Mrs Hinch #12 You canโ€™t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someoneโ€™s

pretty sure Hannah is the name of hinchs manager. One of her storyโ€™s the other day had a photo of something and the caption was to do with her manager and she was tagged. Iโ€™ll see if I can find her page!
Canโ€™t find it ๐Ÿ˜ก oh no this isnโ€™t who I was thinking of ๐Ÿ˜‚ ignore me ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
You know what ladies the barmy army deserves our concern. How sad and insignificant must their lives be for them to react this way. It is very concerning.

Reactions: 15
Sheโ€™s โ€œso tiredโ€?! Itโ€™s frightening how obviously unrelateable hinch is to her target market and equally as sinister that said market canโ€™t or wonโ€™t see it. Two nights in a hotel with her husband in tow, return driven from her home all across London, clothes, hair and makeup with no doubt food etc. sorted for her not had to pay a penny for any of it, talked about me, me, I and made thousands doing so and sheโ€™s moaning about being bloody tired?! Poor, poor hinchy.

Thereโ€™s people out there genuinely struggling to get by and youโ€™re actually looking for sympathy and head pats, getting them too by the looks of things. Tired doing sweet Fanny Adams. Love, youโ€™ve not come up with an agreement for Brexit or split the fecking atom. Does she realise how spoiled, ill mannered and self-centered she sounds?! Who do the hinchers think arranged all of this, cos it sure as hell wasnโ€™t their gal Soph.

Extraordinary the level of brain washing, none so blind as those who will not see.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well I've spent the most part of the afternoon reading the famous book.
It arrived in a very poor state as the paper on the cover is very flimsy so all of the corners were torn.
In true Mrs Hinch style I have already found several discrepancies in what she says.
Saying she doesn't drink as it gives her anxiety and then saying she went drinking every night whilst working in London and even threw up on her bedroom carpet when she was young as a result of being drunk.
And there's many many more.

I thought I'd share her thoughts about letting fresh air into our homes as this is something I have done all my life.
Sorry if this has been covered but doesn't this bit of the book conflict with her "just a girl cleaning her house" persona? She went to the febreze factory last year? Why? Isn't that an odd place for just a girl who cleans her house to go to? Was Chessington closed that day? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I had a look on insta at TTLT after seeing her mentioned a few threads back... she is exactly the type of person Grinch is trying to target, a vulnerable young mum trying to make ends meet. Making her believe she needs to buy all these cleaning products and all the other shite to go along with it. I read through some of her captions and comments and she even said herself she could never have what Mrs Grinch has etc. And bang, what do you know, Mrs hinch follows her, likes her posts, so TTLT believes she is a friend and continues to waste money on unnecessary cleaning tit. Well done Grinchy, well done!

Notice Midge in the Fridge is still regularly commenting on her posts ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Let's report all the book reviews
TTLT?

I wonder if she reads what is said about her. Do you think she cares I wish she would tell her "friend's" to stop coming for people.

Loving that you can leave a review on Amazon without buying the book. Don't think I've ever left a one star review on there before and I've brought some real real crap ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I lot of the reviews are absolutely ridiculous..my very honest review was deleted earlier today! I spend quite a bit of money with Amazon as probably a lot of us do and Iโ€™m really disappointed that theyโ€™ve let these farcical reviews be allowed...itโ€™s quite rare that anything gets a 5 star review let alone hundreds of them!! ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The PR company gleam use are bellaPR they are well known on this morning and will do anything to get hunch out there

Reactions: 2
I thought this too, but more because of her obsession with hoofing strong smells. Also she and Jamie are the types to be found in some awful City watering hole like Be At One after 5:30.
Exactly this ๐Ÿ‘

Horrendous city-slick, loud mouth cocaine sniffers, like grazing cows growing up to Columbian weasel. I bet that horrific, grating laugh she does is 10 times worse on it. Jamie even looks irritated when he is coming down in some of the videos.

I honestly pictured that scenario before you even typed it as it is so obvious! ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F**k my actual life. Itโ€™s like the Jojo siwa book I bought my 7 year old at Christmas. Write your dreams and aspirations here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ will they get paid partnerships and cash for spraying shite, too? ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Iโ€™m in bed and I canโ€™t help but wonder if TTLT managed to get a copy of the Grinch book. Iโ€™m actually starting to feel sorry for her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly what does she do in that house to make it smell so bad she needs that much fabreeze! It certainly isnโ€™t cooking as they always seem to be eating out or having a takeaway! I feel sorry for that poor dog the amount of chemicals he is surrounded by!
I think she seems like the kind of person that has an addictive personality. So maybe she is obsessed with the smells. Plus the poor dog looks like he smells.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.