Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spoke

VIP Member
The fact that shes putting ' before isolation' is just bloody obvious she didnt buy it before isolation 😒 please dont clap on thursday hinch, blatantly obvious your not going to the shops for essentials. Atb
She won’t be going out, it’s prerecorded at the wrong time

Reactions: 2

BoPeep

Has the pic from this morning where she's propping him up by his bum been deleted?! I can't see it

• Haha

Gemstone86

Looks like a red one 😉😉

edit- oh on a second look the red might be from the wheel of the toy
Ahhh I think you’re right ... definitely a bumbo seat and tray , my youngest is 8 now so I maybe wrong but don’t bumbo trays go down either sides and clip on underneath ?

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
She is disgusting took the jumper off the bunny so people wouldnt notice. Vile scrounging piece of shit. And the fucking CHEEK of her to post the other day about supporting small businesses?!!!! Literally makes me SICK. Someone had spent the time buying the materials for that teddy, personalizing it, posting it to her for her to post a photo of it with no credit at all. These companies need to open their fucking eyes and stop sending this money oriented cunt everything for free. Not like shes hard up and cant afford it, is it?
What is this all about?

Reactions: 1