Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She often has roots haha. That's her style. Roots McGroots. You give her a lot of credit, if you think she won't dye her hair. I'd be amazed if she stopped dying it. This is her hair from before she got pregnant last year. Exactly the same. And there's loads more (picked at random)

View attachment 10691

Scraping her hair back just highlights roots, no? That hair style isn't flattering on her at all!

Filter life! Lol She looks NOTHING like this wtf haha.

View attachment 10692
Roots McGroots, 😂😂😂😂

Lol what in the hell is going on here?! People sending their kids to school on world book day dressed as her??! 😂😂

Also - the more I look at her the more I'm convinced that she used to be a man. I'm also starting to doubt this "baby bump", when I first read the suggestion of it not being a real bump I was like LOL don't be silly but now I am wondering....View attachment 10694

Good dogs! 😁😂
Yes there are pictures in one of the previous hunch threads. Some even made little butterflies attached to hairband to recreate the filter 😮😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They had to bloody well pay for them in the the ticket price!!! Freebies my arse.
They paid to be advertised too :( and they haven't realised it yet..

Im not suprised she is so thin, the women barely eats! I think her relationship with food is unhealthy.

She cooks but its the same thing nachos, stews, jack pot, chocolate fondue. She drinks hot chocolate no water! The baby needs goodness!

She has previous said in her stories 'look washing up in the sink me and Mr Hinch do eat' but Sophie love its the same tit all the time and no fruit or veg!

She was overwhelmed about children dressing up as her! Yet she posted the screenshots, did she get permission doubt it!
I think her cleaning obsession is to help distract her from eating. Rather than eat a meal, she cleans. She must feel like absolute crap with the stuff she eats.

I noticed it when a while ago she had a box of chocolates and she was trying really hard not to snaffle them so she got stuck into cleaning. Think she still had a few though, or at least she said she did. Sometimes people with unhealthy relationships with food get obsessed with it, thinking about it. I'm wondering if that's what she actually means when she says cleaning helps her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
A new thread on the horizon already... I can't believe it guys?! Come on, who is going to be the hero to write out the summary of our discoveries about le Hinch on this journey so far so we don't keep going round and round with the info. Or will it turn into a massive free for all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She often has roots haha. That's her style. Roots McGroots. You give her a lot of credit, if you think she won't dye her hair. I'd be amazed if she stopped dying it. This is her hair from before she got pregnant last year. Exactly the same. And there's loads more (picked at random)

View attachment 10691

Scraping her hair back just highlights roots, no? That hair style isn't flattering on her at all!

Filter life! Lol She looks NOTHING like this wtf haha.

View attachment 10692
You’re right I take it back 😮

Reactions: 2

This poor love couldn’t make it to the signing but still managed to get her tit goody bag along with her book... What a day to be alive indeed! 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A new thread on the horizon already... I can't believe it guys?! Come on, who is going to be the hero to write out the summary of our discoveries about le Hinch on this journey so far so we don't keep going round and round with the info. Or will it turn into a massive free for all

Ì agree someone do a complete summary of what's already been discovered in the new thread!

New thread title??
"Don't question the bump, she'll get the hump. Queue for a pic, the fake smile makes me sick"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Summary:
Yes she’s really pregnant.
ASA won’t touch her so don’t bother.
She gets paid by most brands she claims she loves.
She’s had gastric band, lives on slim fast and mash.
She blocks her followers who reach out to her.
She worked in sales for years.
She’s fake.
She doesn’t care about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Summary:
Yes she’s really pregnant.
ASA won’t touch her so don’t bother.
She gets paid by most brands she claims she loves.
She’s had gastric band, lives on slim fast and mash.
She blocks her followers who reach out to her.
She worked in sales for years.
She’s fake.
She doesn’t care about you.
I highly highly doubt the gastric band story. It just doesn't add up with age / weight/ pics of her / time lines etc etc. Another bollocks story. And if it slipped surely you would have had it sorted out again?!?! Bollocks I am sure.....

Reactions: 10
Also, a friend had a gastric band. The weight doesn't fall off overnight.... It still takes quite a while really. I just don't buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I highly highly doubt the gastric band story. It just doesn't add up with age / weight/ pics of her / time lines etc etc. Another bollocks story. And if it slipped surely you would have had it sorted out again?!?! Bollocks I am sure.....
I honestly think it’s made up. I think she is a born liar

Wow, a lot are very envious of Mrs Hinch if you was in her position wouldn’t you make money out of it I certainly would! She’s raking it in now & good on her!!
We have a live one.

Is it jealousy or a book hun? Do you know the difference? We don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, a lot are very envious of Mrs Hinch if you was in her position wouldn’t you make money out of it I certainly would! She’s raking it in now & good on her!!
Sure...... but I would be honest about it and not lie through my teeth constantly to manipulate people........ I think you're in the wrong thread my love. Rave reviews are that way 🚀 so...off you toodle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mums the word! :ROFLMAO: I've no doubt a baby will be produced and she will have the most effortless birth known to man, I think she will look the same as always, dolled up with fake eyelashes while holding a wee newborn, bless him. But where he came from 🤷‍♀️ We shall see! These things get harder to hide as time ticks on. Cue a load of stories complaining about all of the pregnancy side effects next week 😂

I'm not talking about the size of her bump :LOL: Other people always do in response to me saying I think she has a surrogate though.
I’m starting to wonder the same as you too. I follow Kayla Itsines and she is super healthy, abs and everything. Yet her bump has always been bigger than hinchs - a woman who seems to be prone to quick weight gain if her 8 stone story is to be believed. Hinch never hints that she works out either and she’s already alluded to having placenta previa and she also feels baby kick so I’m guessing that the placenta isn’t cushioning baby’s movements nor is it hiding her bump (like those people who didn’t know they were pregnant). So why has her bump appeared to have not grown? She could easily pass for not being pregnant if you saw her in the street and in all the photos she does post she has her legs angled in such a way that it highlights her stomach to show her bump. If she didn’t pose like that then I doubt you’d be able to see anything.

Also with the meet and greet, they don’t know that no one meeting her isn’t carrying the chicken pox virus or anything else that can be harmful to a pregnant woman. I feel like it should have been postponed. Especially as she’s high risk
Tried to upload photos but it says they are too large if you look back on her honeymoon photos she posted on December 8th a picture of herself with a washboard stomach, fast forward to Christmas Day..a whole 16 days later and she has an extremely noticeable bump 🤔

I honestly think it’s made up. I think she is a born liar

We have a live one.

Is it jealousy or a book hun? Do you know the difference? We don’t.
Some zoflora might help clarify this one. Just pop one capful up your arse......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah she has had a gastric band it was in the interview she had with the Sunday Mail

Why you hating on her so much then?
Here’s a funny idea. Woman can dislike other women without being jealous or envious.

I think a lot just wish you had what she had, like who wouldn’t she is absolutely minted from it this book will probley make her a millionaire. Who cares if she lies no one has to buy her swipe ups she recommends products doesn’t mean you have to buy them she’s not got a gun to people’s heads she’s just doing her job and that’s to make money
Who cares if she lies ? 🤣🤣🤣 comedy gold.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh dear the old jealousy thing lol. How about try reading the threads and find out what the issues are.

I could never be jealous of her. Not for one second. She has to live with what she's done. And if she ever educates herself, if she ever reads how sick people and pets and babies have got through her, well, good luck to her!

I'm really happy with my decisions in life. I use green products to clean my home, which doesn't affect me, pets, kids or the environment. I'm super proud of myself for that! I eat really healthy, I'm vegan for health reasons, and I love it and preparing my meals with fresh from scratch every day!

When I see Mrs Hinch and how she's influencing people to go back 50 years, including all these bloody plastics they are using up and fighting the Blue Planet movement, all I feel is sad.

Her fans aren't the brightest tools in the box, especially just repeating that old chestnut like stuck records 😂 Don't let the door bang you on the way out :)

Reactions: 34
Tried to upload photos but it says they are too large if you look back on her honeymoon photos she posted on December 8th a picture of herself with a washboard stomach, fast forward to Christmas Day..a whole 16 days later and she has an extremely noticeable bump 🤔
That's so true, I've seen the pictures you mention. I even posted on here and someone said it was photoshopped to make the tummy look smaller :ROFLMAO:

I get sent screencaps and then I'm told they're too large so I decrease the size by 75% in photoshop and then they post fine :) I don't post half the evidence pics I want to because I can't be bothered to resize lol!

Mate, haven't you heard? Integrity is overrated......smh
I think it's Jamie in bed on his phone :ROFLMAO: He's like, 'love, hold my beer, I got this' `defends like the gnat he is`.

'Done it love'.

'eehe jamie my hero!'

Hey does anyone remember when Mrs Hinch befriended a girl called Twinkle Twinkle Little twit just to ask her to remove her link to Tattle life haha 😂 Can't have the truth coming out, now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.