Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Article in the Times isn’t exactly a hard hitting piece of journalism, more a stage managed piece of PR by Gleam. She’s “working on” some kind of deal with Minky (if it isn’t signed already)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No mention of her “anxiety” this morning just nerves. That’s because you wouldn’t have a clue what anxiety actually is Hunch so thankfully she’s using the correct term

Reactions: 6
Article in the Times isn’t exactly a hard hitting piece of journalism, more a stage managed piece of PR by Gleam. She’s “working on” some kind of deal with Minky (if it isn’t signed already)

Seems like a really odd choice of newspaper to feature her! Maybe trying to appeal to a different demographic? Surely anyone who reads the times is not going to be interested in her and her inability to string sentences together. Maybe they might be interested by the whole phenomenon but I don't get it, Maybe readers are most likely to have a disposable income to purchase her book just to see what the fuss is about?

Reactions: 8
Just shows how many people still don’t get it.
I don’t think some ever will get how she manipulated them into believing she’s only doing her best for them- her Hinchers.

These people who blindly adore her and won’t have it that she’s lining her pockets through them are not bright or have a thought process that questions her motives.

Reactions: 8
Feminism is a bit like hinching. If you don't support it, then you must be an idiot. I believe in freedom of choice, equal pay, equal opportunities etc. Feminists look down at SAHMs... I don't. Their choice.

Please, do not call me mate. Ever.
Hi, stay at home mum here. Feminism does not look down on stay at home mums, feminism is the idea that women should be allowed to work if they want to, and to be paid equal to men if they do work. It's my choice to stay at home. I have never heard of any real feminist looking down on stay at home mothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Seems like a really odd choice of newspaper to feature her! Maybe trying to appeal to a different demographic? Surely anyone who reads the times is not going to be interested in her and her inability to string sentences together. Maybe they might be interested by the whole phenomenon but I don't get it, Maybe readers are most likely to have a disposable income to purchase her book just to see what the fuss is about?
The journalist doesn’t even sound that interested in her. I think Gleam are good at getting access to the press and coverage in the Times probably counts as a big tick for whoever is on her team.

Reactions: 10
I had a moment like you, over something I didn’t feel was right. But, it is a gossip site and people will have views and opinions. As it was pointed out, she puts her whole life on display and people will comment. I then realised, it’s like anything else on the internet, if you don’t like it or agree, then scroll past and ignore it! There is more on here that I agree with, than don’t. And in all honestly, as one that was sucked in by her and having received my fair share of hate, instigated by her, from her army, I have absolutely no sympathy for her anymore!
Nope..I’m the same, Ive absolutely no sympathy for her at all..it’s one great big act, deep down I’ve always known but I got sucked in..NEVER AGAIN! I knew I would get this tbh..and yes, maybe you’re right but how is gossip knocking her sisters appearance?

The journalist doesn’t even sound that interested in her. I think Gleam are good at getting access to the press and coverage in the Times probably counts as a big tick for whoever is on her team.
Yes..I thought this too, a very odd choice for her to appear in.

Reactions: 4
Nope..I’m the same, Ive absolutely no sympathy for her at all..it’s one great big act, deep down I’ve always known but I got sucked in..NEVER AGAIN! I knew I would get this tbh..and yes, maybe you’re right but how is gossip knocking her sisters appearance?
Her sister is also a massive part of this!! She admins the Facebook groups, she controls the comments that are posted and the responses that go out. That makes her equally as responsible for the brainwashing and manipulation!

Reactions: 13
Her sister is also a massive part of this!! She admins the Facebook groups, she controls the comments that are posted and the responses that go out. That makes her equally as responsible for the brainwashing and manipulation!
I was more than happy to be corrected..😊 I knew nothing of her sister. Call me sensitive Sal or a oxymoron and I’m all for outing Mrs Hinch but my comment about her sister was my opinion..on a thread about Mrs Hinch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t think there’s any need for that..I thought this thread was about Mrs Hinch, I’m not sure what her sister has done to be a part of it all? From from what I’ve seen she’s taken a complete back seat in it all, but please correct me if I’m wrong? In my opinion that’s just nasty. I’m by no means a Hinch lover as you can see by my comments but like I said not sure why there’s a need for a picture of her sister? 😬
I agree. No need for criticising anyone over their appearance.

Oh wow!!! Same person??

Yep her for sure always thought that 10 years challenge pic wasnt her
Where did you find those?

She hinted in one of the radio interviews that they were bringing out minkeys in different colours...exciting 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would Hinch put a photo online from 10 years ago if it’s not her?

She’s lost a lot of weight, had cosmetic procedures and has a completely different hair style , of course she looks totally different!

She’s a lot of things but she’s not daft and isn’t going to use a photo of someone else then claim it’s her.

Reactions: 15
Why would Hinch put a photo online from 10 years ago if it’s not her?

She’s lost a lot of weight, had cosmetic procedures and has a completely different hair style , of course she looks totally different!

She’s a lot of things but she’s not daft and isn’t going to use a photo of someone else then claim it’s her.
I believe that photo is her too. I know it looks like it could pass as her sister but her sister is probably similar to how hinch would look if she had stayed completely natural and without having the gastric surgery. It’s going to be hard to relate the hinch you know now to how she looked then because she is so different and even now she looks different in every photo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her recent story makes me puke 🤢 “it’s not about me” Soph love it is ALL about you! You must be worshipped by the Hinch mob

Reactions: 13
She can't actually stop people taking pics in a public place, I checked with a few elderly gents in a morrisons cafe. Apparently its fine to take photos or film without asking permission and then post the footage on social media - who knew?!
That was the moment I started feeling uncomfortable watching her stories. I didn't find out the rest of her dirty little secrets until she kept banging on about trolls, and I decided to go look and see what they were saying and why. Too bad for her, the supposed trolls raised a lot of valid points and opened my eyes to what's really going on. She would have been better off keeping quiet about it, instead of going for the sympathy card. Only a matter of time until people start realising they've been hoodwinked, and unsubscribe in droves.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Serious post now, I know I've been taking the piss out of hinchers posts but there is an underlying area of concern. Apart from the financial angle and the damage to the planet, as if that wasn't nt enough, there's a real dependency issue here. Women are believing everything she says and buying stuff to be like her. They need her as a friend and they think hoarding minkys and zoflora will create a bond with her and they'll be members of the 'in' crowd. They belong to something, they're hinchers - part of en elite family. I'm not judging. This is exactly where I was a short time ago. Suffering from depression, feeling lonely and isolated I needed to belong and when I spent money I didn't have on cleaning stuff I didn't need I was part of something. I had friends and family - with Sophie at the top of the tree, the best friend I could have. And if I carried on copying her my house would be like hers, my marriage would too. It is such a cult and preys on the vulnerable.

So the point of this rambling essay is the crash that's gonna come. When I resigned my membership of Hinchers United I felt lost. People on here were great but it wasn't the same. I genuinely missed her, missed hinching - I know this sounds crazy but that's how it was. I'm getting better now and dealing with the disappointment but when the bubble bursts there's gonna be several hundred women who are going to feel lost and let down.

And when I look at the Facebook page and laugh at the crazy posts like these two, on another level I genuinely worry for how people will deal with what's around the corner.
I was exactly the same! Completely and utterly dependent on her and everything she did, now I’ve stopped ‘hinching’ my mental health has been a lot better. It shows what an impact trying to keep up with her lifestyle and trying to befriend her with no response back actually had. I fear that when the truth is completely out there that many women are going to crash to the floor with their mental health and it’s awful

Reactions: 15
I'm questioning humanity. Why would so many people want to watch her prattle on about such mundane tit? Feed the birds tuppance a bag😴 spray this and that..blah,blah frigging blah!!!!! Oh, oh Sandra, she's going to the garden centre! She's putting a plastic hanging basket up! I'm as bad for still watching myself...admittedly so I can see her demise, If and when it happens.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.