Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be rolling in it even more with the freebies if she goes down that route. I don’t know what term to use but I have a “mummy/baby” Instagram. And accounts from 1000+ followers get gifted items and are reached out by brands to do adds. There’s also apps where you can submit an idea for a paid post and if you’re under 10k followers you can charge £250 per post with the figure increasing for the more followers you have. I can only imagine what she would get based on her following 🤢 she’s making a mockery out of everyone
* Google's setting up a mother/baby acc😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If any of you get famous, please don't do 29 mins of meet and greets and sit on your arse.

Get up, get the fans to hold the product and put yours arms around them.

Queuing for 2.5 hours for a picture like this. It's impossible to smile naturally when you're bent over like this.

Poor fans!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I speak with her on insta, you can still log in and read without having a log in but she can’t comment. She said she’s messaged Tattle but not had any luck
So she's been banned then just not blocked?

Right...for every "I can't believe it" or "I love my Hinchers" the usual tit she spews out on her stories...I'm having a vodka shot! Will a litre bottle be enough?🤔
You might find it easier to just move in to an off licence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will be rolling in it even more with the freebies if she goes down that route. I don’t know what term to use but I have a “mummy/baby” Instagram. And accounts from 1000+ followers get gifted items and are reached out by brands to do adds. There’s also apps where you can submit an idea for a paid post and if you’re under 10k followers you can charge £250 per post with the figure increasing for the more followers you have. I can only imagine what she would get based on her following 🤢 she’s making a mockery out of everyone
😮😮 she will be all over that,, she stands to triple what she’s done so far, I would love to know her actual worth just now and also in a year.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe we nearly need a new thread, gosh the first few threads were there for ages. Soon we'll just be calling them another fookin thread ok :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The worst thing about LMM is she probably doesn’t like Hinch that much, going by past posts etc BUT a I mean her 100k followers are all probably followers of hinch too... which means if LMM kicks off at Hinchy then she stands to loose all her followers and business (which isn’t worth it). If it was me I would grin a bare it, but definitely not kiss up her arse.
Who is LMM?

Reactions: 2
Or “hey Jamie, caught up yet?” 🙊
Haha he's gonna need a few more days off work to catch up. Luckily it's Sunday tomorrow so he can make a head start :ROFLMAO:

Can't believe the delusional one has actually written 'Hinch Mania' on her instagram page while showing some people just waiting. haha.

Vain much.

I can't imagine EVER putting my surname then mania on it, not even if i was a hugely popular singer or something! It's so cringy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm quite concerned for other new mums when Hinch has her baby, she is going to sell a false lifestyle of the perfect house, perfect baby with all the top of the range gadgets, clothes etc, if she continues to pre record her cleaning stories and post them daily, new mums feeling low, possibly battling post natal depression are going to feel awful watching her stories when they realise they can't live the same lifestyle, those days when your baby is crying and the house is a tit hole, you're covered in sick and tired, watching hinch who appears to have it all will be damaging

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For my book review on Amazon

I put that the information she gave on her career in sales differed substantially in the book to what it states on her LinkedIn.

That she listed the entire contents of her rooms in the book to enable others to purchase the same but she failed to state that she got most of the items for free!

That she stated in the book that she 'loves a barg' - gave lists and told us about buying bargains, yet listed 2 pages of expensive make-up-must-haves costing hundreds of pounds - many of which she again is given for free!

On one page Jamie is hoovering and two pages on he's taking her for their first date as the book flits about from one thing to another with no continuity!

She claims in one chapter that prior to her reaching 1 Million followers she gained 61,000 followers in one day which is to me seems impossible and implausible.

We're told about her issues with her weight and food and then we're told that when she reached 1 Million followers she celebrated with her friend Trace "with a greasy take-away, eating cheesy spuds, burgers, pizzas and kebabs."
They even "popped to the shop for a cake."
Then we're told she was in Hospital for a blood clot in her leg and "was a little bit underweight from being ill (also when I'm nervous the weight drops off") which then adds to my confusion about her having anxiety at school as she said that was a difficult time as she was larger... so sometimes she's anxious and eats and sometimes she's anxious and the weight drops off?... which one is it?

She claims she lost 8 stone but doesn't say how long it took her to lose all this weight.
She also doesn't say how heavy she was?
There are no images of her being this weight apart from a head shot which she shared for the 10 year challenge.
She says that a gastric band she had fitted in 2013 slipped, so was all the weight lost before the slip?
I was confused but I'm even more confused after reading the book.

She says that she didn't know what an influencer was until Gleam asked to sign her - yeah right!

In one chapter she tells us she doesn't drink and in another she's puking up over her bedroom carpet.

We're told that at age 21 she hadn't been on a train or tube alone yet her LinkedIn says different - unless her mum travelled to work with her!

She claims to come from a small village - google Maldon!

I said the above and more and my review was approved last night.
This morning it was gone so I've been in touch with Amazon and I've asked for it to be put back.
I've said that they approved it so it should remain and if it doesn't remain then they can come and pick their book back up and refund the cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Haha he's gonna need a few more days off work to catch up. Luckily it's Sunday tomorrow so he can read :ROFLMAO:
That's if the bloody reprobate can actually read... he's more used to colouring in books and join the dots than internet threads and novels

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can see it now, the Home Bargains Stroller ( a basket on silver wheels), the Febreeze nappy rash cream, Zoflora scented gripe water, ooh the possibilities......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.