Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone create a new thread. I have a bomb shell to share but don’t want it to get lost on the old thread
You’re gonna have to spill no new thread title and I’m just about to turn into a pumpkin it’s almost midnight- pulease

Reactions: 18
it’s not hidden sugar it’s naturally occurring sugar found within fruit however when you process something eg blending it into that texture it is in the pouch, it breaks down the whole food and when consumed the sugar gets into the blood stream much quicker than it would compared to eating a whole piece of fruit which can cause spikes in the blood sugars. Eating something processed now and again is fine but when it’s all your diet consists of it becomes harmful

Reactions: 34
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together

Reactions: 197
oh my gosh guys I showed you the R page and said that’s what I was working on wiv my mum I’m so silly guys I meant to show you the B page cause mum wasn’t helping me wiv anyfink I was talking Bullshit
Hope this helps guys! X

Reactions: 114
Busted her lying arse! Well done

Reactions: 90
Shit! That’s some special detective work RWD! You need a VIP badge immediately

Reactions: 132
I knew I wasn’t imagining things!! Omg why lie, even to go so far as to say you done it with your mum over the phone???

Trying to keep up the illusion that she’s not got ma barker there maybe!
What an absolute pathological liar

Reactions: 83
Unless they are stuck on with gorilla glue. So she did have nail glue

Reactions: 12
Wow!! What an absolutely bizarre thing to lie about? Why would you? She needs help. Proper strange behaviour.

Reactions: 59
Blimey! Her lying knows no bounds. Still doesn’t excuse that she put RABBITS instead of her own son, as he would have been a few months old by then.
Still properly laughing at ringworm too.
Great detective work!!

Reactions: 57
There’s bound to be a hincher that spotted that too surely?!?
Bet she takes it down ... the exact same answers aswell

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.