Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not showing any comments on the Daily Mail story for me. I wonder if they are filtering them first or if noone actually cares about her stupid fangirling, hence her sharing it with her followers so that they get commenting

Reactions: 11
I really wish Twuntliffe’s neighbours would come on here and spill goss. Why does that not happen? Why don’t people who see her out and about come on and tell us? I don’t get it. There must be people who’ve met her and don’t like her. Come on people!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Its not showing any comments on the Daily Mail story for me. I wonder if they are filtering them first or if noone actually cares about her stupid fangirling, hence her sharing it with her followers so that they get commenting
I can’t see anything either and I tried to leave a comment

Reactions: 2
I really wish Twuntliffe’s neighbours would come on here and spill goss. Why does that not happen? Why don’t people who see her out and about come on and tell us? I don’t get it. There must be people who’ve met her and don’t like her. Come on people!
I've always thought that too, ex school pupils ,ex colleagues ,people seeing her swanning around with her minder ...we need to get tattle out there

They will all be moderated ,so I expect no one has left a good one yet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she forgets she’s watched. Feck off Twuntliffe. You buy followers. You made yourself into ‘Mrs Hinch’ and frequently knows when trolls have been there. And gretal is to stop people getting at her.If you didn’t use gretal love then you wouldnt look such a twit.

is it right she has to pre record gretal before she uploads it to insta? So it’s double time from the baby. What a mother

Reactions: 16
So I could be wrong.. but I thought she claimed she used the gretel filter to ‘avoid’ having news articles on her as ‘the press don’t want to print articles with gretel filter on’ this was ages ago but I seem to remember it.. but then she now has an article on yesterday’s debacle and is sharing it all proud??.. 🤔🤔 i would be mortified 😂

I’m assuming with the lack of comments and the fact it’s moderated comments it might be a paid article... she knows she would be crucified on there and can’t control and delete comments off that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I couldn't help but comment on the mail online article. So fed up with the fakeness of it, I'm a new member here & I hate to say it but used to really like her, I thought she was relatable & was looking forward to seeing her become a mum & see her house a bit of a Sh*thole because that would of been relatable. Does Ronnie even cry? And who honestly has time to tuck their f*cking dog up in bed when your a new mum with barely time to brush your hair?
She's been annoying me for months with the lies to her followers but the kitchen saga is what bought be here... I googled "Mrs Hinch Liar" because I thought surely I'm not the only one thinking this woman is full of sh*t and here you all are... 🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Whatever happened to the sewing machine she bought? Didn’t she say she was going to start making clothes for Ronnie?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I could be wrong.. but I thought she claimed she used the gretel filter to ‘avoid’ having news articles on her as ‘the press don’t want to print articles with gretel filter on’ this was ages ago but I seem to remember it.. but then she now has an article on yesterday’s debacle and is sharing it all proud??.. 🤔🤔 i would be mortified 😂

I’m assuming with the lack of comments and the fact it’s moderated comments it might be a paid article... she knows she would be crucified on there and can’t control and delete comments off that! 😂
I thought the Gretal filter was because people pull apart her looks so it's like a safety blanket for her and now she cant post without it . I dont think it's to do with being famous or recognized

Reactions: 7

Reactions: 1

Reactions: 1
I think this whole Lee thing is all staged somehow.. Something smells fishy... Could be Hinchs fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes the comments are moderated, I've written loads about Hinch and it doesn't get published, I've tried again today and it has worked for now.

Thought i'd like my own comment 😀

20200304_090940.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Quite a lot of comments up on the DM now and the majority are negative. She will definitely be reading those.
Someone just wrote - go read tattle life

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm just reading through the comments now. Overwhelmingly negative! If they paid for this story, they want a refund 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yes, for all her "I forget the press are watching" bullshit - its obviously an article her publicist has arranged. Or did she just forget that too 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.