Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so forced. She looks so unhappy, and so does Ronnie! I have never felt the need to prove the love I have for my child on Facebook or Instagram. It’s a given that parents love their kids. But Rose Vest seems to bang on about it all the time to prove how much she loves ronjohnmillionaire
I’ve just looked at her story and thought “how come I don’t have any videos or photos of myself playing with my baby?” then I realised it’s because when I’m playing with my baby my first thought isn’t “quick, better film it for Instagram”. She is such a fool, yes it’s nice to have photos of things to look back and remember but surely it’s better to be present in the ACTUAL moment rather than watching through a screen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh Verucca, if you wasn’t such a witch we could grow to like you! You’re comedy gold! Zoflora hour 😂😂😂 I think she should use us here as agents rather than Gleam!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow that second photo is so sad. It's looks like Ronnie shouldn't even be in that photo. It's like she's just using him as a prop.

These pictures are an eye opener! I can feel the anger and frustration towards Ronnie from her. I bet shes so annoyed hes not photogenic in the same was as Henry. By that I mean he doesnt have a big beaming smile and play up to the camera as some babies do. I think hes so cute. Hes like a little old man!
And people saying shes disappointed she doesnt have a girl, I dont believe that for a second. She wants a little army of men hanging off her every word and to portray the image of Ronnie being a mummy's boy.

Reactions: 15
I no longer watch her stories with the sound on because her voice gets on my wires but I see the song choices and that's exactly what I thought this morning. Thousands of people have died, thousands more will die leaving devastation behind for families but as far she's concerned "I'm alive" and with that comes the continued ability to keep the cash flow growing and the praise and worship flooding her social media. She seriously couldn't give a duck about anyone but herself!
I just think it’s so insensitive, I know it’s just a song, but when you are in turmoil these songs hit nerves. That song is a victory song, it’s a bit like playing Gloria gaynor I will survive!
I myself am petrified, I keep saying to my husband if we survive this thing, I’m worried for my parents. Hubby is highly vunerable so I’m the only one who leaves house to shop. Fair enough trying to post normal things but she hasn’t said one thing about it, her fears for future her parents her husband his parents etc no mention of grandparents? She’s young enough to still possibly have them?

Reactions: 14
In regards to her ‘place2be’ highlight suddenly coming to the front. I reckon she watched SS story on how amazing the guy is who’s helping the NHS with PPE and got jealous, in a weird ‘I help charity too’ kinda way. So went back and looked through her own ‘charity’ highlight to make herself feel better and realised there was something she had done that she hadn’t put in. So now he’s put it in its come to the front of the list.

The amount of chemicals that family must breath in is shocking! Must be so bad for the dog and Ronnie 😷😷 she just don’t give a tit does she as long as the gram is looking good and up to date

I must be a dirty witch then 😂 I’ve not disinfected anything ...oops 😂
To be fair neither have I 😂 I’ve just kept up with my usual quick cleans. It’s only me and my husband at home, and we both rarely leave the house atm so no cross contamination

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More highlights...😳😳😳 i cant stand her..
I commented on her easter pik the other night asking why her HUGE overgrown 3 month old 🤣 is still in a Moses basket and strapped in to a baby bouncer and why he is plonked at the back of the tent- i was soon blocked lol... Having to look on my second account... I had to comment she had been getting on my nerves for weeks

Attachments

Not defending Hinch or anything and I’m not saying Stacey isn’t a good mum but she was pictured smoking whilst pregnant with her second son. So not as perfect as you may think.
Never said she was perfect, no one is! At least she owned it and said she was finding it hard to quit. I smoked for 8 years then quit and went cold turkey soon as I were pregnant and found it easy, some don’t. I then done 9 years of no smoking then started up again 2 years ago then quit again 3 months ago. Its an addiction and bloody hard to stop.

Reactions: 19
The Mrs Hinch effect :(
The poor dog may get chemical burns but at least he’ll smell nice eh?!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.