army actually believe she cares about their suggestions!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Suggestion for the box of ‘randoms’ Sophie, how about you put it all away and spend this time you’re wasting begging for engagement, with Ronnie. Sit down with him in the garden, let him feel the grass on his hands and feet. Let him play and explore as best he can, how about some water play with him? Messy play? Or just give him your total undivided attention for a change, read to him, talk to him... the list is endless!
Christ she’s annoying.

Reactions: 37
She's so trying to be like Stacey with creating an idea for the garden. I tell you what you can do with the basket of randoms......throw it all in a big heap throw dynamite on it, blow the bloody lot up and walk back into your 50 shades of grey home and get a bloody life. Ideally play with your son, not the dog but your one and only son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Suggestions guyzzzzzz for her basket of randoms chuck it in the fuckin bucket along with yourself twit
hahahahahahah🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's so trying to be like Stacey with creating an idea for the garden. I tell you what you can do with the basket of randoms......throw it all in a big heap throw dynamite on it, blow the bloody lot up and walk back into your 50 shades of grey home and get a bloody life. Ideally play with your son, not the dog but your one and only son.
duck offfff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those videos are doing my head in, the spinny camera and in and out it’s making me feel sick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I DO NOT GET IT. Seriously what is the matter with her? Why has she always go to be doing ‘something’. She can never just have a day off to relax and spend time with her family and her small baby! Where is Ronnie whilst she’s fannying around with a load of tat asking bleeping strangers on the internet what concoction she should put together next??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her clicking is grating on my tits. So much so, that I have gone from a D to AA.

I wouldn’t care, but it’s completely out of bleeping sync.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How huge are Ronnie's portions? Also this was his second breakfast, am I right? Never mind walking, he will be rolling at this rate!

Now she's on the shortlist for MOTY her posts are winding me up even more.

Has anyone noticed that she's now trying to get 'Click and Clean' out there! It wouldn't surprise me if she's copied Stacey and already got this trademarked, before she started trying to make it a 'thing'! 🙄View attachment 113842

Oh gosh don't. How many bets that 'Rons/Ronnie's Recipes' will be the title of her next book 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂 x
Grr!!! Tap to tidy! Click to clean! Fart to duck off!!! 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She already knows what’s she’s going to do with that pile of crap. Can someone tell me how she has time to duck about with stuff like that and clean a house and cook gourmet 🤮 breakfasts and look after a toddler 🤭 and just be an all round superstar. Suggestions anyone lol

Reactions: 15
Did she remove the candle jar “bird bath” from the bird feeder? Surely she doesn’t have 2 large white candle jars lurking around?

Reactions: 11
It looks lovely where she is. She’s all set up on the grass while she ‘creates’ whatever the duck she is planning. Why not let the kid sit on the grass and enjoy the sun. Let him try to crawl around. No doubt he will be down for his 28959th nap of the day. Why can she never include him or spend any time with him other than the random boomerangs of him ‘painting’ through cling film or wasting half the produce aisle on ‘edible paints’. Which you know are only done to get the shot then cleared away. She does my head in!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Here’s a suggestion - play with your child instead of making absolute tit out of junk! Honestly, poor Ronnie. I obviously don’t spend every waking minute entertaining my son who’s 5 but every day we’ve been doing SOMETHING fun together. Today was flying a kite. I have never made something out of absolute crap just to get away from him! What part of Ronnie is growing daily, changing daily, it’s such a precious time watching them develop does she not understand? She won’t get this time back.

Reactions: 28
SS is believable to me, I think she has random tit and seems quite crafty. Hinch nahhh mate lol, don’t believe it.
Yeh I agree with that. Some of SS ideas are quite good. However Hinch’s only creative ideas come from tat in B&M!

Reactions: 9
She’s got to be lying about that phot of the squirrel on a little bench eating! No way did ‘uncle Dave’ make it, I’ve seen that picture all over Facebook! Liar!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.