Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with everyone here who thinks she took a media break because she got caught out lying big style last night.

She knows how many people read these threads. The evidence is there in screencaps, and she can't use her muscle to delete it here.

How many times has she refused to show her face on insta after being caught out lying? It's more than once, right?

I would like to think she's embarrassed, but I think she's just angry people are smarter than her and have the balls to call her out on her bs.

what did she lie about?

Reactions: 2
Apologies if this has already been said, I’ve missed a few pages...does anyone think she’s been quiet today cos Stacey was the other day?
I reckon, she, Onslow and Fatsums are spending the day perfecting the blinding lights challenge for Tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just a thought....is the edible pint for a baby reveal? You know when mum has something written on her bump?? I mean I hope not as it’s just gona be horrific, but barring the obvious bedroom kinky Olympics this has to be a close second for what it could be for??
That would explain the oversized jumpers she’s been wearing recently. She’s so slim the slightest bump will be noticeable.
I hope she’s not pregnant tho, she can’t even look after the one she’s got 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bet she’s pissed off, spends the day of insta but the thread is still moving. Soz hinch 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it was mentioned on here previously that she might be doing this years Strictly. I sincerely hope that’s not why she’s been quiet today, they’re all sworn to secrecy before the big reveal so she won’t be allowed to even drop hints.
I really, REALLY hope she isn’t doing it, it’s one of my favourite programmes and her being on it will just bug my tits. Not sure how they’ll do it this year tho, they won’t be able to train due to social distancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have worked with young children all my working life and from the video clips I’ve seen, something niggles me about Ronnie, something not quite right.
I work in child psychology and I’ve always thought the same x

Reactions: 10
Apologies if this has already been said, I’ve missed a few pages...does anyone think she’s been quiet today cos Stacey was the other day?
Yes that and because she’s been caught out a beauty lying AGAIN! And now today Stacey is morphing in to Hinch, sitting in her egg chair watching her garden If that makes sense guysss?? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s wild isn’t it. Stacey Dooley did a documentary not that long ago where she lived with families for a weekend to see how they lived. One of the families was the Saconejoley’s. A family where both the parents live their lives on Insta. I believe the dad started first and they have made a fortune from it, live in a gorgeous big house and all the rest of it, they have 4 young kids. Stacey asked how they live their life & how long they spend editing videos etc. They said they film all week and spend 1 day at the weekend editing it, although they post something every day. They constantly post videos of their kids.
It’s not a life I’d want to live. Their younger kids are wild, forever climbing over furniture and all over the table at dinner time and she just films it and laughs at the antics. It will be interesting when these insta kids have grown up a bit, what affects living their life through a lens will have on them. Complete strangers know their names, where they live, their siblings names etc etc.
I love stacey dooley! Do you know if this is available online to watch as it sounds good. I think she has a few on bbc iplayer but I don’t recall coming across this one

Reactions: 9
How long til i get blocked? or she comes back with a video “hey guyzzzz (neck itching) I am so down today because trolls got me more than ever (even tho i claim not to read it) love you allllll hansnomsmansilowkeylovetrollsfeelsorryformehandsomsawww”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I love stacey dooley! Do you know if this is available online to watch as it sounds good. I think she has a few on bbc iplayer but I don’t recall coming across this one
She’s good isn’t she! I’m not sure, I stumbled across it on W a while ago...let me go see what I can find 🧐

Reactions: 6
Have you got Sky? You can down load or watch it on Sky Go. The series is available to watch or download just now. It’s Called Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over. That particular episode is episode 2, however I enjoyed the full series.
Hope this helps 😉 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like a good clean, it does help with my anxiety as it keeps my mind busy. But I live in a home with my partner and step son so sometimes life takes over and the kitchen ends up with half the gardens grass in there from playing football and running back in for drinks. I like my house tidy but I couldn’t have it as sterile as this woman does. I have been furloughed and I’m bored out of my bleeping tree but I’m not cleaning anymore than I normally would. Also, why does she need so many bloody products?! I get it’s an ad half the time but it’s not realistic. I’m pretty sure the vast majority of people cleaning their home use one bottle of shite and it does the job. I find her so unrelatable, I still follow her though as this site does get me through struggling to switch off at night.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.