Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
She did not look Glamorous at all, more like Glam Rock. Remember the old cartoon Jazz? She looked like her. Cheap and trashy.

And before the word jealousy rears its head for the gazzillionth time no I am not, I am 5 years older than Hinch but look 10 years younger than her. Have 3, soon to be 4 wonderful kids, a life full of experience which I appreciate both the good and bad! I can also sleep at night knowing I don't take the vulnerable like absolute fools. The only thing she has what I don't is money, and believe you me I've had money in abundance before, it isn't all what it's cracked up to be and I have had some of my best times living in a women's refuge for a year completely on my arse with my kids than I did at any other point in my life. My nana always told me all you will have later on in life are memories and my memories will last longer than rubbing my "minkeh" over a sink and recording it day in day out, opening eBay boxes of tat and swooning over myself in newspaper supplements. So jealous really isn't something I am, pointing out the obvious....? Just not keen on liars...? Especially those actively grooming the vulnerable...? A woman who looks a good 10 years older than she is...? But jealousy? Nah.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
🤭
Catfish.

To the person saying we should be only gushing about her looks... Considering she wrote on her own instagram that 'people aren't ugly, they're just poor' and posted pics of celebs before and after plastic surgery, as shown in a previous thread, I think she's fair game.

The reason why she's painted herself as a great perfect beauty has more to do with more sales than anything else. She's even used the 'perfect princess' look filter to sell those REAL mink fur eyelashes she favours.

I'm glad I'm not there, I'd be itching to rip them right off her selfish, ignorant face and put them back on the poor dead animal. Grr.

Imagine queuing for 2.5 hours, she's running late, then she mostly sits down while you have to bend your back over for an awkward quick pic. And even though you've done all that and likely bought her book twice, you get the paid-for picture and the bitch is gurning and looking like she hates your ass! haha I'd be so pissed. She had one job, turn up and smile and look happy and grateful. Damn! Sophie, if you can't stomach your Hinchers, just focus on all the money rolling in, that should make for a better smile. Jeebus!

Last edited:

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I think some very clever person at Gleam saw a gap in the market. They needed to target adult women, with their own money to spend on 'cheap' products they could collaborate with. ie not zoella fans who have to ask their parents to buy books etc
I know on YouTube it was getting popular to watch cleaning videos like a mum doing a quick 30 min clean and Instagram is where the money is at for less effort of making and uploading videos so I think they wanted to create this new influencer, maybe approached P&G before to see if they'd bite.
I wouldn't be surprised if her or Jamie know someone at Gleam or were approached.
I agree, I definitely think she was planned. She came straight on to instagram and knew exactly how to make stories, how to use Boomerang to make edits, how to zoom in and out for effect, how to add music, how to write on stories, how to add polls etc etc Right from the word go. Most people I've seen who are doing quite well on insta but are fairly new are asking around how to add music etc. Her channel was polished from the start.

She's a sales person who is smart. Whether she wants to show that or not, is another matter. But those two youtube video's show a very different woman than the one she's morphed into now. In the nail video, she's talking about engagement figures etc for her insta. She knows instagram inside out, and that takes some doing. She's been schooled, and by the best.

I saw that Irish cleaning guy (the one that boils lenor) asking about boomerang and he just didn't do it right, it's kinda sea sick feeling. She has got insta down pat, and they know that is part of her charm, the professionalism.

She also posts a million times a day to keep the addiction going. That constant drip feed connection is no accident.

• Heart

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
If you read the threads you would understand why everyone is so arsey.
And again, I am not jealous of The Grinch. I'm younger, prettier, skinnier and more intelligent than her. I was educated in Oxford.Oh and I have more money than her, which was not earned deceitfully by anyone. These are the things the Hinchers say we are jealous of isnt it. Theory debunked.

• Sick
  • Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Not exactly Mrs Grinch related, but there seems to be this assumption that if you like cleaning and you do clean then you must be a stay at home mum or be uneducated or on a low income job or on benefits. I think it's a bit unfair. I get what the journalist meant but I don't think I agree with her. On the other hand, I'm not a feminist.
I'm not sure it's class related. I think it is more the entry price to the club is cheap. Buy 5 zofloras and a shit sponge and you're one of us. It's tribal and gives people a sense of belonging to the cool girls club

• Haha
  • Heart

kikirose

She can't actually stop people taking pics in a public place, I checked with a few elderly gents in a morrisons cafe. Apparently its fine to take photos or film without asking permission and then post the footage on social media - who knew?!
That was the moment I started feeling uncomfortable watching her stories. I didn't find out the rest of her dirty little secrets until she kept banging on about trolls, and I decided to go look and see what they were saying and why. Too bad for her, the supposed trolls raised a lot of valid points and opened my eyes to what's really going on. She would have been better off keeping quiet about it, instead of going for the sympathy card. Only a matter of time until people start realising they've been hoodwinked, and unsubscribe in droves.

• Heart
Hi. You may be an ex hincher going through the anger phase? Wooooooosawwwww, breathe........... In through your nose, out through your mouth. Repeat until zen. And welcome! The cookies are in the dark corner.
I'm not and never have been a 'hincher' I never bought into the cult, I did follow her, more so as I'm very nosey and saw alot of good and bad posted about her and felt the need to observe and form my own opinion.
My opinion early on was that she comes across as a dumb bimbo who is obsessed with her own vanity, the more I watched the more I learned just how manipulative she is.
I have never 'hinched', I clean, not 'hinch', I'm an ex professional cleaner and her 'tips' aren't anything new, I've been using most of them for around 30 years, and over that 30 ish years I've used less and less chemicals and more home made cleaners with lemons, herbs and essential oils, I was and still am gobsmacked that she uses and promotes such an unhealthy and unsafe way of cleaning and freshening her house, insisting it is ok and safe to do so and it really boils my blood. She and her sheep need some serious educating.

• Heart

Tykegirl

So glad that I’ve discovered this. I was definitely taken in by her, book order now cancelled. The main factor for me is that she’s played the anxiety card to her advantage and that really infuriates me as someone who genuinely suffers with anxiety. I’ve read this whole thread and you’ve all opened my eyes up. Thank you

Reactions: 24

Mxhomes_

No chance of that, they've wanted to be famous for years. Jamie used to go on quiz type shows on tv, anything for a bit of fame. They want to be an 'IT' couple, thus him included in the book signing and even hugging fans and being inc some pics too.

She will milk this until the very last fan has turned to Tattle 😂 She's from the same camp and mindset as Zoella, even if you fk up in major ways just turn a blind eye and continue as if nothing had happened. They are shameless. She's already ignoring all the messages she's received from people telling her that her tips have hurt them, their babies or their pets. The media have printed articles about it, she stays schtum.

Swipe ups and selling products as though 'she just likes them' has been massively lucrative and she'll branch out in any way she can. Someone predicted she would have a baby next, after she signed with Gleam and started to bore people. Believe it or not there was a few weeks where she started to lose followers then boom! Pregnant, and she's remained popular since, even tho she still does less and less.

This baby has given her the perfect excuse to keep going, she's already sold a ton of stuff related to babies and he's not even born yet! When he is, she'll take some time out then back to it. Easiest gig she ever had. Much better than going back to sales working for someone else! She will want more money, they always do.

Finally have a tattle account! Woo 😂
I agree they have always wanted to be "famous" she applied for towie twice apparently and got rejected, last time was only recently before the whole Instagram blow up...

Maybe she didn't get on towie but they saw "potential" in her for a soical media star 🤢
So it was all planned way before she even had the account

• Heart

Shutthedoor

O

She should be honest about everything..am I’m wrong but there’s small changes in her approach? I work with vulnerable people day in day out who use SM for their entertainment ..and it all really concerns me. I see beautiful young girls whose skin is at their best getting Fillers etc to look like their idols 😢. I overheard a young girl last week, saying to her dad she didn’t want her picture taken with the family on Mother’s Day because she felt she wasn’t pretty enough 😭. SM may or may not been to blame for this young girl feeling like this but with knobs like this it certainly doesn’t help!
I used to take selfies with my family then delete then because I believed I looked fat on them. Had so many with my dad which I deleted because of my stupid self consciousness. Now my dad's dead and I wish I hadn't deleted all those pictures

• Sad

Shutthedoor

He genuinely looks like a creep. Even more so in this picture.

The sort of sniffed up pisshead with onion and bacci breath thinking he is 21 again that don't leave you alone in a club.
He's gonna be raging when he comes on tonight and sees this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
C

Cleo

Seriously who dresses this woman, no class and no style.

Fuck off she knew exactly by the amount of tickets sold.
I love how there’s a little elderly man there, I wonder if he was dragged up from Morrison’s to meet the woman who films him when he’s having a quiet cuppa? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed the brand new Range Rover??!! Was also featured in her car cleaning highlight 😂😂😂 its the latest model lol
She’s such a cliché it’s hilarious!

Her behaviour over the past couple of days reeks of desperation - the undignified slagging off of ‘trolls’, trying to control book reviews, forced smiles and manic laughter while trying to appear natural in interviews. The wheels are coming off and there’s nothing they can do about it. Must be eating her up inside. It’s really entertaining to watch.

Dont@me

Yeah I know it’s sold out, but I’ll be interested to see how many people actually turn up. I wanna know if there'll be 30 something year old women standing around fan girling over their queen whilst all clutching hold of a “Minkeh” whilst they’re doused in Zoflora smelling like a pair of pissed pants hoping to get a glimpse of her as they were unable to get a ticket.

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I'm not sure it's class related. I think it is more the entry price to the club is cheap. Buy 5 zofloras and a shit sponge and you're one of us. It's tribal and gives people a sense of belonging to the cool girls club
I do see a trend of lower-class women, as well as those who seem to have mental health problems, are lonely, and a little uneducated. The questions some of them ask on FB are worrying. I don't know how they survived before Mrs Hinch / her group. They are very co-dependent and I hope that one day they wake up.

• Sad

Ozilla

I don’t think there’s any need for that..I thought this thread was about Mrs Hinch, I’m not sure what her sister has done to be a part of it all? From from what I’ve seen she’s taken a complete back seat in it all, but please correct me if I’m wrong? In my opinion that’s just nasty. I’m by no means a Hinch lover as you can see by my comments but like I said not sure why there’s a need for a picture of her sister? 😬
Tattlers drawing “moral” lines in the sand always seems like an oxymoron to me. It’s a gossip site.

Her sister is her Henchman. Hinchman? Hinchwoman? She mods several groups and scours the net and reports all things negative and truthful about her sister and has been known to send bullying messages on H’s behalf.

There is also speculation she is the actual “10 years ago” pic in H’s 10 year challenge shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22