Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she on blood thinners for something? Could that make her high risk??

Reactions: 6
This is my favourite thing I’ve ever read on this site. ME TOO I HATE THE TUFT
Me too! I commented a while ago like “PLEASE GET THAT BOY A HAIRCUT” and somebody responded something like “what do you mean???” And I didn’t respond because I thought perhaps I’d gone too far hating on a baby’s hair

Reactions: 13
I think I just got a little sick in my mouth 'running out of jobs' then just have an hour off Karen ffs, maybe have a bath but take your yellow stained toilet seat out first!!

Reminds me of the day hinch was washing the pee stained cloffs in the sink

Reactions: 29
I don’t comment much on the hinch threads. Cause if I started I wouldn’t stop. Lol but the pulley Ronnie back, I hate to say this, but to me it’s more she is filming.... and rubbing his head, I think has he moved forward, she was worried he may topple of her lap so just steadied him. That’s how’s its looked to me

Reactions: 24
It’s absolutely rank, isn’t it. I saw a similar post last night, and all the comments were praising it for being a great idea You couldn’t make it up.

Reactions: 11
I was thinking exactly the same about it looking like her garden

Reactions: 1
Can't find it! It seems to have disappeared

Seems to have disappeared
This post....hope this helps guuuyyssss

So she fabreezes her jumper, who in their right mind wants to go round smelling of fabreeze? That stuff stinks. If I wear my jumper two days in a row, it's been known, even three days sometimes, a spritz of perfume or body spray does the trick.

Reactions: 16
Yes, we can’t get one for us, my hubby’s over 75!
If you contact Sainsbury’s they have priority slots for the elderly or people isolating medical issues then there will be free slots to order for you on certain days once a week

Reactions: 6
Not defending her but possibly up the path of her front garden.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.