Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her laugh on that story of RonnieLoveHisTuftsUnconditionally in the bouncer sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me! šŸ˜–

Sheā€™s really gone to town on the soppy posts about him today. This might make me sound like a terrible person, but I put anyone Iā€™m friends with on social media on hide/mute if they start boring on about their babies too much. No offence to them, but Iā€™m just not interested! šŸ˜‚

It would seem that Go Vest isnā€™t as on the ball with moderating his grid comments as she is! šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve added a Lord of the Rings themed one, for any fellow nerds on here. Happy Easter guyzzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The whole Ronnie being supported while standing / sitting combined with her quite frankly worrying constant displays of her irrational fears about him being hurt in any way possible made me realise something. I think sheā€™s terrified of him having any sort of fall or bump or anything. I think sheā€™s propped him up with cushions and supported him for so long because she canā€™t stand to even see him fall on his bum or topple to the side and thatā€™s maybe stunted him a bit.
Shell happy place him on a bench tho?

Reactions: 6
i think sheā€™s trying to convince her 3 million followers she has that anxiety thing she goes on about when it suits her!

She acts like sheā€™s the only woman to ever have a child before. Is she trying to convince herself how much she loves him, or what!

Reactions: 10
Zoph just needs to stop bleeping gushing all the time. Whether itā€™s Ronnieblesshim, Fred Vest or Pedigree Chunk, she always over-emoting.

Iā€™d respect her more if she said ā€˜Jamieā€™s getting right on my tits today, cunting about in a vest, thinking heā€™s John McClane and sexting. Comment āœŠšŸ» If you think heā€™s a bellend, guuuyyyyzzā€™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Zoph just needs to stop bleeping gushing all the time. Whether itā€™s Ronnieblesshim, Fred Vest or Pedigree Chunk, she always over-emoting.

Iā€™d respect her more if she said ā€˜Jamieā€™s getting right on my tits today, cunting about in a vest, thinking heā€™s John McClane and sexting. Comment āœŠšŸ» If you think heā€™s a bellend, guuuyyyyzzā€™
Pedigree chunk šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Iā€™ve been happily married a decade and while I am obviously fond of my husband, I would rather shove shards of broken glass up my arse than give him a virtual blow job on social media by describing him as ā€˜my everythingā€™. As far as he knows, heā€™s ā€˜alright for a first husbandā€™. Donā€™t want him getting notions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Pedigree Chunk šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ā€œJamie calls Ronnie tufterā€ omgggg thatā€™s soooo funny havenā€™t stopped laughing since I read that šŸ™„ why are they so childish and cringey and find the most unfunny things funny. Both as unhinged as eachother

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Iā€™ve been happily married a decade and while I am obviously fond of my husband, I would rather shove shards of broken glass up my arse than give him a virtual blow job on social media by describing him as ā€˜my everythingā€™. As far as he knows, heā€™s ā€˜alright for a first husbandā€™. Donā€™t want him getting notions.
My partner said this today as his friend put on a massive gushing post about his fiancĆ© having just had their first child. Well he actually asked if he said enough when ours was born and honestly ā€œMum and baby doing wellā€ was nearly enough to make me sick in my mouth so yeah you did enough

• Haha
Reactions: 26
9 months old and soon to be 10months old and she still puts him in a bouncer......?šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø thought she said he likes to stand , he likes to walk before crawling and sitting up bla bla bla why the hell is she still putting her boy in a bouncer at that age......?

Reactions: 29
Iā€™m sure people who feel the need to gush about their partners online arenā€™t as happy as they make out. Itā€™s like they are putting on a act, trying to make everyone think they are so happy and so in love. Sorry if it causes offence to anyone on here but a pet hate of mine is when someone writes online a message to their other half about how much they love them etc when they can just tell them in person!! If my husband ever put a soppy message online about me I would tell him to delete it, how embarrassing šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I'm amazed she always buys so much before this lockdown happened. She can only get away with this for so long she can't keep finding stuff she bought ages ago

Reactions: 18
Really wish she would piss off with the bullshit quotes šŸ™„ Happy Easter my tattle friends šŸ£ eagerly waiting for ronnieblessimhastuftzbutnotoofs and lardsnomes Easter outfit ā€œbest brothersā€ tit show šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Henry is only a best brother as he knows that, when thereā€™s a baby, thereā€™s food around!!!šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
9 months old and soon to be 10months old and she still puts him in a bouncer......?šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø thought she said he likes to stand , he likes to walk before crawling and sitting up bla bla bla why the hell is she still putting her boy in a bouncer at that age......?
Sheā€™s lazy with parenting, his never gonna learn to do any of those things if heā€™s just shoved in a bouncer

Reactions: 16
Did you notice she put right at the bottom of the post that the clothing was gifted? Iā€™m sure lots of people missed it which was probably her aim.
ā€˜Just sitting looking at the pictureā€™ hmmm okay call me cynical but another ā€˜influencer šŸ¤®ā€™ has put a pic of her baby on today wearing that same gifted outfit. I wonder whether they had to put them on today or this weekend and Soph didnā€™t just happen to be looking at that photo.

Reactions: 9
I had to actively wrestle a phone from my husbandā€™s grip to prevent him posting a photo of me wearing the plastic mouth thing from Speak Out today šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.