Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daustin

Makes me die they all use the hashtag #ifyouknowyouknow, but they don’t know what we know, you know? The irony! You couldn’t write it (hunch certainly couldn’t)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
T

tiredandwired

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to stop, it’s about learning to Hinch in the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Kelly112330

Ah that explains zoe_zoflora's comments on her stories. That lady is hilarious and worth a follow. She's like an antidote to the nausea that can come on after too much hinch. It's like she's the lemsip when Hinch feels like the flu, or perhaps I mean the immodium to Hinchs major dose of diarrhoea
zoe_zoflora cracks me up. she deserves her followers. not that vapid waste of air grinch.

Reactions: 28
C

Cleo

She looks like an extra from a Nick Park creation
I don’t think there’s any need for that..I thought this thread was about Mrs Hinch, I’m not sure what her sister has done to be a part of it all? From from what I’ve seen she’s taken a complete back seat in it all, but please correct me if I’m wrong? In my opinion that’s just nasty. I’m by no means a Hinch lover as you can see by my comments but like I said not sure why there’s a need for a picture of her sister? 😬

Reactions: 27

Tibbsy84

can I just say... if she gets her “hinchers” into any form of gardening... and I mean real gardening... then the gloves are off😂🙈 at the moment I’m actually happy it’s being kept to the pathetic plastic plant shit that’s being “hung” up etc... but if I go to my local garden centre and see anything with “hinch” on it , I shall find my way to the cacti’s department and throw them at anyone i hear even mention that curse word 😭

• Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
A little snippet from the Guardian Gleam article:

*Hinchliffe is the model influencer for the current moment. Gleam insist she didn’t even know what an influencer was when she started; she’s that authentic*

Rolling on the floor laughing my arse off at Hinch’s authenticity.

• Haha

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
OMG she's run out of ideas for ebay tat to con her hinchers into buying. Now there'll be swipe ups for fuckin birdseed 🙄🙄
Ikr :( For a start she won't be feeding the birds all Spring and Summer as she claims because she's lazy af and doesn't even cut her dogs hair despite being a hairdresser and home alone all day with him so she could do it herself! She goes out every single day to the cheap tat shops yet she somehow can't drop Henry off for a groom.

Feeding birds is great but she should get a bird table with a roof and put it on her patio where she can sweep below it. She also needs to clean it frequently with a bird friendly cleaner to prevent the spread of disease. Would be a much better idea to feed the birds in the Autumn / Winter. There's a bit of an argument that birds don't need feeding in late spring and summer due to an abundance of natural foods and that live foods is better for them anyway esp as they are feeding chicks. The theory is that adult birds can get lazy and feed young birds with seeds which aren't perfect for growing healthy birds. Eg my neighbour found a sparrow nestling discarded by the parents as it had died, and sadly it's beak was open and rammed with seeds. She wanted to get them out just because, but couldn't there were so many it had choked. She's now stopped feeding the birds during Spring / Summer to prevent a repeat. However some say don't stop feeding birds, as the adults should give live foods to young, and eat the dry seeds themselves for energy boosts.

So who knows what's best but that feeder she's advertising made me sad.

It's not a bird 'feeder' it's a waste of money, just a gimmick. When it rains it will be spoilt. The wind and birds will flick it all over her lawn and she'll have some interesting sprouts. Also feeders on fences are really bad ideas due to cats. She has no clue that birds won't nest in a bird box hanging off a fence either for the same reasons, they choose nesting places themselves or in boxes that are placed high up off the ground. I got a bunch of bird nest boxes and it took some moving them around before they finally loved the spots, even things like changing from west to east facing made my blue tits move into my bird box, and having it REALLY high on the side of my house. Think the tallest ladder possible lol Humidity etc is really important to them too, so it's just under an overhang. This adds important shade to prevent temperature fluctuations. I've got birds using all my boxes now. NO WAY will anything nest in a box hanging loosely off a fence about 4 foot from the ground lol She's in cloud cuckoo land.

She just does things on a whim like a child, all excited, doesn't learn a thing about it, then packs it all in when she gets bored shortly later. Then it will be something else. Only she's making money out of hers and encouraging everyone to be like that too. Awful, really.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fizzymoon

I do think word is getting out there. More and more people seem to be heading over here. Judging by the Amazon reviews there's a lot disappointed with the book.

Hinch I know your reading this.
It will all come crashing down soon. If I can open 1 persons eyes to your lies I'll be happy.
We won't go away we will always be here as long as you are around, spreading the word about your manipulative ways. People are already seeing you for what you are. An Essex chav.

So take your dirty money and piss off already.

S

SherlockHuns

New thread--title credit @U Wot

Will she ever get Henry's hair cut?
Will she ever get that #gifted sewing machine?
Will she get the new proposed mega extension?
Will she win any awards for her awful book?
Find out here!
Previous thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 26
A

ADBlocker

Summary:
Yes she’s really pregnant.
ASA won’t touch her so don’t bother.
She gets paid by most brands she claims she loves.
She’s had gastric band, lives on slim fast and mash.
She blocks her followers who reach out to her.
She worked in sales for years.
She’s fake.
She doesn’t care about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

xSP

I posted a review to Amazon yesterday morning and it still hasn't been approved. I have tried to submit another one and it won't allow me to. Freedom of speech?

Would be funny if a load of environmental protesters turned up to her signings with her use of chemicals and plastic everything including plants and flowers. Let's see how she'd handle that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25