Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion

Fred Vest supporting Ronnie from behind the teepee while Pedigree Chunk poses like "It's all about me"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Spoke

VIP Member
How many of the sheep are going to leave their George Foremans out rain or shine and then be shocked it doesn’t work anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 57

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Oh God, Hinch is going to come back tomorrow pissed off that we mugged her vestie for life off over on Becky's page and she is going to aggressively sing to us as Gretel. I can see it now, the shoulder twitch, the gurning, everything. I'm so here for it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I am behind on here so not sure if this has been mentioned but let's play a game of spot the difference.

A screenshot from Vest Life and his weather forecast yesterday.

20200412_141551.jpg

A screenshot from Hinch today.

20200412_141537.jpg

I'll go first. Where did those hanging baskets come from along the fence? That magical garage is good!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Another quiet day in The Vest Wing. She will have 💯 been somewhere to buy some garden tat which she will show us tomorrow claiming they arrived ages ago but 'she forgot to show us'.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chloe Rose

It’s just occurred to me, especially after seeing that Ronnie in the awful crib, that everything is very ‘My Big Fat Gypsy...’
The decor, the chavvy ornaments, the general bawdiness of their behaviour is like Pa Doherty and his clan, except their in a house rather than a caravan
Yep, back in the first few threads someone was convinced Hinch has gypsy blood! She's got the role of gypsy wife down pat regardless! The staying at home, the endless cleaning, the refusal to go anywhere unless it's to buy more cleaning products and tat, the OTT wedding, frilly crib, tons of naff fake flowers, and all rest of it. I bet the truth on how they met was the Vest just grabbed her from behind the bushes. It's the gypsy way! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
There’s a global pandemic and she’s struggling to sleep because of a few negative comments from complete strangers? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wal18

Sorry if this has already been said but I wish she’d bloody stop with the obsession over that fat bastard dog! Seriously why does he have to be on every single picture of Ronnie? I swear to god I think she believes she’s actually birthed that fat annoying fucker. She makes me really dislike him and he’s a bloody dog! How can you dislike a dog?! It’s ronnies first Easter and she’s got him in cute little bunny ears and all you can see is that bastard dog with his stupid hat on taking over the picture! Soph love I think you should have maybe had Henry studded out and had one of his pups instead of getting pregnant with Ronnie. Poor little mite has got no chance while lord Henry is in the picture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Sazz1006

VIP Member
It’s just occurred to me, especially after seeing that Ronnie in the awful crib, that everything is very ‘My Big Fat Gypsy...’
The decor, the chavvy ornaments, the general bawdiness of their behaviour is like Pa Doherty and his clan, except their in a house rather than a caravan

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

PatsyK

Chatty Member
You bought that before the lockdown, fuck off Sophie, you were in home bargains yesterday, you know it, we know it, everyone knows it! 🖕🖕

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
If my neighbours were frying eggs in their back garden and talking utter shit at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning id be RAGING

• Haha

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Have been updating Mr SarcasticEllis about the vest puns. Although Veston Blumenthal had me snorting with laughter this morning.

He is suggesting:
North by Northvest
Veston Super Mare
Vest Ham United Or Vest Bromwich Albion (Just to rile a footy fan)
Vest in Show
Vest End Girls
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Vest
Vest and be Thankful

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Homely92

I took time off of here as i felt quite suffocated and the more i watched her it pissed me off more.. so taking a back seat in just liking etc..

However.. on facebook i see THIS comment.
Why on earth would you get a dog then? Just cruel for the dog!
All these Hinch wannabes need to fuck off into another dimension.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53