Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma barker is behind the tipi holding him up and Mr Vest is standing to the side as his smiling 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Has the pic from this morning where she's propping him up by his bum been deleted?! I can't see it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s lazy with parenting, his never gonna learn to do any of those things if he’s just shoved in a bouncer
I agree my daughter is 2 days younger than Ronnie as I've said before. She walks, eats, climbs. She demolished a whole Easter egg earlier and I’ve never been so proud 😂 if I try strap her in the bouncer she goes mental!
I don’t know if she’s just like it because she has 3 older siblings but my first walked at 9 months and was really forward but it’s because hubby and me just let her do what she wanted!
I miss them being babies but I couldn’t hold them back from what they wanted to do 😆
Makes me sad for poor Ronnietuftzblessim

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Henry’s big hat hiding the bumbo. How’s he sitting slumped but with his legs out straight... the bumbo, that’s how.
Yes! Hadn't noticed that but when kids start sitting, they sit so straight. Im always amazed at how straight their backs are.

Reactions: 4
I think there is something behind the teepee that he’s leaning against. If he was in the bumbo surely he would look more upright. He’s leaning back against something and it’s definitely behind the teepee. The be kind cushion, I have no words 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My son is a month older Than Ronnie. I’ve got One of those bouncers. What you do is take the cover off and turn it over so it doesn’t have the crotch strap. My 3 year old liked to sit in it. I had to put it away about a month ago for now. He’s not interested in just sitting in it. But If I strap him in he just turns over, gets up on his knees and climbs over the top. He used to nap in it so I’ve had to bring a travel cot in.

Reactions: 4
The idiot asking about getting a ”Henry Dog” has really wound me up. THEY ARE NOT ACCESSORIES!!!

I have a gold show cocker spaniel myself - she is 7 years old, but has more energy than Henry in her left paw. Yes you can not walk them much, but you’ll make them fat and miserable - my girl likes nothing more than wombling around fields and can walk for hours. I also do agility with her, as they don’t just need physical exercise, they need mental stimulation as well.

Fucks sake I’m cross. Yes I’m judging you Hinch, for how you treat your FAT, BORED and UNEXERCISED so called first child. I don’t dislike Hentry, I feel terribly sad for him.

Here’s some pictures of my girl, just cos she’s my everything 🥰. And no, she’s not my child 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Guyzzzzzzz I think I've worked out why they stuff their crappy burgers with a ton of raw onion - if they both smoke their taste buds will be fucked, so they need the strong flavour to be able to taste it 🤮🤮🤮
Non smoker here and I bleeping love red onion! Esp in a Tuna sandwich (hubby is so lucky!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I used to be on meds for anxiety (still suffer now but nowhere near as bad!) and the thought of making a public insta with my whole life on display makes me want to hide under the duvet and scream! Anxiety my arse!! Another card she plays to fool her fellow gormos into buying tit she’s paid for promoting. You really are a tacky talentless hack.

Reactions: 24
duck me did she really sit and read a letter to her dog from the Easter Bunny?! Did I actually see that with my eyes?!! I’m done. That’s it. I can’t cope! bleeping hell!!! 🤣🤣🤣
And if I see “RonnieBlessIm loves this....guyzzzz” or “Henry Lardsnoms loves this....guyzzzz” one more time I’ll stab myself in the eyes with a bloody knitting needle. duck OFF Zoph and grow up! It’s not cute, or funny, or quirky....it’s just bloody weird. Knock it off already! 🤦‍♀️
It’s so creepy isn’t it, since when did the Easter bunny leave letters fair enough to Ronnie but to a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just say... someone commented on her new post saying Henry looked like the proudest brother ever 😂😂😂 I’m dead 😂😂😂 1. He is a bleeping dog and 2. He could not give a duck 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
What or who is holding him up this time?
He looks uncomfortable.
They are not brothers!!
Ronnie looks like he has no idea what’s going on.
That dog is so fat it’s disgusting to see. Animal abuse! No you don’t love your boys you stupid cow. 😠

Non smoker here and I bleeping love red onion! Esp in a Tuna sandwich (hubby is so lucky!)
Me too! My hubby says I’m weird! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I don’t know what Ronnie is laughing at when he’s in the bouncer but do you see how quickly he stops when hinch’s grabby hand goes to tickle him. She soon stopped recording as I bet he didn’t laugh again after that. She must see that their is no bond there. Even her video of her snuggling (if you can call it that) with Ronnie looked staged and awkward. I bet he spend a lot of his time strapped into that bouncer.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
i wonder when she gets bored of playing the I love Jamie card and neatly organises him in a basket in the loft. Sorry Mr hinchliffe hoovering the rug won’t suffice her majesty’s A list demands. “Heyyyyyy guyzzz look at my new basket from b&m it’s huge I reckon my mr hinch could fit in this 😍🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't stand these new stories she is doing where she is merging videos in one clip. She does it constantly now. Irritates me!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.