Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so much baby crap on eBay that she will be in her element 🙈
And thing is most of that pointless tat is from China and hasn't even passed safety testing.

But don't matter does it? Sod the baby, just as long as they are supporting "their dorgeous girl".

Reactions: 7
You have all my sympathy, honestly. And you're doing amazingly, my hat goes off to any pregnant lady. I'm not inc the Hinch because I think she's pulling another fast one.

I wish I could cast a spell that would release every Hincher from this horrible spell they are under.

Reactions: 12
Oh she’s sobbing on her flipping stories now.

Get a grip you narsassistic saleswoman!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
There’s so much baby crap on eBay that she will be in her element 🙈
She sold lots of baby stuff already! She couldn't wait to do tons of swipe ups and links to businesses! Right from when she first said she was pregnant! From elephant toys to babygrows and outfits that can be personalised, to baby bibs to downright bloody dangerous baby dummies with giant ribbons on and diamonte's, to baby brushes sets, to shoes, even his to-be nursery flooring. The hinchers have chosen the colour of his carpet, and we all know what store it's from. Even baskets for the baby have been flogged. She'll be busy rn doing brand deals for cribs, pushchairs etc.

Reactions: 8
Another thing I picked up on, don’t know if anybody else noticed?
It was when she announced how she was waiting for delivery of a new dining room table from barker and stone house, it arrived , she liked it, it was very nice indeed. She titavated around the table for a few stories and that was it. Then a few weeks later, she began with a story randomly about how incredible the delivery drivers were who delivered her table (all those weeks ago) how they helped her with the table but also added a #gifted
I’m wondering if she was picked up on this and needed to re-trace her steps to the table being gifted, which she failed to #gifted at the time? Just a thought .
She did the same with the Smeg Kettle which appeared in her kitchen. She was accused of being gifted it on Facebook, she addressed a thread on the "we love mrs hinch" FB group about it saying she bought it herself! The next day she did stories on her insta which she made a huge song and dance about buying the kettle. Then a few months down the line when she did the show off posts of where she got all her tat it was suddenly #gifted she doesn't remember her own lies.

Reactions: 18
Really annoying that twice she’s made out she hasn’t got anything to wear or it’s needs sewing!!! ... pretty sure she didn’t post her mum sewing anything 🤔 she’s collaborating with them they’ve dressed her twice for each event .. honestly how are we the only ones to notice how she’s lied about what’s she’s wearing BIGGEST BULLSHITTER ever
But the Holly and Phil interview outfit, she made out her mate brought her a last minute outfit the night before as she couldn’t get anything on her trip to Outfit that day 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
You know what would make me smile? If she went from 2.2 to 2.1 and then less than 2m. Yes I want to see her lose followers. I'm so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The hairdressing course confuses me too as why would anyone who had such problems with their arms and in her words nearly had to have one amputated choose to then be a hairdresser where their using their arms all day?
This is a very good point....

Reactions: 9
She did the same with the Smeg Kettle which appeared in her kitchen. She was accused of being gifted it on Facebook, she addressed a thread on the "we love mrs hinch" FB group about it saying she bought it herself! The next day she did stories on her insta which she made a huge song and dance about buying the kettle. Then a few months down the line when she did the show off posts of where she got all her tat it was suddenly #gifted she doesn't remember her own lies.
Oh yes,,,, that kettle was definatly purchased!!!! She was probably pulled about that blunder aswell then and forced to add in that it was #gifted later down the line aswell or risk being in trouble. #afterthoughts 😂

And thing is most of that pointless tat is from China and hasn't even passed safety testing.

But don't matter does it? Sod the baby, just as long as they are supporting "their dorgeous girl".
Can you remember that flowy cot covering curtain thing that resembled a mosquito net? I’m sure that took 3 months from China

Reactions: 9
The Goody Bags ; the least she could do ??😳 Those daft buggers who follow her as if she’s The Second Coming will think she actually paid for them herself.

She’s a sly old fox.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To anyone confused by her just know she lies so much that you will find constant contradictions. Nothing she says makes sense, and that's because she's put out fake sob stories, that then don't match up to anything else you're seeing evidence of.

The guy that did her hair clearly hates her, she's a tall woman so this style makes her look like a giant. Ariana Grande chooses it as she's so short so it creates the illusion of height. Shes also young enough to pull it off.

On mrs hinch who's pushing 30 it just looks silly. She doesn't need any more height, and if she did go for that hairdo a piece of hair around it would look way better than that metal thing, because at a glance it looks like a roll of sellotape.

She also looks nothing like the image she keeps pushing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"The least you could do"

Why did you fork out for them then?
I think not 😡
Screenshot_20190406-212721.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
You need to have a bloody good memory to be a good liar. In my opinion I think this book is the worst thing she could have done because all her lies are there for everybody to see in black and white.
When she lies on her stories they’re gone in 24 hours so no proof but everybody can check back to the book now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Goody Bags ; the least she could do ??😳 Those daft buggers who follow her as if she’s The Second Coming will think she actually paid for them herself.

She’s a sly old fox.
Organised by the companies and nothing to do with her. It's just an advert for the products. They get to try them and hopefully keep buying. They want lifelong, repeat customers. She's also showing who she's affiliated with, and who's paying her the most! Pledge put up the price of their 'dave the dusters' after being associated with the hinch. They've bagged her front cover, a ton of her stories, and inc in the goody bag. They've spent a lot of money on her.

Reactions: 14
If you read my quote you will see I actually said ebay revenue not the sales of the product. Considering she'd shift all of the stock available then post more links, and did this endlessly for months, she's done alright for herself. Especially as she often chose the more expensive items when cheaper were available from different sellers. The money goes straight into her bank every 4 weeks. If it wasn't profitable she wouldn't do it. And she should be transparent she is benefiting financially which is why she goes to all that effort to find items then supply links, then fresh links..

I've lost count of the times she sold out those Kylie Minogue curtains for example, in all of the colours, some of them still don't have stock from last year!
In the beginning she used to show off her sales from her laptop and say thanks for buying the link ups. But not seen that ever again... well she wouldn’t would she huns

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sales of useless things just as "wee teepees" for little boys and wipe warmers are going to shoot through the roof along with new cash strapped mums struggling to get the same bedding (Which will all be in grey, nice and neutral for the mums of baby girls too!), the same stroller, the same cot, then you will get the super obsessed who ate their Smarties like her buying the same formula as what she is paid to advertise. Can see it all happening.
It’s quite concerning considering how she is influencing people buying cleaning and other tat.
Even though the extension has been denied so far, there doesn’t seem to be any moves towards arranging a room for the baby, or any shopping for a cot, pram etc. That’s half the fun of a first baby surely to do that kind of shopping.
It’s illegal to advertise baby formula for under 6 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She sold lots of baby stuff already! She couldn't wait to do tons of swipe ups and links to businesses! Right from when she first said she was pregnant! From elephant toys to babygrows and outfits that can be personalised, to baby bibs to downright bloody dangerous baby dummies with giant ribbons on and diamonte's, to baby brushes sets, to shoes, even his to-be nursery flooring. The hinchers have chosen the colour of his carpet, and we all know what store it's from. Even baskets for the baby have been flogged. She'll be busy rn doing brand deals for cribs, pushchairs etc.
There’s a small Instagram shop I follow who gifted her some clothes and she showed it on her stories. The shop then done loads of stories promoting the same outfit that they gifted her and how they kept selling out. Which is brill for the shop and I’m not wanting to put them down, buuuut you can buy the same outfit on Allieexpress for a fraction of the cost. Those type of clothes are wholesale and available anywhere.
People don’t shop around when hinch advertises something though and they just blindly buy what she has from the same place she’s gotten it (like the eBay swipe ups) and that annoys me so much, why are people who lets be honest probably don’t have that sort of disposable income, happily paying over the odds for something just because hinch says so 😤

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.