Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad is the photo of ronnieblesshimnextmofarrah just plonked at the back like an after thought and that bloody lard arse chub smug dog front and centre. Really irks me that she clearly loves the dog more than her own bloody child

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow why is she having a meltdown over using kitchen roll for her burgers when she literally had plates on that stupid bbq trolley the other day, there’s no hope for her is there? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she's going to use things that are kindly gifted to her then the horrible, ungrateful twit should have the decency to say thank you!
She is the most ungrateful twit ever and just expects gifts. As my granny would say ‘ don’t look a gift horse in the mouth’ but this knobber does not appreciate anything she has or been given. Truly awful behaviour which I hope these business start to see and realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Attempting to moderate, this is not allowed, especially from a new member. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Long time lurker here! I love tattle and I hate Mrs hinch! I know Ronnie is a big part of her page But I’ve got to say I really hate that these threads are starting to turn into mumsnet 😩😴 it bores me. I don’t care if Ronnie or your child was sitting up when exiting the womb..... can’t we just stick to Mrs hinch and her d*ckhead ways! Btw I hated her stupid speeach about ooooh look I am so relatable, I had my burger on kitchen roll and everyone else takes posh pics! Soph are you forgetting spending £267373 on a “last minute” graze table.

Zoph just needs to stop bleeping gushing all the time. Whether it’s Ronnieblesshim, Fred Vest or Pedigree Chunk, she always over-emoting.

I’d respect her more if she said ‘Jamie’s getting right on my tits today, cunting about in a vest, thinking he’s John McClane and sexting. Comment ✊🏻 If you think he’s a bellend, guuuyyyyzz’
Pedigree chunk!!! 😂 that is the best name ever! You have won!

• Haha
I’m getting so disgusted with seeing Ronnie.. I just skip whenever he comes on now.
It’s not that I have any bad feeling towards him, I just think it’s disgusting how she’s trying to hide his lack of development, like she’s ashamed. Just own it and help him as much as possible, get the best help/ advice etc

This whole situation with tuftz is starting to feel like knowing/watching a kid being neglected and ignoring it.

Honestly it’s getting beyond a joke. If she’s not ready to talk about it then fine, but stop pretending he’s reaching milestones that he clearly isn’t. It’s quite cruel & shows just how selfish she is. She’s rather do all this then admit somethings wrong.

And say age does admit it.. what’s she gonna say, oh we’ve just noticed it? When your troll noticed it from about 5 months old.

This all screams neglect. Even the people around her are scum, allowing her to pretend he’s standing? It’s messed up!
(And breathe)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I hope the company that #gifted her that stuffed bunny report the lying witch to the ASA. She is scum
She is disgusting took the jumper off the bunny so people wouldnt notice. Vile scrounging piece of tit. And the bleeping CHEEK of her to post the other day about supporting small businesses?!!!! Literally makes me SICK. Someone had spent the time buying the materials for that teddy, personalizing it, posting it to her for her to post a photo of it with no credit at all. These companies need to open their bleeping eyes and stop sending this money oriented bleep everything for free. Not like shes hard up and cant afford it, is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Poor Ronnie having to deal with images like that out there forever on the interwebs. His school friends will rip the piss out of him in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion:
Vest climbs into his box and gets ready for a tug,
A special reward for hoovering the rug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Wow why is she having a meltdown over using kitchen roll for her burgers when she literally had plates on that stupid bbq trolley the other day, there’s no hope for her is there? 🙄
shes waiting on her Barmy army to reply and say soph I eat mine from a kitchen roll too! So that she can do the whole “I’m just a normal girl guys! I eat my chicken burger off kitchen roll and I love it! I’m just your average Normal* girl from a little village in maldon in Essex and I’m so normall guys I am honestly not gonna lie!

*if you too are a deceptive millionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Would seem Stacey got the bunny too and hasn't tagged the people either. Also why did they put Ronnie's bench over a drain cover in a border? His feet seem to be resting on the drain cover

Have to say today has shocked me more than any other day the way that child is being treated. Not to mention that she's carrying on like nothing is happening in the world

Reactions: 26
Poor little Ronnie was pushed at the back, its ok guyzzz best brother Henry was at the front with a stupid hat.

Long time lurker here! I love tattle and I hate Mrs hinch! I know Ronnie is a big part of her page But I’ve got to say I really hate that these threads are starting to turn into mumsnet 😩😴 it bores me. I don’t care if Ronnie or your child was sitting up when exiting the womb..... can’t we just stick to Mrs hinch and her d*ckhead ways! Btw I hated her stupid speeach about ooooh look I am so relatable, I had my burger on kitchen roll and everyone else takes posh pics! Soph are you forgetting spending £267373 on a “last minute” graze table.
Easier said... she’s on overload with the Ronnie posts lately, it’s hard not to comment on them

Reactions: 18
I’m getting so disgusted with seeing Ronnie.. I just skip whenever he comes on now.
It’s not that I have any bad feeling towards him, I just think it’s disgusting how she’s trying to hide his lack of development, like she’s ashamed. Just own it and help him as much as possible, get the best help/ advice etc

This whole situation with tuftz is starting to feel like knowing/watching a kid being neglected and ignoring it.

Honestly it’s getting beyond a joke. If she’s not ready to talk about it then fine, but stop pretending he’s reaching milestones that he clearly isn’t. It’s quite cruel & shows just how selfish she is. She’s rather do all this then admit somethings wrong.

And say age does admit it.. what’s she gonna say, oh we’ve just noticed it? When your troll noticed it from about 5 months old.

This all screams neglect. Even the people around her are scum, allowing her to pretend he’s standing? It’s messed up!
(And breathe)
She needs to stop posting her son on social media period. She needs to keep some things private and whatever is going on with her child should not be up for scrutiny by anyone. But she has made that choice and sadly he has been opened up to a world that is unnecessary. As an adult do what the duck you want but don’t drag your child into it. Sadly she has spun out of control and dragged that little boy along and now cannot back down as so many of her sheep see him as their own and this is her holding on to her followers. Very irresponsible and sad to watch it unfold 😔

Reactions: 32
The problem is Ronnie is now the extra rivet in her life on the gram
If she keeps him off - which she should have done in the 1st place - her daily routine will be just the same old, rinse repeat, groundhog day blah blah
She requires attention from her army/sheep/followers for reassurance in her grey world
Otherwise they will wise up and turn on her or go watch some other cleaning lady

Look at all the comments she gets when a pic of Ron appears, it like a mass wetting of the nether regions from the grannies/sad bastards/peados that follow her

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.