Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they probably paid extra for this photo and that's why she banned anyone taking photos on their own phone

• Sad
Reactions: 2
can anyone repost the comparison picture of Hinch and jeffree star, I think it was?! I can’t remember what number thread it was shared on but I’m trying to show someone 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Urgent help/ advice needed... what do you do when you find out a real life friend is a hincher? and to make it worse has just uploaded one of those pictures 🙈 I mean I like her in every other aspect but not sure I can look past this? How do u get over this? Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
2.5 hours wait to see that?! duck Me that's 2.5 hours they're never getting back. She's everything to be despised about so called celebrities! I day so called because they named her that in an article.

Reactions: 10
Looks like they probably paid extra for this photo and that's why she banned anyone taking photos on their own phone
Ignore me in my excitement to post I skipped part of the thread, now read it back and see its already been posted [emoji1787]

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe I’ve just read she cried as she left, come on now. Please wake up, people this is NOT NORMAL. If she cared about you all she wouldn’t block you, ignore you, fleece you for your money, and encourage you to spend money you don’t have on crap you don’t need!!! How can she read posts about people saying they’re treating their depression by hinching and hoarding and then still sleep at night?! I find this deeply disturbing, and if she has a shred of compassion she will use her platform now to encourage people to seek REAL HELP for their mental health issues, and back off on the chemicals before there’s an army of people with noses like Daniella Westbrook. You are shameful scum, Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 17
01AB608C-C931-4789-BAF6-7813DD4A15EB.jpeg

Jesus CHRIST.
This caption. What the actual duck is wrong with these people?!?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
LMM story about security telling her who was doing a book signing came across sooo smug & cocky, did she really just go there to stand and watch her from the balcony?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks like a bug. Like the irritating type that tries to land on your food after rolling in shite
That's the funniest thing I've read (I was going to say in a while, but it was actually yesterday on here! Man, you guys are sooo funny!)

I knew he reminded me of something :LOL:

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but why are there so many comments about her appearance? It’s getting a little bit ridiculous.
Because she puts herself out there as a role model and lives through filters 🤦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.