Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t let her see this, there must be some left over crystals from Febreze bottles somewhere 😂
Hahahahaha I am crying at this! As a scouser, there a few of this dodgy stalls in Liverpool. We have the woman who makes the big dresses for the gypsy weddings and stuff. You do see the over the top prams and stuff around town. It's so Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s earned herself a blocking from the Hinch’s after this 😂
I said this last night, really doubt she will be allowed to tag them or at least her in anything else. She’s up for a blocking or a bollocking for opening them up to more ridicule 😂 the Vest always watches stories he is tagged in, don’t think she does but he certainly does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell is a "tug box" on her list?! Maybe that's where Jamie sits when she gives him a special handshake to reduce mess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
Did she not get Henry an Easter egg? (Dog safe of course). My little one didn’t get an egg I actually feel tit about it since all I’ve seen this morning is babies scoffing chocolate or posing with an egg but my thought is she won’t remember!! and won’t be getting her first taste of chocolate for as long as I can help it (thank good for lockdown as my mother in law would be trying to ply her with chocolate 😆)
Henry will have an Easter egg no doubt about it. That fat lard arse is better fed than some people I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's going to an awful lot of trouble making the house all ready for today. Not expecting visitors are you Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But the edible painting has already been ticked off! So no edible painting for Ronnie this week then ☹
Notice how it's a small tick compared to the other ones, so that us "trolls" dont necessarily see it 🤔
Oh my bad, I missed the tick. I'm clearly not as eagle eyed as most of you trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is a "tug box" on her list?! Maybe that's where Jamie sits when she gives him a special handshake to reduce mess.
Thanks for that mate!!

I’ve just put my make up on and now its a mess cos I’ve got tears rolling down my face 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Babies can have British Lion Stamped eggs at 6 months. The HV told me they need to have eggs before the reach 1 years old to make sure they’re not allergic so they’re safe to have the MMR jab as if they’re allergic they have to have the jab at hospital. X
Phew, I had a panic then as had been giving my 6 month old eggs!

Reactions: 12
I’ve voted 🤣🤣🤣

feel a bit sorry for Becky, it was her 21st birthday last week. And she’s more interested in Mr&Mrs Hinch than anything else.......when I was 21 that would of been the least of my worries and definitely wouldn’t of been following those 2 or any cleaning pages
21? and this is the level of obsession she has with total strangers? Christ almighty!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The edible painting one is ticked, come on she’s done it once do you really think she’d do that again? Too much mess and trouble for her🤣
Everything is a ticky box exercise with Hinch, once shes does it once for the gram she doesnt need to do it again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
21? and this is the level of obsession she has with total strangers? Christ almighty!
im younger than our pal Becky & i cant imagine the thought of begging it like that on my instagram stories over Mr and Mrs hinch 🤢🤢🤢 Sophie needs to realise she has a lot of young mums following her and what she posts leaves an impression. They all follow every move she makes like headless chickens its tragic

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So I went to find the comment...and found this!!! What the f are these cult followers sniffing to be this high?! 🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Comparing little old soph to princess Di?!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Omfg
Omfg, i
Does she actually have ANY pictures of Ronnieblesshim looking at her/the camera and smiling? Every pic of him smiling he's looking off to the side or above her, where no doubt Onslow is making him smile for the sake of a picture.
Wish she'd get rid of that monstrosity on wheels she calls a moses basket too.
No but thats her goal today to get that pic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If my neighbours were frying eggs in their back garden and talking utter tit at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning id be RAGING

• Haha
Reactions: 54
what really makes me laugh is Zophs account only has 8.7% interaction rate. Yet people still send her free stuff. How are these company’s not realising she buys her followers?
8.7%

dear lord, what a sad little life Soph. You ruined zoflora for me completely, You brought all your followers so you can Get free stuff. I hope you spend the money on buying lessons in grace and decorum (instead of hoping someone will gift you some)because you have all the grace and decorum of those crappy mug shots you call dinner. Now take your money and get off of Instagram

All the best x
That’s actually a really high engagement % I’m not sure how it all works but anything above 6% is considered really high

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.