Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew when she put that story about running out of springtime zoflora and not being able to find it anywhere... it was a beg post...low and behold they send her some... Do you actually pay for anything Sophie and did you really look EVERYWHERE!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh duck off will you! How bleeping patronizing can you get? Do you think people can't find out for themselves where their recycling depots are? "I'll pop a link up for you guys" oh thank God for Sophie, the patron saint of telling people stuff they can easily find out themselves!
Shove your links up your arse. If you spent as much time with Ronnie as you do putting links up and doing swipe ups every 5 minutes you might realise he needs you to be his mother, not his bleeping photographer/videographer!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omfg!

Liar!
The mirror and curtains were taken down before they left for DLP!
Also the fact that a beam had to be put in makes it a bigger job and not something you can just do over night. It just seems such a pointless thing to lie about.

Reactions: 14
Mate Showing your little one on the floor with a box isn’t enough proof that he’s getting properly entertained

Plus now she’s been gifted Zoflora springtime as she was on the beg a few days ago

Reactions: 12
Give that bleeping finger a day off! I never in my 33 years thought I’d actually be Offended by someone’s twiglet finger!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - as a lesbian I usually appreciate a finger but hers gives me the gip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Yes we can all guess what’s in your out door/garage cupboard woman. Hundreds of #gifted cleaning products which you probably won’t use in your life time!! Ahhh sorry I stand corrected you use it and then #gift them half bottles to your mates. How canny of you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She only emptied the ellas kitchen box the other day and it’s full again.
that poor baby is only eating these, breakfast, dinner, tea, no doubt puddings too.
his poor diet is shocking, all that sugar

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why can’t she say why the terracycle is a good idea explain why you use it what harm is being done to the planet. But all you get from dim Deborah is “o I really enjoy it” no you don’t what is there to enjoy it’s a complete pain in the arse you needs to keep a million diffrent recycling piles and drop them off to all diffrent drop offs. No one enjoys it but we do it because we have to because the government isn’t doing enough to recycle etc. Just shows she doesn’t even know why she is doing it and all she can say is I’m really enjoying it. Flm sack her management cause she is clueless and clearly getting no guidance.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She collects more baby food pouches for one child than we do at our community recycling point with over 1500 members 😯
The baby food pouches is one of our slowest streams - just over 40kg recycled in 15 months out of a total of 2.7 tonnes of stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 16
All the gifted tit she doesn’t know what to do with

come on soph show us
So in the space of one year she has managed to fill both the garage and loft to the brim with stuff. There is unopened toys in one of those boxes which he could be playing with just now as it’s a sutible age. But it’s not even been opened.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Her terracycle box with the Ella's kitchen pouches is full! Didn't she just empty that a couple of days ago?!
I thought this exact same thing! It seems all she is doing is feeding him processed food out of a pouch for every single meal. How do her and Jamie think this is normal/acceptable? When are they going to give him proper food, it really isn't very difficult and it frustrates me so much. They have all the time in the world at home to batch cook meals, or just to chop up a f***ing banana! They are lazy, ignorant, selfish parents.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.