Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she clean her kitchen after brrrrreakkkkkfassssttttt if the mad crazy mentalists had eggs alfresco. Boring lying twit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's been proped up like an ornament 😥 you can see the the way Ronnie is leaning back and the creases in the tent. It's all very sad!
definitely something behind the tent to prop him up.

Reactions: 15
Perhaps she is from a traveller background. I know a lot of travellers don’t go to school, has she ever mentioned anything about school etc? The way she decorates, talks etc plus the fake tan and thick make up does make me think she could potentially be. We have a site where travellers life around 2 miles from us and she does look like them
I’m not judging here . However,
Wtf is this all about? Parents to a bleeping dog!!!!
Well take him a bleeping walk you lazy twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So from what I gather she was gifted a bunny with a jumper with Ronnie a name on and has removed the jumper, used it in the photo and not named it as gifted.
She also used the bunny in her story with Ronnie and the egg. The jumper is still on but it’s behind another bunny so you can’t see it very well. And no acknowledgement of it being gifted or who it was from.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I have had it with this absolute waste of oxygen and skin, her hideous bug eyed vest wearing wanker if a husband and everyone else that lives in that house. Sorry bout it 🤷🏼‍♀️
1- why does she insist that they have to cook all their ‘meals’ outdoors on that George foreskin grill? She’s like somebody with ADHD or a metal disorder who gets obsessed with something and has to constantly use it unnecessarily- give it 2 days and we will never see that crappy ‘bbq trolley’ again thank duck
2- them ‘chicken burgers’ were Birdseye frozen crappy chicken grills and shes parading them Like they’re Michelin standard gourmet grub
3- ronnieblessimhazfootztuftzandaveryobviousdevelopmentaldelay hates her
4- the monologue of her ‘worrying’ about someone breaking his heart- what the duck man, get a grip you bleeping Moron. In your vapid grey inane bubble pretending you give a tit about the hundreds dying a day from this virus but really you’re sat at home obsessing over tit that LITERALLY NOBODY will relate to unless they also are neurotic bleeping twats who have no clue how to parent so makes tit up about what she thinks parents worry about
5- the tent photo where that horrible greasy lardy fat bastard dog is at the front AGAIN and ronjonlonglegz is folded away at the back, probably strapped into some other type of contraption designed for a baby half his age and size
6- TALKING OF WHICH WHY IS HE STILL IN A bleeping BABY ROCKER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
7- Sophie, for someone I have never met and never want to meet for the fear of losing brain cells by being in your vicinity, I really loathe you

I have so many other things to say but I’m bored of giving her the time of day. I think I’m riled up because I’m post 4 nights of working as a nurse in a busy A&E and whilst yes I chose to do this and it is my job that I get paid for, I think of what myself and my colleagues have been experiencing these last few weeks whilst putting our young families at risk and then I see this bleeping clown’s jokeshop of an insta story and it makes me think what actual value do you have to society AND NO YOU HAVEN’T ‘HELPED PEOPLE’ like everyone keeps saying you have, you’re disgusting and I can’t wait for you to disappear back into the irrelevance you came from

OK NIGHT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
View attachment 107742

That looks like the most dryest disgusting chicken burger I have ever seen. Raw onion again. I mean what are they, freaks!

Also did notice I think in today's stories, it was the first time I've ever heard her say 'i miss my family' I deffo think mumsy is there with her as she was talking about her niece in today's story!

Also why I'd she hiding the fact that her mum is there? As long as she has been there from day one of the isolation, and not toing and froing I don't see a problem with it! Why make out as if she isn't there, just own it. Bloody 'BBQ Cindy' should be her new name. Not BBQ Barbie as I quite like Barbie lol x
that’s an insult to cindy too 🤣 she’s more like BBQ cabbage patch kid

they were creepy weird ugly dolls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s lazy with parenting, his never gonna learn to do any of those things if he’s just shoved in a bouncer
I remember putting my youngest son in a bouncer as it was the nearest thing to me at 8 months. Just until I folded away washing. He was sitting forward trying to crawl out of it 🤣. Poor Ronnie has no desire to move at all. Sometimes you need to encourage them. That's not done by propping him up to look like he's doing it by himself 😡

Reactions: 12
I hope the company that #gifted her that stuffed bunny report the lying witch to the ASA. She is scum

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He uses to be so clingy when I met him and j had to say to him this tit needs to stop otherwise this isn’t gunna last cause I cnat stand clingy and gushy and he did it about me before on Facebook and I blocked him for a couple days cause it’s just cringe and he doesn’t do it anymore he’s learnt better and everything is fine now 😂
There is different levels of clingy 😂 still a sweet thing to do haha. What did he do when you blocked him? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is Henry allllwaayyyysss at the fore front
Of all the attention! Get your priorities straight hinch

Reactions: 21
Furthermore, if I tried to get my husband to do “Easter crafts” with me he would tell me to stick it up my a**** and just get him a beer.

Unlike old Daniella Vestbrook who was clearly obediently out there with his prittstick at the ready, little sellotape dispenser on his wrist- a proper vested interest in the photo shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This woman is out of her bleeping tree...honestly! Just waiting to get blocked on Insta now.

If you’re going to stage a cheesy as all duck photo of your ‘children’ 🙄 at least put some effort in! That’s just such a tit photo on so many levels. Why does Ronnie look like he’s been sedated?? And why does he look like he’s awkwardly photobombing the bleeping dog!! And what’s with all the weirdos ‘I love Ronnie so much’, ‘Ronnie and True Kardashian are my favourite babies in the world...what the actual duck!? I mean...just stop the world, I wanna get off!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I agree my daughter is 2 days younger than Ronnie as I've said before. She walks, eats, climbs. She demolished a whole Easter egg earlier and I’ve never been so proud 😂 if I try strap her in the bouncer she goes mental!
I don’t know if she’s just like it because she has 3 older siblings but my first walked at 9 months and was really forward but it’s because hubby and me just let her do what she wanted!
I miss them being babies but I couldn’t hold them back from what they wanted to do 😆
Makes me sad for poor Ronnietuftzblessim
To think looking at her hinch list thing she hasonly planned the one activity for him.. edible painting and he didn’t even get let loose. You should be doing more than that zophlora! husband and I both work full time and still do 2+ adult lead activities a day with little one. And then all bloody child led too!

Reactions: 15
Okay so we have RRRRRRRRRRRRonniebkesshim slumped as duck, looking at something off to the side AGAIN.

and lardsnomes being bribed with a treat to sit there. They aren't brothers. And Henry doesn't even bleeping like Ronnie that's why in ALL the pics of them together Henry is never natural, he's always sat there cos he's been told to you can tell. She's trying to make out they proper love eachother but you can tell Henry doesn't give a tit
Defo- you see so many lovely pics of babies and dogs cuddled up together or dogs being protective of babies- Fatsnomes doesnt give a single tit about BlessImzzzz and probably thinks he’s a sausage roll, the fat duck

Edited to say LARDSNOMES is the fat duck to whom I referred, not the kid

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Furthermore, if I tried to get my husband to do “Easter crafts” with me he would tell me to stick it up my a**** and just get him a beer.

Unlike old Daniella Vestbrook who was clearly obediently out there with his prittstick at the ready, little sellotape dispenser on his wrist- a proper vested interest in the photo shoot
Vested interest 🤣😭👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is Henry allllwaayyyysss at the fore front
Of all the attention! Get your priorities straight hinch
Maybe cause she has treated Henry like a child for so long and continuing to do it, she probaly thinks he will feel pushed out if she doesnt and maybe turn (God forbid)

Reactions: 16
I have had it with this absolute waste of oxygen and skin, her hideous bug eyed vest wearing wanker if a husband and everyone else that lives in that house. Sorry bout it 🤷🏼‍♀️
1- why does she insist that they have to cook all their ‘meals’ outdoors on that George foreskin grill? She’s like somebody with ADHD or a metal disorder who gets obsessed with something and has to constantly use it unnecessarily- give it 2 days and we will never see that crappy ‘bbq trolley’ again thank duck
2- them ‘chicken burgers’ were Birdseye frozen crappy chicken grills and shes parading them Like they’re Michelin standard gourmet grub
3- ronnieblessimhazfootztuftzandaveryobviousdevelopmentaldelay hates her
4- the monologue of her ‘worrying’ about someone breaking his heart- what the duck man, get a grip you bleeping Moron. In your vapid grey inane bubble pretending you give a tit about the hundreds dying a day from this virus but really you’re sat at home obsessing over tit that LITERALLY NOBODY will relate to unless they also are neurotic bleeping twats who have no clue how to parent so makes tit up about what she thinks parents worry about
5- the tent photo where that horrible greasy lardy fat bastard dog is at the front AGAIN and ronjonlonglegz is folded away at the back, probably strapped into some other type of contraption designed for a baby half his age and size
6- TALKING OF WHICH WHY IS HE STILL IN A bleeping BABY ROCKER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
7- Sophie, for someone I have never met and never want to meet for the fear of losing brain cells by being in your vicinity, I really loathe you

I have so many other things to say but I’m bored of giving her the time of day. I think I’m riled up because I’m post 4 nights of working as a nurse in a busy A&E and whilst yes I chose to do this and it is my job that I get paid for, I think of what myself and my colleagues have been experiencing these last few weeks whilst putting our young families at risk and then I see this bleeping clown’s jokeshop of an insta story and it makes me think what actual value do you have to society AND NO YOU HAVEN’T ‘HELPED PEOPLE’ like everyone keeps saying you have, you’re disgusting and I can’t wait for you to disappear back into the irrelevance you came from

OK NIGHT
👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.