Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where would this wet mud have come from? Has it rained heavily overnight? Other than the odd shower, it's been pretty dry and warm in the UK as a whole over the last few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone said the charity highlight had gone form her page.....someone’s been doing some reading as it’s back on there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please don't tell me she's put ronnsomesrosiecheekswifftoosiepegs in that Moses basket for his nap cos that's what it looks like too me 😮

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Get him out of that bloody basket the kids head is touching the top while he sleeps. Dangerous, cruel witch

Oh duck off! Lots of people ask how many naps Ronnie has? You honestly think people wake up on a morning wondering how many naps your child has? Do you really think you're that important? Why can't you just admit you read Tattle and feel you need to justify to us how many naps he has? He was apparently rolling over by himself just before Christmas, but the fact you still put him in his Big Fat Gypsy Moses Basket tells another story doesn't it? The child can barely sit up straight and if he does its only for a few minutes for that picture perfect Instagram pose!

I don't understand why you do the things you do with Ronnie. It's almost as though you don't like him all that much......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I wish she would stop letting him nap in that death trap he’s far to big for it!
Plus nobody asked about naps head!! Just wanting to address tattle comments again 🙄 oh and hinch dont get cocky just when you think it’s going well they change things up as unpredictable little buggers 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Where would this wet mud have come from? Has it rained heavily overnight? Other than the odd shower, it's been pretty dry and warm in the UK as a whole over the last few weeks.
Possibly from where the garden is being dug up to install a swimming pool? Obviously the public pool they take over and no one is allowed to use when they're there is closed now so of course they'll have to have swimming lessons in the garden for
RonnieblesshimhastuftznoteefsbuttheyrealmostallthroughcanrunlikeUsainBoltandclimblikeamountaineer

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 109595
Maybe she would enjoy playing with him more if she used both hands? Just a thought! I don't have kids but I LOVE babies at Ronnie's age, they are generally so sweet and touchy-feely. He is trying so hard to play with her and she is just not having it. You could tell from the beginning of the video she wanted them to just be sort of gazing lovingly at each other. But sorry he won't do that, he is 10 months old and wants to play.
in midst of this pandemic,Highly possible a few ‘hinchers’ or their families aren’t alive this morn sadly :( I don’t like celine Dion and I don’t care much for that song right now, that’s just an ’I’m alright jack duck the rest of you’ middle finger

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Let me tell you all now, no one has asked about his naps. It’s been mentioned here before, she’s read it and now addressing it for us. Thanks soph!

Reactions: 26
I can’t find the comment to quote it but whoever mentioned Jamie quitting his job to monitor her is probably right. She cannot be trusted and certainly cannot parent on her own. Hence why she needs Kanye Vest and Ma Barker there 24/7. To me she is showing signs of PND (I had it myself). She needs to get out that house - it’s not helping her!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
in midst of this pandemic,Highly possible a few ‘hinchers’ or their families aren’t alive this morn sadly :( I don’t like celine Dion and I don’t care much for that song right now, that’s just an ’I’m alright jack duck the rest of you’ middle finger
I no longer watch her stories with the sound on because her voice gets on my wires but I see the song choices and that's exactly what I thought this morning. Thousands of people have died, thousands more will die leaving devastation behind for families but as far she's concerned "I'm alive" and with that comes the continued ability to keep the cash flow growing and the praise and worship flooding her social media. She seriously couldn't give a duck about anyone but herself!

Reactions: 27
Ohh ffs he is napping in that moses basket. Thanks Soph for clearing up how many naps he's had. That was the 1st thing I thought of when I woke this morning. Also if you had fed your child harder good to break his gums he might of had teeth sooner. Don't forget to get him a toothbrush to scrub all that juice off everytime you give him it out of a bottle. Are you even brushing his gums?

henry is digging holes in the garden because he isn’t being walked!! Dogs dig when they are bored. Poor dog calls herself this best dog owner with her dog having its own bedroom in the house yet she can’t even walk the poor thing, on the previous thread when someone was saying ‘Henry dogs’ as they call them don’t need much exercise I own a cockapoo she’s 2 years old and she’s the most energetic dog needs at least 2 runs around a big field a day and then loads of toys in the house to keep her entertained, people getting dogs for show annoys the life out of me just because hinch has one idiots! So unfair on the dogs

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Surely if you had a dog you know likes to dig, you would be watching his return he wouldn’t get past the door if was mine! Are we going to get a cleaning carpet story and the bed covered in mud errrm doubt it, if we don’t see it it didn’t happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My little boy is a little bit older than Ronnie, maybe a few weeks or so I think! If I put him in a Moses basket he’d climb back out 😂 Surely is not safe for him to be in there, how can she swan around the house cleaning things that don’t need cleaned while he’s lying unsafe in the basket, all it takes is for that bloody fat dog to knock into it... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Ohh ffs he is napping in that moses basket. Thanks Soph for clearing up how many naps he's had. That was the 1st thing I thought of when I woke this morning. Also if you had fed your child harder good to break his gums he might of had teeth sooner. Don't forget to get him a toothbrush to scrub all that juice off everytime you give him it out of a bottle. Are you even brushing his gums?
She'll be in one of her freshly pined bathrooms now recording herself scrubbing his little gums and then telling everyone "Ronnie loves having his gums cleaned. Don't forget how important this is guyyssszzz for their little toofy pegs" when what she really should say is Thank you Tattle for pointing out yet another area of Ronnie's care and needs that I have clearly neglected!
twit!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.