Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if Ronnie falls in love? What if Ronnie falls face first on the concrete you idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
These last stories.. excuse me whilst I bring up my Easter Sunday lunch 🤮

She really is going to become someone’s mother in law from hell. Look out for the Mumsnet threads twenty years from now 😂😂 she’s gonna be one of those nutters who lets herself into their house and reorganises their underwear drawer LOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ronnie shows very similar characteristics to my nephew with Prada-Willi syndrome

Reactions: 10
Why does she make out like worrying about your own child is something new?
She’s going to have to learn that worrying about your children never stops so worry about the things relevant to him RIGHT NOW, not in who knows how many years time! I've mentioned it before but my 34 yr old son moved to teach in Milan in September and is now in total lockdown alone in his tiny studio apartment and hasn’t seen another human apart from the people in the supermarkets for 5 weeks now. He has had a struggle with his mental health for years and the move was a huge leap of faith for him. All was going really well for him but now I’m worried sick about him for the now, not worrying whether he’ll find a girlfriend when this is all over. Grow up Zowf and voice your concerns NOW

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
who’s she trying to kid? He’ll just end up bonking the boss and she/he will end up marrying him for his inheritance. Like Father/Mother like son. Actually it will be nothing short of a miracle if that poor kid turns out to be a well-rounded individual with those two lyin g egomaniacs for parents

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Call me sad 😂 but I've just looked on the online rain radar to see if the rain is nearby as we're due a storm and it's gone quite dark out....anywayyyyy right now over Maldon there is a huge band of rain so a) that cleaning of the George foreman must be pre-recorded and b) I hope the bloody thing is inside!
That castle grey skull just killed me! X

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s snogging his neck and he doesn’t look at her once. I have more engagement with my pet rabbit. But I don’t believe there’s anything wrong with him because he’s beaming at Onslow again! He just doesn’t like her. Never known a baby diss it’s own mum. It really is bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What the duck is wrong with her?! bleeping hell! She will literally say anything for some content 😳🙄
I think she’s well and truly lost the plot! Even if you think these things about your children. Do you really put it on your insta? She’s clearly got issues. What with the songs she’s choosing on her stories and worrying about him getting heartbroken I’m sure Fred Vest has played away

Reactions: 24
DB4B5533-EDE3-4A0E-B422-A9D955CB74FD.jpeg
This little boys is gorgeous and I’m sure no-one would disagree. All children hit milestones at different ages, all of mine did. But what annoys me is that she won’t own the fact that he seems to be delayed in sitting. She could be supporting other mums whose babies are the same, why hide your child’s progress ?! It’s too self-centred to believe, I’d have a minuscule amount of respect if she just owned the fact her beautiful son is delayed in some areas.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What a wet wipe 🙄 don’t worry soph, I’m going to work to look after people dying from covid but it’s ok as long as everyone’s worrying about whether rrrrrronie will be heartbroken in 20 years time is the main important thing!! Wow I’ve finally found where going wrong in my life 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What the duck is that video of her and Ronnie, she’s mauling the poor kid. Looks like Dracula going in on one of his victims.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the duck is wrong with her?! bleeping hell! She will literally say anything for some content 😳🙄
I love my child and I’ve never once thought of her future like that. It’s very very strange
Vestern bug eyes clearly has more of a relationship with Rontuff&toofslovesagirlwhenhes9months
I think it all just proves that ma baker is defo there?
never see the spare room much.How does Zophlora ever have time to do the bits she does. Making that “shitqwannabebbq” what was he doing then? Laying on the floor staring at nothing? You can tell by his posture that he can’t sit up unaided. As children sit up so straight they don’t slouch the way he does. He obviously can’t stand either as too much of a lean, he doesn’t seem to make eye contact, no real emotion either. He should be bouncing and interacting a bit now? I feel for him. He needs his parents to be honest. To actually say hmmmm he’s not hitting his milestones. He might still catch up but maybe the lack of interaction?
I fed my daughter pouches for ease when I was cooking something she wouldn’t have. Which was very rare. Always made her food, FOOD BEFORE ONE IS FOR FUN! Pouches are not fun, they are not doing anything? Just hating it today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.