Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That easter picture is so bloody sad. Poor Ronnie just shoved in the back slumped over. That bench picture is awful too because how easy would it be for him to fall. How does she not understand that even if he is sitting and standing strongly a baby of that age doesn’t understand the concept of getting down safely from a height like that while sat in that position. Very very dangerous. I’m actually shocked. At this point it’s got nothing to do with being a first time mum and not being confident in child development etc, it’s just a plain lack of common sense.

Reactions: 29
I would love to know how she gets him to sit in a bouncer? But he is apparently standing unaided and sitting unaided. Why would you put him in a bouncer? My daughter would have thrown a fit if I tried to put her in that at his age. Just shows Rose Vest is lying as always

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 107855
You wanted the best day with HENRY!? Ffs make your son a priority just once and not an equal with the bleeping doggggggggg 🙄🙄😡😫
Why is Henry, the DOG, the centre of the photo? He should not be at the top of the pecking order. Her human son should be. I LOVE our dog, but he is well trained, never begs for food, doesn't jump up, etc. It is weird that she can't differentiate between her baby and her dog.

Reactions: 27
I’m interested to see how many likes and comments her latest grid post gets. The last one was pathetic so I wonder if this will get more than 1500 comments. I think she’s definitely loses followers. It might be that they are still following her but don’t engage with her so don’t see her post and stories. I don’t think she will stay relevant to the masses for long coz she’s bloody boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20200412-205705.jpg
jut had to write something. Shocking that the dog is treated as more important than her child. He is not Ronnie's brother you Muppet 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Thread title suggestion

Sophs got the hump, ronnies back slumped - Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump

• Haha
Reactions: 102
Ronnie is being held up, daddy is behind the tent. If you look at where he’s bending means his bum is on the grass before the back of the tent but his back is leaning on material! She can’t even do that right or I’m he’s in the bumbo because the fat dogs been placed strategically in front so you can’t see it 🤣
That's exactly what I thought, someone's blatantly behind the tent propping him up. You can also tell by the way he's hunching over. Poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is her child still being laid in a baby seat with the straps done up.. no wonder he doesn’t move

Reactions: 19
I had severe pnd with Charlotte. I was convinced that people would see how unnatural a mum I was and take her away. I overcompensated when out in public/around people, I also used to let her explore but I'd surround her with cushions just in case - if she was hurt under my watch they would take her away... when it comes to the gushing, I used to fake it until I made it. I see a lot of myself in her.

Just to add, Charlotte is 18mths and a bleeping daredevil. I still worry they'll take her away, but I'm 4 months therapy and antidepressant free!! Things turned a corner for me when I got help (around 3 months in).
I have an 18 month old who is exactly the same! He fell out the trampoline earlier (tried to grab him but was too slow. I was getting off and he jumped after me) well done you for getting help! I also had PND and think that’s what hinch has!

Reactions: 10
I can’t help but think she’d be doing herself a huge favour if one day she just came on the gram and discussed everything. Ronnies development, her anxiety, why she always uses Gretal etc just be transparent. I think it’d be refreshing and I actually think if she got it all out there she’d feel a lot better in herself because she doesn’t strike me as happy. Even down the the smaller things like if her mum is staying with them and the things she’s clearly been out purchasing.

Reactions: 25
That is someone knees either side of Ronnie you can see them pushing against the fabric and their hands are holding his back. Whoever is behind him is in their honkers. I didn't think I could be more shocked at her but everything about that photo and the wording of her story is all wrong!

Reactions: 22
If we see how undeveloped Ronnie is then so must her family? Why have none of them mentioned it to her? Are they scared grettel will be on the gram again aggressively giving it the 2 fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.