Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that video of her and ronnieblesshims playing was so painful she actually looked really disgusted and cross by the end when he was poking her in the mouth ( as babies do as they learn from touching ) I want I punch her in the face today for being a totally crappy parent šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never said she was perfect, no one is! At least she owned it and said she was finding it hard to quit. I smoked for 8 years then quit and went cold turkey soon as I were pregnant and found it easy, some donā€™t. I then done 9 years of no smoking then started up again 2 years ago then quit again 3 months ago. Its an addiction and bloody hard to stop.
i smoked before I had my first son, I went cold turkey when I was pregnant, I also found it easy because I was pregnant I wouldnā€™t have quit if I was pregnant I then started again when I had my baby about 2 months later I was lonely, moved to a new city, no friends or family around me and my partner always at work it was hard so I smoked I then got pregnant again to my now 7 month old and quit easily again only because I was pregnant for the babies sake I have smoked since I have had him so I started again I donā€™t smoke as much, I donā€™t mind people smoking I donā€™t smoke around my kids or in the house just a couple a day Iā€™m open about it, celebs often hide that they smoke, quitting it crazy hard Iv tried I couldnā€™t do it, I want to Iā€™m just not in the right frame of mind at the moment, Iā€™m down, a little depressed often and I feel very self conscious and down about myself when I can get over them maybe I can then try to quit smoking. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New thread idea:

Rose and Fred playing cards to spice up their marriage, while Ronnie naps in his Gypsy carriage šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Stacey actually concerned me a bit with that message this morning - its not hard to find out which school her children go to, and from that you could easily find out where she lives by looking at catchment areas, rightmove sold prices etc....if you were that way inclined of course. I just think you need to be so careful.

With the whole Moses basket thing, I remember with my son when I was introducing him to his cot and sleeping in his own nursery, I used to put the moses basket inside the cot for nap times...maybe this is what she's doing? Has anyone actually seen it in her lounge lately, as I don't recall seeing it. I've half a mind that this is what she's doing as I know it is quite a popular method, keeps them secure in their cot and gets them used to the new room.

Reactions: 3
Ma Barker and the sister used to monitor for comments on the Facebook group because they said some awful things to some people for daring to question the Princess. They were downright nasty. The whole family are poison
I'd like to think her sister has more morals and ethics than to engage in this charade of a life!

Reactions: 13
i smoked before I had my first son, I went cold turkey when I was pregnant, I also found it easy because I was pregnant I wouldnā€™t have quit if I was pregnant I then started again when I had my baby about 2 months later I was lonely, moved to a new city, no friends or family around me and my partner always at work it was hard so I smoked I then got pregnant again to my now 7 month old and quit easily again only because I was pregnant for the babies sake I have smoked since I have had him so I started again I donā€™t smoke as much, I donā€™t mind people smoking I donā€™t smoke around my kids or in the house just a couple a day Iā€™m open about it, celebs often hide that they smoke, quitting it crazy hard Iv tried I couldnā€™t do it, I want to Iā€™m just not in the right frame of mind at the moment, Iā€™m down, a little depressed often and I feel very self conscious and down about myself when I can get over them maybe I can then try to quit smoking. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Only quit when you feel its right! Now probably isn't feeling right for you with all the worry going on and its your one thing you enjoy to yourself. Im craving one like bad some days and other days Im perfectly fine.

Reactions: 11
So SS posts a story of her cuddling Rex and has pure adoration on her face, then dresses him in a dungaree set.
Then Hinch posts a story of her ā€œcuddlingā€ Ronnie and has a face of pure terror. Her face literally screams ā€œhow much longer do I have to do this?ā€ Then she dresses him in a too small dungaree set.
šŸ¤”
She really shouldn't try complete with SS. Personally I find Stacey a bit of an annoying prick šŸ˜‚ but to be fair she does try - to be eco, to feed her kids well, to entertain them, to raise awareness, support small businesses etc etc. Soph is just a selfish cow.

Reactions: 28
She really shouldn't try complete with SS. Personally I find Stacey a bit of an annoying prick šŸ˜‚ but to be fair she does try - to be eco, to feed her kids well, to entertain them, to raise awareness, support small businesses etc etc. Soph is just a selfish cow.
Yeah I noticed this mirror image too. Also a dungaree set because a Tattle Troll bastard asked only 2 days ago (could be 5 mins ago with the speed of these threads) why Hinch always dresses him in baby grows.
That dungaree set gives him camel toe itā€™s that bastard tight!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Soph we all know you read on here šŸ‘‹
FYI ā¬‡ā¬‡ā¬‡ no need to thank me, ATV šŸ˜‚
20200415_120403.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I reckon that speeded up Zoflora hour might have been pre-recorded. Vest Coast Motherfucker has just put a story up about her being on a conference call, so if she did it this morning how did she have time to do all the Zofloraing & then edit it into one of those videos before her meeting which seems to be happening right now?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My son is exactly 2 months younger than Ronniehandsomstrouserstooshortpoppingoutofhisoutfitdrinkingjuicefromabottletuffs and I wouldnā€™t dare put him in his Moses basket actually in fact when he was rolling over and got to big at 4 months I sold his basket on Facebook market place and now at almost 8 months heā€™s standing in his cot I was woken this morning to his little head popping up at the top his cot šŸ˜‚
Is she really that bloody thick!? Put it in your loft and send it to narnia for when Ronnie gets too big and boring for the gram that you pop out another sprog
I remember when my daughter was 6 months I put her in her next2me crib whilst I was getting ready, we had all the sides of the crib up at this point. She pulled herself up and toppled out of it onto our bed thankfully! Absolutely shat myself, safe to say she was put in her cot in her own room from that point! So how she thinks itā€™s safe putting Ronnie in a Moses basket at 10 months baffles me!

Reactions: 13
If she reads here why does she continue to do it and film it for us to all ridicule I donā€™t get her her logic ????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon that speeded up Zoflora hour might have been pre-recorded. Vest Coast Motherfucker has just put a story up about her being on a conference call, so if she did it this morning how did she have time to do all the Zofloraing & then edit it into one of those videos before her meeting which seems to be happening right now?
But a conference call without make up šŸ¤” no she isnā€™t on a conference call haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.