Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just want to say you bunch of "trolls" dont half crack me up! The comments about Kanye Vest, Fred Vest and such are killing me 😂 Ive not been doing too well lately and coming on here makes me laugh. Youre the funniest bunch of trolls ive ever met

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m laughing at the burgers because it’s like she’s hard wired to eat shite constantly. Why Birds Eye? Every single supermarket has decent fridge burgers you can just fry up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Honestly I get so mad at the fake development posts. My child is autistic, 3 years old and like a 1 and half old. I’m not ashamed, I’m proud of what is achieved. didn’t crawl till 11 months, still can’t talk. But my honesty has got the help we needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Macklen83

Chatty Member
I don’t usually comment on individual aspects of her parenting but having a 10 month old baby in a Moses basket is outrageous. Fucking behave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I’m sure people who feel the need to gush about their partners online aren’t as happy as they make out. It’s like they are putting on a act, trying to make everyone think they are so happy and so in love. Sorry if it causes offence to anyone on here but a pet hate of mine is when someone writes online a message to their other half about how much they love them etc when they can just tell them in person!! If my husband ever put a soppy message online about me I would tell him to delete it, how embarrassing 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

tippingpoint

VIP Member
This #bekind shit is getting out of hand. Next someone will be in court for murder and their lawyer will be hitting out with either that or “What happened to women supporting other women?”

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
I can't wait to see ronnieblessemlonglegshasfootzand tuftzcanhoverlikealaddinwithhisrakeandtrowel dressed in his easter clothes with nowhere to go makes me all emosh guyzzzzz and lardsomes in his Easter bonnet posing with some Easter eggs that have been in the garage from February living my best life

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Really worried about him getting his heart broken? What the hell
Why is she worried about him getting his heart broken one day?? surely as a parent there is a lot more present things to be worried about not him getting dumped 15 years from now. is she oblivious to what is happening right now? And for someone who apparently has panic attacks and really bad anxiety she seems to be doing remarkably well even living her best life. Also all those sleep issues seem to be solved. I suffer from anxiety which before this I really had under control now it’s through the roof I’m breaking out in really painful hives all over my hands and feet due to stress. And that’s without me watching or reading any news.

So for someone with anxiety as bad as hers something doesn’t seem to add up if the only thing you are worried about his him getting heartbroken. Also for someone who relies on her mum as much as she does that alone would be a huge cause of anxiety. I find it amazing that for someone who is a self proclaimed anxiety advocate that she hasn’t once mentioned it during this time or where her followers could call if they needed help. just proves even more that she only ever used it to seek her books.
My 2nd daughter has the same rare syndrome I have. We have characteristic facial features and I was bullied horrendously in school to the point I had major cosmetic surgery to make me feel better and look "normal" This is what worries me with my daughter. This is what makes me want to keep her a little innocent girl and not to have to go through what I went through. This causes me sleepless nights worrying about her and the added health problems that come with the syndrome. I feel guilty for passing it to her. Will she hate me when shes older? Will she hate her sisters because shes the unlucky one who has the syndrome. My 12 year old lost her biological father to murder. She suffers from anxiety and depression. I worry she will get so low she will harm herself. She is getting therapy etc.. but its still a constant worry. Hiding pills, knifes, wires and leads just incase. These are real problems and worries. Not whether your son will get his heart broken in 20 years time, which in all honestly happens to us all at some point. She needs to pull up her big girl pants and concentrate on the here and now and address the issues that are so obviously staring her in the face.
Sorry for the rant and pity party but she winds me up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
GuyZZzzzz I can’t believe I got another thread title!!!!
id like to a thank ronnieblesshimdoeshazbumbo, id like to thank Onslow, soph the bimbo - I mean you guys are just simply the vest.
im just sat at home waiting for my driver in the grey car to deliver my grey Easter egg and matching hinchCliffe bonnet for tomorrow!!

ATB guys love yas!!!

hope this helps ❤ Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
I'm so sorry guyzzz you just have to stop this. I am up in Scotland on important NHS work. I simply can't claim more than 2 fag breaks an hour when I don't smoke (but am elderly so need a break). The vest life is just on fire now and I struggle to keep up when really I should be focused (and really I am) on drawing in necessary items to the new hospital. But ffs frying eggs on the George Foreman for breakfast?????????? Here we go Soph (1) it isn't a BBQ and no you can't just say it does you fine. Thats as may be it still isn't a BBQ. (2) Normal folk cook fried eggs indoors on their hob, you know the one you bore us to death with cleaning every day when you haven't used it? Yes thats the one. (3) Just bleddy say you are as usual begging this time for a top of the range BBQ.

Let me also tell you that the George Foreman thingy is fine I use mine a good bit. My £3500 BBQ (Forgive me here its my OH who sinned he went to a trade exhibition and got caught by a mega salesman) could virtually solve world famine if you cooked to its capacity. Needless to say its virtually unused as we have 1 BBQ a year possibly for 30 folks. I can't tell you how many people I have tried to give it to but they all look, see the size and say no thanks. BUT some good news one of the nurses in Birmingham Nightingale helps run something for the homeless and they use BBQs in food rep. I almost squeezed her to death in gratitude when she said they would love it. Its off tomorrow to its new home. However I digress if you want a BBQ buy one don't sit and wait for someone to gift you one buy it you cheapskate. I find the cheapo disposal ones meet our needs and oh is never being ket loose again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59