Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Marie Kondo turned down a VERY open invitation to collaborate with her and gain even more followers says a lot. 1) She has standards 2) She knows MH is a liability
She went RIGHT up in my estimation. The hinch is only after her ideas and her followers anyway.

I had a friend who was getting quite a lot of acting jobs back in the day, and she said as she started to become more well-known she quit because it's actually really horrible. She wanted to act, not have fan attention. My friend had anxiety and that part was too much for her, meeting fans, people recognising her in the street, being in newspapers etc Mrs Hinch bloody craves fan attention, she encourages it and they pay for articles to keep promoting her in the media. She hired Gleam to help her be more famous. For someone with anxiety, any and all of that would be too much.

I think this is why she's playing down the anxiety and changed it to a 'little nervous', as her stories don't add up. She's loving it! All she talks about is feeling like a celeb.

I really hate she used having terrible anxiety and panic attacks conveniently the day before her book came out, which got it at number 1, then as soon as it's out and sold enough she plays it right down and it becomes 'a little nervous' which everyone gets :rolleyes:

She doesn't spark joy
She sparks something in me and it certainly isn't joy! Need to put her in the bin pile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This cracked me up and just proves that 1, she is thick as pig tit and 2, she obviously doesn't watch Hinch. Chloe Ferry on snapchat opened her gifted hinch ghost written fable, along with febreeze, pledge duster and minky, she said 'eeh what's this, dunno wtf that is, what am I meant to do with this' if she watched Hinch then she'd know. As fake as Hinch.

If you go back on Hinch's account to the first few photo's she posted on her grid you'll see a couple of her bathroom, zoom in on the tap, filthy, goes to show we are all right and it's all for show, she clearly didn't clean her sinks (basin's) daily back then!

Every post she does is scripted by Gleam, Jamie is in on it too, he isn't just the dumb essex husband she makes him out to be. They are both good at playing the dumb essex morons, but they know what they're doing in their manipulation. I wish their 'fans' would wake up and see them for what they really are.

She blocked me for telling her a dove wouldn't fit in her bird hut and that the bird hut needs to be amongst some bushes if she wants small birds to use it.

She calls people trolls when she is in fact one of the biggest trolls on insta, in looks aswell as what she says!!

With all the dough she's coining in, I wish she'd spend a bit on a her poor dog, he desperately needs a haircut.

I know her address if you want it too, it didn't take much finding, good old google.

And don't get me started on her non existent anxiety, just watching her on This Morning shows me she doesn't have it. I have severe anxiety to the point I'm drenched in sweat when I so much as go to a shop, the doctors, etc...I often don't leave the house for 2+ weeks, I will only speak to my daughter on the phone, I rarely see friends, it takes me days/weeks to respond to friends messages. It's taken me weeks of reading all your posts on here to find the courage to post myself.

Anyone else noticed 'the field' she goes on about, funny she says it's the same field whether she's in a car or on the train???

She is so full of tit (probably from the syrup chicken) that it spills out of her mouth, hmm that's maybe why her house needs so many air fresheners and chemicals...naa it's because she and Jamie are heavy smokers.

I've also questioned her several times asking why she uses so many chemicals, single use plastics and products either tested on or harmful to animals, I know why, but she has never once acknowledged or responded.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This cracked me up and just proves that 1, she is thick as pig tit and 2, she obviously doesn't watch Hinch. Chloe Ferry on snapchat opened her gifted hinch ghost written fable, along with febreeze, pledge duster and minky, she said 'eeh what's this, dunno wtf that is what am I meant to do with this' if she watched Hinch then she'd know. As fake as hinch.

If you go back on Hinch's account to the first few photo's she posted on her grid you'll see a couple of her bathroom, zoom in on the tap, filthy, goes to show we are all right and it's all for show, she clearly didn't clean her sinks daily back then!

Every post she does is scripted by Gleam, Jamie is in on it too, he isn't just the dumb essex husband she makes him out to be. They are both good at playing the dumb essex morons, but they know what they're doing in their manipulation. I wish their 'fans' would wake up and see them for what they are.

She blocked me for telling her a dove wouldn't fit in her bird hut and that the bird hut needs to be amongst some bushes if she wants small birds to use it.

She calls people trolls when she is in fact one of the biggest trolls on insta, in looks aswell as what she says!!

With all the dough she's coining in, I wish she'd spend a bit on a her poor dog, he desperately needs a haircut.
I know her address if you want it too, it didn't take much finding, good old google.

And don't get me started on her non existent anxiety, just watching her on This Morning shows me she doesn't have it. I have severe anxiety to the point I'm drenched in sweat when I so much as go to a shop, the doctors, etc...I often don't leave the house for 2+ weeks, I will only speak to my daughter on the phone, I rarely see friends, it takes me days/weeks to respond to friends messages.

Anyone else noticed 'the field' she goes on about, funny she says it's the same field whether she's in a car or on the train???

She is so full of tit (probably from the syrup chicken) that it spills out of her mouth, hmm that's maybe why her house needs so many air fresheners and chemicals...naa it's because she and Jamie are heavy smokers.

I've also questioned her several times asking why she uses so many chemicals, single use plastics and products either tested on or harmful to animals, I know why, but she has never once acknowledged or responded.
Hi. You may be an ex hincher going through the anger phase? Wooooooosawwwww, breathe........... In through your nose, out through your mouth. Repeat until zen. And welcome! The cookies are in the dark corner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This cracked me up and just proves that 1, she is thick as pig tit and 2, she obviously doesn't watch Hinch. Chloe Ferry on snapchat opened her gifted hinch ghost written fable, along with febreeze, pledge duster and minky, she said 'eeh what's this, dunno wtf that is, what am I meant to do with this' if she watched Hinch then she'd know. As fake as Hinch.

If you go back on Hinch's account to the first few photo's she posted on her grid you'll see a couple of her bathroom, zoom in on the tap, filthy, goes to show we are all right and it's all for show, she clearly didn't clean her sinks (basin's) daily back then!

Every post she does is scripted by Gleam, Jamie is in on it too, he isn't just the dumb essex husband she makes him out to be. They are both good at playing the dumb essex morons, but they know what they're doing in their manipulation. I wish their 'fans' would wake up and see them for what they really are.

And don't get me started on her non existent anxiety, just watching her on This Morning shows me she doesn't have it. I have severe anxiety to the point I'm drenched in sweat when I so much as go to a shop, the doctors, etc...I often don't leave the house for 2+ weeks, I will only speak to my daughter on the phone, I rarely see friends, it takes me days/weeks to respond to friends messages. It's taken me weeks of reading all your posts on here to find the courage to post myself.

Love your post and welcome! I'm not surprised she blocked you for giving her good advice. She blocked me the first time for suggesting she wear rubber gloves (she does now!) and the second time she blocked me for no reason at all LOL You're completely right about the bird house! But unless you're kissing her ass, she will hate you!

Sorry to hear about your anxiety 💕

I just stumbled across this while searching for a free ebook and it's making me laugh! Good on you reviewers :LOL: There is hope 🙏

https://www.waterstones.com/books/reviews/isbn/9780241399750#review-118138

Barbara needs her head read, Mrs Hinch's cleaning tips are eco friendly?! duck off with that comment lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She went RIGHT up in my estimation. The hinch is only after her ideas and her followers anyway.

I had a friend who was getting quite a lot of acting jobs back in the day, and she said as she started to become more well-known she quit because it's actually really horrible. She wanted to act, not have fan attention. My friend had anxiety and that part was too much for her, meeting fans, people recognising her in the street, being in newspapers etc Mrs Hinch bloody craves fan attention, she encourages it and they pay for articles to keep promoting her in the media. She hired Gleam to help her be more famous. For someone with anxiety, any and all of that would be too much.

I think this is why she's playing down the anxiety and changed it to a 'little nervous', as her stories don't add up. She's loving it! All she talks about is feeling like a celeb.

I really hate she used having terrible anxiety and panic attacks conveniently the day before her book came out, which got it at number 1, then as soon as it's out and sold enough she plays it right down and it becomes 'a little nervous' which everyone gets :rolleyes:

I have no doubt that Jamie is in on it all. It's just a job, a money earner. But I sometimes wonder if he gets a bit sick of her "just showing her Hinchers" her meals etc when they're out for dinner. Can't they enjoy a date alone without 2 million eyes watching? Shows that money is DEFINITELY priority for her.

Reactions: 4
Hi. You may be an ex hincher going through the anger phase? Wooooooosawwwww, breathe........... In through your nose, out through your mouth. Repeat until zen. And welcome! The cookies are in the dark corner.
I'm not and never have been a 'hincher' I never bought into the cult, I did follow her, more so as I'm very nosey and saw alot of good and bad posted about her and felt the need to observe and form my own opinion.
My opinion early on was that she comes across as a dumb bimbo who is obsessed with her own vanity, the more I watched the more I learned just how manipulative she is.
I have never 'hinched', I clean, not 'hinch', I'm an ex professional cleaner and her 'tips' aren't anything new, I've been using most of them for around 30 years, and over that 30 ish years I've used less and less chemicals and more home made cleaners with lemons, herbs and essential oils, I was and still am gobsmacked that she uses and promotes such an unhealthy and unsafe way of cleaning and freshening her house, insisting it is ok and safe to do so and it really boils my blood. She and her sheep need some serious educating.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And don't get me started on her non existent anxiety, just watching her on This Morning shows me she doesn't have it. I have severe anxiety to the point I'm drenched in sweat when I so much as go to a shop, the doctors, etc...I often don't leave the house for 2+ weeks, I will only speak to my daughter on the phone, I rarely see friends, it takes me days/weeks to respond to friends messages.

😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So in my boredom, I just worked out, she is doing 6 book tours. 500 tickets per signing (I’m assuming each one will be, as today’s was) £12.99 a ticket. So a potential of meeting 3000 people, that’s nearly £39,000 made. I know she won’t get that, but talk about ripping your fans off, for a £6.00 book!
Yes whilst on the pro Hinch facebook groups it's all because 'Soph' was scared no one would turn up?!?! Pull the other one Hinchypoo 🤥🤦‍♀️

Im not suprised she is so thin, the women barely eats! I think her relationship with food is unhealthy.

She cooks but its the same thing nachos, stews, jack pot, chocolate fondue. She drinks hot chocolate no water! The baby needs goodness!

She has previous said in her stories 'look washing up in the sink me and Mr Hinch do eat' but Sophie love its the same tit all the time and no fruit or veg!

She was overwhelmed about children dressing up as her! Yet she posted the screenshots, did she get permission doubt it!
She did buy strawberries.....once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes whilst on the pro Hinch facebook groups it's all because 'Soph' was scared no one would turn up?!?! Pull the other one Hinchypoo 🤥🤦‍♀️

She did buy strawberries.....once 😂
I wonder if they sold out after her she did an insta story on those strawbs?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

You have some very good points and brave to open up about your anxiety, but I don’t think saying you have her address is helpful..we need to be a threat and taken seriously to get the message across in a strong, intelligent way snd not encourage further hate by giving out personal information on a public forum. Please don’t take this the wrong way..just my personal opinion. 😊

Reactions: 15
What is morally wrong about the account for those not in the know, briefly:

. Created a fake persona / Story that is highly relatable and entertaining to a certain demographic in order to sell products on mass. Likely brought about by a team of highly skilled marketers.

. Used psychologically proven grooming tactics to make people feel special and befriended and understood. This causes attachment, co-dependency and compliance - ideal state for selling shite too. Again, probably the effort of a highly skilled team from the beginning.

. The book is a rehash of freely available information and leaves out a significant chunk that doesn't fit the narrative that has been carefully crafted. No care was taken about giving genuine value.

If you wanted to study an excellent example of successful selling, you'd learn more from this account than any marketing degree.

Why is it so wrong? Don't people get influenced all the time by marketing? They do, but this kind of physiological selling has the potential to cause great harm. It facilitates and exacerbates mental illness. It plays to the basic need to want to belong. It makes people do things they wouldn't normally consider like getting into debt, forming unrealistic attachments to fake personas, taking part in attacking those who aren't part of the 'army' and other obsessive behaviours.

Having said this, I think what started out like any other business adventure aimed at making a bit of Instagram cash has quickly escalated and overwhelmed. When I saw some of the stories of people getting hurt and the vulnerable people at the signing I thought this has gone way further than they could have possibly known. And for that, I think eventually they will find a way to quietly disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can imagine a reality show on Netflix or something, especially once she has her baby. A sort of Katie Price crazy life kind of thing interspersed with footage of her ‘cleaning’. Yawn.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 10686

She looks genuinely pretty here - I was actually wondering whether the high ponytail could be to hide any hair loss from stress??
When pregnant my hair thickened up and was the best it's ever been so she wouldn't need the extensions. Plus as I had foils which didn't touch my scalp I was told it was safe to carry on highlighting my hair whilst pregnant too.

Perhaps her make up artist could've painted a smile on her - would've helped! She looked unrecognisable!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
I can imagine a reality show on Netflix or something, especially once she has her baby. A sort of Katie Price crazy life kind of thing interspersed with footage of her ‘cleaning’. Yawn.
I hope so sans the selling rubbish bit. I would be more supportive of a bit of mindless and less harmful 'fly on the wall' drivel than the current set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She won’t do anymore tv work, she was dying to get it all over with and always says she just wants to stay home.

Reactions: 6
Surely if she was all about her “fans”, she would definitely not put restrictions on how many of people can come and meet her and get her book. Surely she’d meet as many as possible? It’s all sold out online. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hinchers will soon turn on each other because of this... “did you see Mrs Hinch? No? Well I did”

Reactions: 8
She won’t do anymore tv work, she was dying to get it all over with and always says she just wants to stay home.
I think when the baby arrives they will drift off into the sunset. She is making out that she will continue, however the arrival of baby hinch is a perfect exit plan. . Her audience know how tough a new baby is and will a 1000 percent make allowances for that. By then the dollar has been made, the job is done, the drive and drabs that follow will be enough to comfortably live in luxurious hinch surburbia.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.