Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can they put hinch in the same league as the nurse mum, she is incredible , what a brilliant mum doing it in her own , on her own soph
Some would argue about the nurse mum also. She too isn’t as perfect as she seems online and has been called out about numerous things.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
With the mums list, why not all get on and vote for one of the other mums she doesn’t win? No doubt she will be begging her followers to vote for her that’s the only reason she shared it, the nurse mum for example hasn’t shared it!

hinch will today being going to b n m, home bargains, the range and any other ‘essential’ shops open near her so she can have stuff she bought in feb to get out and show us this week!

Reactions: 22
Literally cannot keep up with these threads!! Had to abandon half the past thread as couldn’t possibly read 30 pages and keep up with this one haha

One of the most annoying things she does is ask Ronnie what he’s doing when it’s bleeping patently obvious. He’s stood on the sofa. It’s bleeping obvious. “What you doiiiing???? What you doiiiiiiing???” Even if she said some thing like “Are you climbing on the sofa?”, at least that would stimulate his vocabulary a bit more that “what you dooiiiiinnnnng?!?”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
These best mum comps should be banned! How many mums have we seen on these threads saying that they worry they’re not doing a good enough job because of x, y or z they’ve seen on insta. And then some idiot thought it would be a fab idea to pitch a bunch of them against each other. Bloody genius! Twats!!! 😤

Reactions: 49
I’ve had a good nights sleep and I’m still absolutely fuming she’s on that mums list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I actually think they spend their saturdays face timing each other, Stacey giving soph parenting advice and tips on feeding ronnie and soph giving stace tips on how to rinse her followers like she’s been doing for the last couple of years
I agree, i can see it now.. Her sat on sofa in video call with stace, jamie takes photo, then uses it on his grid later in the week saying shes in a buisness meeting when its actually stace shes talking to with her jotting notes own off her, because lets face it who would look like that for a business meeting🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am terrible. I laugh when I am at at a funeral because it is my default mode of coping!! plus working in the nhs we all have a dark sense of humour. even when my mum died and I saw her in the funeral home and I felt her head I burst in to laughter because her head felt like a coconut and it freaked me out. At the end of the day we are only human. And basically we are all sick and twisted we just don’t like to admit it. I will happily share my intrusive thoughts. Proud to be not part of the norm.
I’m so sorry to hear about your mum passing but have to admit when you put her head felt like a coconut I burst out laughing 🤣

Also with the rspb posts I was thinking of messaging chris packham who does spring watch etc I follow him on Facebook and he does a Facebook live near enough everyday, well you can’t message him on Facebook but can contact on Twitter which I don’t have, is anyone able to tweet him? I think he would answer as he’s so passionate about wildlife and if he saw that hinch was posting a dangerous way to feed the birds and to show it to supposedly 3.3 mil followers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Notice all the other influencer mums on that list have descriptions that state they show the good and the bad of parenting. So how has Hinch been selected?
Also - I scrolled through that list (the website layout is horrific, it’s keeps jumping) and I couldn’t find her on it 😕

Reactions: 10
Squeezes her 10 month old into a Moses basket.

Shoves him behind the sofa and only talks to him for the gram.

Posts naked photos of him in the bath for every weirdo, freak and weirdo to do whatever they like with.

Feeds him the human equivalent of cat food but only steps up because people on here have called her out for it and not because it’s healthier for him.

Screeches in the poor things face at every given opportunity.

Can’t even be arsed to look her child in the eye because she’s too busy checking herself out.

Lets him play with pedigree chunks tail.

Mum of the year right there 🏆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Well I've woke up still full of hell about Hinch getting mother of the year! Those words should never go in the same sentence and I thought it was a nightmare but obvs not, so I've sent them another message this morning in addition to my essay last night, asking them how she deserves this recognition and attached a nice photo of Hinch along side it 😂 ⬇⬇ ATV

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If they don’t know, then maybe people should tell them... 😉🤣
I've done it!!!! Full on rant to them this morning...I started and sent one, but then couldn't stop as I remembered the bollocks she does....I went back 4 times! 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Squeezes her 10 month old into a Moses basket.

Shoves him behind the sofa and only talks to him for the gram.

Posts naked photos of him in the bath for every weirdo, freak and weirdo to do whatever they like with.

Feeds him the human equivalent of cat food but only steps up because people on here have called her out for it and not because it’s healthier for him.

Screeches in the poor things face at every given opportunity.

Can’t even be arsed to look her child in the eye because she’s too busy checking herself out.

Lets him play with pedigree chunks tail.

Mum of the year right there 🏆

Pedigree chunk.. Howling 😂 although the dog being tubby is her fault the lazy wagon.
All the nicknames get me guysssss

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In the words of Victor Meldrew....
I DON'T BLOODY BELIEVE IT!!

BEST MUM AWARD!!

To whom ever decided to do this poll... APRIL FOOLS DAY was on 1st April!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey guyyyzzzz.
New here, I'm just learning 😂
Feel like I have found my people.
She just baffles my brain. I admit I do watch SS - I think she's entertaining & she reminds me of my friend. 🤷‍♀️
But bog troll is something else, she doesn't have an ounce of personality or originality.
And mum of the year give me strength, it's pretty obvious that's why she's suddenly become baby chef of the year. It's pitiful.
That poor baby, she doesn't give a shite at all.
I have a 3 year old, but suffer from a chronic illness, some days I cannot walk, some days I cannot get out of bed. I have gigantic mum guilt, but watching that tit show makes me realise I'm actually quite OK.
Any who, just wanted to pop by and say hello!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hinch cant even feed birds properly without either trying to drown them in that bird bath or choke them to death, let alone look after a child properly. She really is something else 😤

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.