Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came to post this!!
My house is grey as I like it as a background colour. However my accessories are bright and cheerful. I have loads of bright framed prints of places we have travelled and lots of family pics. It's not every single thing grey.
I really liked grey as a background colour until I found her she has well and truly killed it for me. Colour forever 🌈

Reactions: 11
Who called that she would be out shopping all day yesterday? New garden bench picked up whilst shopping for essentials 😂 what a coincidence the garden was cleared out the other day eh

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I hope she isn’t pregnant Ronnie will deffo be shoved in one of his many high chairs and forgotten 😭 but she did say something weird when she cooked those crap Doritos like back to wanting them all the time or something as if it was a craving.
You can have cravings without being pregnant. She probably just meant she wanted them not actually craving. She defo defo defo isn’t pregnant!!!!!!! I hope not anyway

I see she's back with a bullshit bang.
Morning fag anyone. I’ve just seen outside to let my rabbits run round and it is cold no way is she having a cuppa out there. Are benches essential now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think she's pregnant. She doesn't seem to like the kid she already does have.

Also if she had another baby that dog would have to give up his bedroom. 😂

Is she taking the p I s s or what? First sitting in the egg chair watching her garden. Now up while her family sleeps watching the sunset? Exactly like Hinch yesterday. Wtf
Is she making a sly dig at Hinch always copying her stuff?
I've not followed Hinch for long but I gather she's known for copying SS's stories and posts etc.

Reactions: 20
I don't think she's pregnant. She doesn't seem to like the kid she already does have.

Also if she had another baby that dog would have to give up his bedroom. 😂

Is she making a sly dig at Hinch always copying her stuff?
I've not followed Hinch for long but I gather she's known for copying SS's stories and posts etc.
still can’t get over the fact that bloody dog has a bedroom and a feckin bed to himself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This just came up on my timehop. This is what my daughter was eating at 6 months. Take no hinch not a pouch in sight. She’s such such a wonderful little Ester now coz I let her explore food from an early age. Anyway I see hinch is back. Let’s see what bullshit she comes up with today

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So yesterday was spent going around shops to get a new bloody bench.. for the garden which has far more bloody seating than 2 people need in a lifetime! How people would love to just ‘pop’ to Morrison’s and find a £60 bench and buy it there and then without a care in the world.

Reactions: 57
What car has he got that he can fit all his essential shopping in and a bench and seat pads for the garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I regularly have to scroll back and check this actually IS the Mrs Hinch thread and not the Stacey Solomon one.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh Soph, you absolute whopper. That bleeping bench. Wonder what else fell in the trolley during this “essentials” trip 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So Onslow somehow managed to get the essentials then see a bench and buy it (without Soph being there, when did he ever buy anything for the house without her approval?) then he got it into the car brought it home and built it? Bullshit. Do Morrison’s even sell benches?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Guys let's not be too harsh now, I mean who amongst us can honestly say they've never popped out for bread and milk and come back with a bleeping bench for the garden!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
So Onslow somehow managed to get the essentials then see a bench and buy it (without Soph being there, when did he ever buy anything for the house without her approval?) then he got it into the car brought it home and built it? Bullshit. Do Morrison’s even sell benches?
I was about to ask that. I’ve never seen anything like that in my Morrison’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m furious at that bench!
So am I,obviously her ill gotten gains are burning a hole in her pocket, and we all know bug boy didn't "pop" anywhere on his own as her sister usually has to come and Sophie sit as she can't be left on her own. I knew she was having a shopping day just waiting for the home bargains haul to appear 👿

Reactions: 24
why does she feel she has to mention everything. We are in a middle of a pandemic lots of people have to self isolate others have lost their jobs. So she bought a bench why post about it? Who actually gives a flying duck? All this is doing is making people speculate that actually maybe they went to Morrison’s solely for the bench. She didn’t have to show the picture of the bench she could have kept it to herself. And like others have said I don’t think Jamie went alone.

Reactions: 43
Guys let's not be too harsh now, I mean who amongst us can honestly say they've never popped out for bread and milk and come back with a bleeping bench for the garden!!
Only in Aldi 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.