Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve voted ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

feel a bit sorry for Becky, it was her 21st birthday last week. And sheโ€™s more interested in Mr&Mrs Hinch than anything else.......when I was 21 that would of been the least of my worries and definitely wouldnโ€™t of been following those 2 or any cleaning pages

This is what her fans are reduced to. Hoarding products that are desperately needed by almost everyone and doing anything and everything they can to be noticed. The hinchers are a really weird, needy, sensitive bunch.

The worst are the poor children dressed up with cleaning baskets for World Book Day, by these adult hinchers. Absolute madness.

At 21 I had so many hobbies and interests. Wouldn't have given a jot about Mrs Hinch and her taps.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There it is guyzzzzzz! Smug looking fatsomes in his bleeping Easter bonnet. Gets treated more like a child than her actual child that damn dog!
henrys probably sat there looking into the distance wishing he could be treated like a real dog ๐Ÿคฃrunning in the fields, actual dog food, a walk everyday haha
Other dogs probs look at Henry and think pompous twit ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she need a bleeping candle on? Itโ€™s a gorgeous, bright day. Get the windows open for some FRESH AIR!
Donโ€™t even get me started on it being on a low, baby height coffee table. What with Ronald being able to do laps around the place!
It's all about the looks. She sat there with her book and it looked boring. So she added the lit fat candle. She needs to sell cosy and she needs to keep shilling that bloody book.

No authenticity.

Reactions: 12
Guys I canโ€™t actually believe it Iโ€™m star struck!!!

but all.thevestlife is following my spare account!!

Iโ€™m soooooo happy!!! ATV guys

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How long do you reckon it will take Soph to notice all the Vest comments on the gram?

Do you think she will either cry 'troll' or have to take another day off?

It's Easter Monday tommorow so is she gonna spoil us with a show of Henry hansomes and Ron Ron being best friends in the outfits she stashed away.

Every time I read that I always think of Jay from the Inbetweeners- 'friend, bleeping friend' ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cleaning the George Forman grill is prerecorded. Sorry Sof but breaded chicken doesnโ€™t make that amount of mess and grease. Thatโ€™s from your greasy ass burgers yesterday ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Call me sad ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I've just looked on the online rain radar to see if the rain is nearby as we're due a storm and it's gone quite dark out....anywayyyyy right now over Maldon there is a huge band of rain so a) that cleaning of the George foreman must be pre-recorded and b) I hope the bloody thing is inside!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Call me sad ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I've just looked on the online rain radar to see if the rain is nearby as we're due a storm and it's gone quite dark out....anywayyyyy right now over Maldon there is a huge band of rain so a) that cleaning of the George foreman must be pre-recorded and b) I hope the bloody thing is inside!
Nah, it'll conveniently get fucked in another great storm (RIP the table and chairs) and then she'll be sent another one, free of charge ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.