Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so boring and predictable atm I can’t actually watch her. All she does is buy for the sake of buying she’s a walking advert.

Reactions: 10
Two days ago she’s was buying some 1001 grim carpet foam because she’d ‘run out’.

Today she has at least 4 bottles in the house. This doesn’t include the contents of the kitchen cupboards and the upstairs ‘narnia’. Where did they appear from?

*shakes head* come on, keep up with your inventory Soph! I dunno, maybe you could...write some lists...or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ to help you keep track? Just a suggestion?
God, if only she had some sort of notepad, you know, with spaces to write lists of things in...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think that's the fabulosa carpet foam she was gifted, used it once and I'm guessing didn't like it because it's hidden away in the cupboard! Ridiculous! She could do a giveaway and gift her followers the stuff she doesn't like/need.

Edit: Even looks like she's trying to hide it as everything else is facing front and those labels are hidden!
Or maybe give it away to charity, maybe one that provide people leaving refuge and into their own homes with things like that?

Reactions: 13
I had to eat baby food for 6 months when I was about 20 after losing my entire stomach lining through stress, never again! 🤢🤢🤢
I also did this but from my own doing at 15.

if ever I had to turn to jars and pouches for the kids I would literally be sick in my mouth!
awful awful awful

Also I’m glad Henry has gone to bed Soph.
why not get your son into a routine?
As I discovered today my daughter is 2 days younger, she had a proper dinner, bath and a bottle and story in bed all by 630. I then leave her in her cot with a nightlight on and let her go to sleep.
its called a routine. They work wonders.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ooh talking of 1001 carpet foam. When I used to be an erm, hincher 😬 she used to sing let it snow whilst she sprayed the rugs. Can you do that again please Verucca? For old times sake, just for me? ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In response to that world book day tutu 🙄

My daughter has chosen to go as a witch, so happy days for me. I'm just recycling her Halloween outfit 😂😂
My grandaughter was going as belle from beauty and the beast ( she’s 3 ) and the headmaster of the adjoining school decreed no dressing up ( not sure why ) so the preschool has to cancel it too !

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - as a lesbian I usually appreciate a finger but hers gives me the gip!
🤣 I just spat out my digestive.
You gals are just too funny. Thanks for making me laugh. We've been having a crap time over here so its much appreciated!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮sure I saw a sheep’s eyeball in that casserole looking at me🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 it’s like something they eat out of raiders of the lost ark with brains in it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Please tell me parents aren’t sending their children with actual cleaning products 😫. I really hope those bottles are empty or staying at home

Reactions: 7
Bowl of casserole on the sofa.
Don’t they use that dining table? What’s the point in having it?
They never used it at Christmas either x

Reactions: 11
I think that's the fabulosa carpet foam she was gifted, used it once and I'm guessing didn't like it because it's hidden away in the cupboard! Ridiculous! She could do a giveaway and gift her followers the stuff she doesn't like/need.

Edit: Even looks like she's trying to hide it as everything else is facing front and those labels are hidden!
She was gifted fabulousa before Xmas, which I mentioned the other day which I use in the kids stinky shoes to give them a freshen up
Coconut one is lovely 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.