Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned that she hadn’t been using the lush products and dream cream not long ago and low and behold there’s the dream cream.
Can you imagine the conversations between her and dorgeous handsome mans... babe they’ve said on tattle you haven’t been using the lush cosmetic products que a dash to the bathroom to pull out said product 😴
I mentioned it a couple of threads back...so predictable😂🙄

Reactions: 6
I think the little gift might be a bookmark for her book with her face on it.
Because it’s all about her! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I do see a trend of lower-class women, as well as those who seem to have mental health problems, are lonely, and a little uneducated. The questions some of them ask on FB are worrying. I don't know how they survived before Mrs Hinch / her group. They are very co-dependent and I hope that one day they wake up.
Sorry, but this is bullshit. I honestly cannot believe that people can be so judgemental and pigeon hole people in such a way. “Lower class women” seriously??? Ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Sorry, but this is bullshit. I honestly cannot believe that people can be so judgemental and pigeon hole people in such a way. “Lower class women” seriously??? Ffs
Perhaps they are suggesting upper class women employ cleaners 😂😂😂 therefore not getting their hands dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like it or not that is her demographic and predominantly make up the most of her following. Sure there are exceptions to this, I know people who follow her who I wouldn't call lower or working class but they're not the bulk of her followers

Reactions: 21
It’s got to be a minky😁, she’ll throw them over the adoring crowd like a landowner chucking food to the peasants.
Can you imagine the cult snatching and grabbing the minkeh’s because she’s touched them. Omg the fame 🤯

I think the little gift might be a bookmark for her book with her face on it.
Because it’s all about her! 🤮
No “babe” it’s all about her hinchers remember

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t apologise if you think it’s bullshit. I don’t agree with the lower class point , I think not well educated is a better way of putting it but her point about questions asked by Hinch’s followers is a valid one.

Reactions: 7
I see nobody has gifted her a sewing machine yet... Hopefully it stays that way. I can’t stand her sly begging, like she hasn’t got the cash to go out & actually buy one. I wonder how many items in her house she’s actually paid for 🤔
I guess she was hoping it was like when she started up with the bath bombs. Didn't take long to fill up that basket, did it?

Reactions: 3
Like it or not that is her demographic and predominantly make up the most of her following. Sure there are exceptions to this, I know people who follow her who I wouldn't call lower or working class but they're not the bulk of her followers
I think you also have to have time to follow her..she posts all day long..it’s like having a full time job keeping up?!

Reactions: 1
Just confirmed she reads here... and inadvertently directed her followers here. I imagine this will be deleted off her stories soon
The irony that most people on here started following her months and months ago, messaged her thanking her/asking for advice, not ignored/blocked.. Started to dislike her/unfollowed her and now she reads what we write 😂😂 if she'd of been nice (if that's even possible) from the get go, there wouldn't be as many threads as this 🙈

Reactions: 13
This is not Mrs hinch this is mx homes isn't it. Clearing up the confusion x
Thanks.. her stories must have played straight after MH on my phone and I didn't notice, thought it was the Grinch. Thanks for clearing it up, have deleted to avoid further confusion 😀

Is that off Mrs Hinch? I saw it on mx homes this morning?
Yeah, I got muddled up, apologies. Have deleted now to avoid confusion

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.