Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was exactly the same! Completely and utterly dependent on her and everything she did, now I’ve stopped ‘hinching’ my mental health has been a lot better. It shows what an impact trying to keep up with her lifestyle and trying to befriend her with no response back actually had. I fear that when the truth is completely out there that many women are going to crash to the floor with their mental health and it’s awful
I helped a girl get over the hinch, and yes you are right the crash was awful but now it's been a few weeks and she's so happy and over it!

Basically a girl on instagram last Nov/Dec got sucked into it and bought a tray of zoflora, various cleaning shite, she's skint so she got small amounts. None of the cleaning pads, just 1 dishmatic, 1 toilet duck from pound shop, 1 pink stuff, that kind of thing. She told me after she felt like crap she couldn't get the real cloths and instead had to get cheap ones from B&M. And she tagged mrs hinch in her 'hauls' gushing and saying she was a convert, who liked the pics. I think she said she even commented on one telling her to keep it up. So then this girl was watching her all the time and copying her and buying her stuff. She messaged me over a flower thing I was doing. We got chatting and she admitted she felt down because no matter how many hours she cleans, her home is basic and not like the hinch's, so she's never satisfied. I caught her in a down moment, so i shared with her my opinion, how there's more to life than cleaning every day, especially cleaning already clean things, how it helps the environment to step back a bit and you can get away with natural products. That time you save can be put into learning something new, a hobby, an interest, a book etc It only takes 30 mins per day to be an expert by a year! She said she had tons of desires for hobbies and interests but can never find the time. So she decided instead of cleaning like a nutter for 30 mins whenever she could fit it in, instead aknowledge her clean house and learn something fun instead. Mrs Hinch could do with that, she's woefully ignorant. Even on ASA rules!

But she was still addicted to the hinch, and messaged her once a day or so. She said at first mrs hinch didn't read them. One day during a spiralling day she messaged mrs hinch begging her to reply and a crying emoji. She replied saying she wasn't good at social media. My friend replied saying she was doing great, and thanks for the reply. After that, mrs hinch would read her notes, which she said she spent all day figuring out what to say and changing and editing the words to make it interesting and more likely to receive a reply :( and never once did she reply but she did read them. Then she saw mrs hinch had been replying to other people, and she was heartbroken. She had written a deeply personal message and thanking the hinch for helping her deal with her anxiety. She didn't get a reply and after being so open and honest she felt so hurt, esp as the message was read.

Shortly after she logged in and mrs hinch had disappeared. so she asked in the fb group but people could see her. She found the link and she's blocked!

Let's just say it took her a while to get over the hurt. I felt so bad for her. She said she felt like she lost her world. She kicked herself for writing 'something wrong' and wondered what it was. I had to reassure her that I was blocked twice for nothing i didnt even message her lmao

Now like I said she's fine, she's eating better, not cleaning unless it needs it, and has 5 or 6 interests and hobbies on the go. But for a while it was rough, she said she felt like she had lost her anchor. I told her she never had an anchor, it was simply her focusing on something that gave her pleasure, and you can do that with anything.

I hope all Hinchers find peace after the hinch. It will be the best thing that ever happened to them, to let go and find new healthy interests and hobbies. But I'm scared for a lot of them, as I've seen how rough it was for the girl. It was as though a good boyfriend had left her! Tough. Also, they go through a stage of revenge, which thankfully this girl sailed through, it did her enough good to just complain about her on a fb group (for which she was blocked, just for sharing her story) But I wouldn't like to be the Hinch when some of them go through that stage lol! A lot of these people don't have any support or guidance to see straight when their judgement is clouded. She should think very carefully about the way she treats people, because karma has a way of teaching that lesson, and she doesn't seem to have learnt to treat people as you would like to be treated.

I was thinking this morning I'd have liked to have seen the process of the book, as she clearly has had a lot of input. Obviously she didn't sit and write it and that's fine, none of us would expect that, but the process itself would've been really interesting and I feel she'd have and retain more fans if she was that bit more transparent, you know? She could educate but it's all hidden away and kept secret and lies and maximum profits.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’’m really surprised at The Times for featuring her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like someone said earlier maybe someone at Gleam called in some favours. I thought she would be too light and frothy for them.
Hi guys! I started lurking here after Mrs Hinch kept talking about her haters. The threads move so fast, is there a post with some sort of summary of her lies? I would be super grateful if someone would link it to me or maybe an important thread where you guys talked about her lies. I used to like her but she has been rubbing me the wrong way lately. Tia!
Hi, I only joined this week too..you can pick it up quite quickly but I think Thread 1 obviously is a good place to start but I jumped straight in..where brave 1 person started the ball rolling. It’s brilliant we’re all starting to see the light and that we’ve find these like minded souls!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I helped a girl get over the hinch, and yes you are right the crash was awful but now it's been a few weeks and she's so happy and over it!

Basically a girl on instagram last Nov/Dec got sucked into it and bought a tray of zoflora, various cleaning shite, she's skint so she got small amounts. None of the cleaning pads, just 1 dishmatic, 1 toilet duck from pound shop, 1 pink stuff, that kind of thing. She told me after she felt like crap she couldn't get the real cloths and instead had to get cheap ones from B&M. And she tagged mrs hinch in her 'hauls' gushing and saying she was a convert, who liked the pics. I think she said she even commented on one telling her to keep it up. So then this girl was watching her all the time and copying her and buying her stuff. She messaged me over a flower thing I was doing. We got chatting and she admitted she felt down because no matter how many hours she cleans, her home is basic and not like the hinch's, so she's never satisfied. I caught her in a down moment, so i shared with her my opinion, how there's more to life than cleaning every day, especially cleaning already clean things, how it helps the environment to step back a bit and you can get away with natural products. That time you save can be put into learning something new, a hobby, an interest, a book etc It only takes 30 mins per dayon any given new subject or hobby to be an expert by a year! She said she had tons of desires for hobbies and interests but can never find the time. So she decided instead of cleaning like a nutter for 30 mins whenever she could fit it in, instead aknowledge her clean house and learn something fun instead. Mrs Hinch could do with that, she's woefully ignorant. Even on ASA rules!

But she was still addicted to the hinch, and messaged her once a day or so. She said at first mrs hinch didn't read them. One day during a spiralling day she messaged mrs hinch begging her to reply and a crying emoji. She replied saying she wasn't good at social media. My friend replied saying she was doing great, and thanks for the reply. After that, mrs hinch would read her notes, which she said she spent all day figuring out what to say and changing and editing the words to make it interesting and more likely to receive a reply :( and never once did she reply but she did read them.

Then one day she logged in and mrs hinch had disappeared. so she asked in the fb group but people could see her. She found the link and she's blocked!

Let's just say it took her a while to get over the hurt. I felt so bad for her. She said she felt like she lost her world.

Now like I said she's fine, she's eating better, not cleaning unless it needs it, and has 5 or 6 interests and hobbies on the go. But for a while it was rough, she said she felt like she had lost her anchor. I told her she never had an anchor, it was simply her focusing on something that gave her pleasure, and you can do that with anything.

I hope all Hinchers find peace after the hinch. It will be the best thing that ever happened to them, to let go and find new healthy interests and hobbies.
Oh god I feel so much for this poor girl, I hope she feels that she has some self worth now that she’s stopped putting so much pressure on herself. The Hinch witch has SO much to answer for 😡

Omg omg pics are up
What’s the log in and password? I need to see 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Look on Instagram for nicolaford3. They’ve posted a video, shot from above and at the end, Hinch realises they can see right down her top. Her reaction is priceless!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Basically a girl on instagram last Nov/Dec got sucked into it and bought a tray of zoflora, various cleaning shite, she's skint so she got small amounts. None of the cleaning pads, just 1 dishmatic, 1 toilet duck from pound shop, 1 pink stuff, that kind of thing. She told me after she felt like crap she couldn't get the real cloths and instead had to get cheap ones from B&M. And she tagged mrs hinch in her 'hauls' gushing and saying she was a convert, who liked the pics. I think she said she even commented on one telling her to keep it up. So then this girl was watching her all the time and copying her and buying her stuff. She messaged me over a flower thing I was doing. We got chatting and she admitted she felt down because no matter how many hours she cleans, her home is basic and not like the hinch's, so she's never satisfied. I caught her in a down moment, so i shared with her my opinion, how there's more to life than cleaning every day, especially cleaning already clean things, how it helps the environment to step back a bit and you can get away with natural products. That time you save can be put into learning something new, a hobby, an interest, a book etc It only takes 30 mins per day to be an expert by a year! She said she had tons of desires for hobbies and interests but can never find the time. So she decided instead of cleaning like a nutter for 30 mins whenever she could fit it in, instead aknowledge her clean house and learn something fun instead. Mrs Hinch could do with that, she's woefully ignorant. Even on ASA rules!

But she was still addicted to the hinch, and messaged her once a day or so. She said at first mrs hinch didn't read them. One day during a spiralling day she messaged mrs hinch begging her to reply and a crying emoji. She replied saying she wasn't good at social media. My friend replied saying she was doing great, and thanks for the reply. After that, mrs hinch would read her notes, which she said she spent all day figuring out what to say and changing and editing the words to make it interesting and more likely to receive a reply :( and never once did she reply but she did read them.

Then one day she logged in and mrs hinch had disappeared. so she asked in the fb group but people could see her. She found the link and she's blocked!

Let's just say it took her a while to get over the hurt. I felt so bad for her. She said she felt like she lost her world.

I hope all Hinchers find peace after the hinch. It will be the best thing that ever happened to them, to let go and find new healthy interests and hobbies. But I'm scared for a lot of them, as I've seen how rough it was for the girl. It was as though a good boyfriend had left her! Tough.
Targeting people like this who are so vulnerable is low, low, low. Sickening.

Reactions: 10
Literally only doing this because she can't bare her self without a filter. There won't be any pics yet as they would have to be edited with an awful lot of skin smoothing going on.
Without the makeup and filters I bet she looks exactly like Zelda from the Terrahawks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trace just went live from Grinches signing and got told off by a man. "Excuse me, no press" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I hope all Hinchers find peace after the hinch. It will be the best thing that ever happened to them, to let go and find new healthy interests and hobbies. But I'm scared for a lot of them, as I've seen how rough it was for the girl. It was as though a good boyfriend had left her! Tough.
This is so heartbreaking to read poor lady hope she is feeling better and realises she’s perfect the way she is. The grinch has an awful lot to answer for the lies and fakenes all for her personal greedy gain she must be pure heartless 🤬

Reactions: 8
Jamie really doesn’t take a very good photo does he? 😂 They are both the kind of couple I really detest, why can’t people be normal nowadays instead of trying to be Towie wannabes, especially when it’s older men trying. If that was my other half I’d tell him grow the duck up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.