Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking she still never showed us the finished result of those hideous tile things she made? Probs got rid of them after she realised how terrible they were and hoped people wouldn't remember

Reactions: 34
We have some Wipes which are unopened - I don't know if you can dm on tattle but I'd happily send them to you.

Reactions: 22
She is all of those things and more. However I’m sick of hearing the argument that we don’t see her life all the time and we don’t know what she does behind the scenes. Yes we fucking do. She posts from first thing in the morning to very last thing at night. Approx 50 stories a bloody day! She is a crap human in all aspects of life and does a shit ass job at parenting her precious baby.

Reactions: 36
Am I right in thinking she still never showed us the finished result of those hideous tile things she made? Probs got rid of them after she realised how terrible they were and hoped people wouldn't remember
They are still setting.

Reactions: 10
I agree. Yeah you can say "we don't see what else goes on that's not filmed", but she has filmed her husband taking a piss, does anyone really think she believes that would be more insta-worthy than a video of her sitting down with Ronnie and playing? Absolute fucking bullshit! Plus everything mentioned on here she does, to the point where there's the ongoing joke of Tattle bingo. If she was doing it, we'd fucking see it.

Reactions: 33
We have some Wipes which are unopened - I don't know if you can dm on tattle but I'd happily send them to you.
Scrolling quickly down the thread and I read that as "We have some WISPAS which are unopened" I was thinking "Well open them quick! Especially if they're Wispa Gold"

Reactions: 31
I’m laughing here. Yesterday it was mentioned that Ronnie seems permanently asleep and today.... bam.... he’s next to her as she sorts clothes! Someone also mentioned lack of Gretal and here they are....

Reactions: 25
I honestly don’t know how they can go to bed at night and sleep without a conscious, making money from the people who need it more than them, then get up in the morning and brag all day about themselves and their so called perfect life which I very much doubt it is. What they did last night was disrespectful to the nhs and front line workers and a humiliation to themselves, who didn’t feel embarrassed watching it !! Eveyone else is outside their front door clapping with a lump in their throat feeling emotional while verucca is outside her back door with a tongue down her throat. Two young mums leaving 3 children each have gone because they were selfless beings. You Pair on the other hand are Selfish laughing all the way to the bank. Give something back for once, not a outside kitchen or second hand cleaning products to friends and family. Take a long hard look at yourselves, you are vile. Prove us wrong

Reactions: 45
I’ve decided after reading her fucking mad following and their comments on certain posts that I am going to stay in self isolation FOREVER if these crazy mother fuckers are out there!! Fuck the virus her sheep are more scary

Reactions: 33
Never mind the dawg, what about the onslow. What.The.Actual.Hell.
He literally makes me feel sick when I look at him...and the voice . He is one very unattractive, excuse for a MAN

Keep talking sweetheart it is the best thing you can do for you, your relationship and baby. Lots of love xx. Hugs to baby

Reactions: 22
Oh it's so sad I've been through them all and it's opened my eyes so much!! It's amazing how obvious it is now the lies which is ridiculous but you all seem like a big family

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.