Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting on my tits using that stupid handheld hoover for fucking everything! It’s a dust buster! You have another 13 cordless hoovers!

Reactions: 28
So tubbytufters has gone from eating slop to practically eating a 3 course meal, pull the other one Soph. Your trophy child isn't going to eat all that food just to prove us wrong, so stop been a pleb and just get on been a parent will ya. ATV

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Like hinch she's another silly tart who's landed well in life. They should fuck off together imo.

Reactions: 14
Probably not, I started giving my daughter Marmite occasionally when she was 1 and a half. But only a really thin layer. She would have it everyday if she could she loves it. But as a mum you should be checking salt content in everything.
I'm always buying reduced salt and sugar products.....only for the kid though that stuffs rank

Reactions: 15
She will kill the birds with the fumes from that spray paint
At least she sprayed it outside, unlike when she did the pumpkins inside the house at Halloween but had to chuck them away as she did them about 2 weeks early and they went mouldy

Reactions: 18
Soz if this is old news but I don’t folllw ‘influencers’ on insta so just having a tiny peep into this fucking baffling world this morning has made me feel sad and slightly murderous. There is a massive ‘community’ of sad bastards who idolise this prick and have accounts on which they literally buy absolute shit, unwrap it on the gram and show it off. And it’s not even decent gear? Fucking boring arseholes. Seeing this level of consumerism makes me sick. Fucking vile

Attachments

Reactions: 13
So my youngest who does still watch from time to time and likes to send me her shite, sent her nonsense about the leggings into the group chat I have with all my daughters. My middle one immediately replied with
Mrs Hinch gets sent a pair of colander trousers”.
Now I cannot unsee Hinchy straining her pasta through her trews. ‘Golden syrup chicken and fusilli a la legging’

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Any minute now she will be thanking her sheep and giving them the credit for letting her know not to put nuts out for the birds. ‘I’m just learning guyzzzz’

Reactions: 23
HES TEN MONTHS OLD?! Oh my sweet foolishly labelled bird bath how had I not realised that? I thought he was 6 months. Man.

Reactions: 22
Just wrapping my head around the fact that of all potential account names in the world, someone’s gone for ‘hincher shopper loves a barg’

Imagine building your entire account name and personality around some chavvy glorified saleswoman who does not give a single shit about your existence LOOOOOL

Reactions: 21
My daughter sat at 6 months and my son at 11 months then walked at 16 months and he’s fine Ronnie does sit up on his own though

Reactions: 5
You guys are killing me today. Fusilli a la legging!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.