Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 90888
What is wrong with all these idiots?! The pods and tablets come in a friggin container, a perfectly useable and safe from little hands container. Why, oh, why would you take them out? Oh yes, it’s because they’re all insufferable knobs!
It’s not even very tidy 😂 and there’s loads of wasted space! And who needs 7 bottles of bleach?? Is this what ‘Hinch Hauls’ are? Excessive buying of lots of branded items?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She hasn't shown a story of her saying goodnight to her kitchen and cloths for ages, wonder if that will happen again?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This Michael Bolton / Lee Ryan thing, she’ll be bringing out a compilation CD I bet.

“The Hinch List, songs to wank your tap off, to - volume 1”
Ahhhh dont give her ideas!!! I can’t stand all these bloody power ballads she plays 😩

Reactions: 6
Still no bloody kitchen for me bastard builders nowhere in sight I swear they are going to tell me they have the coronavirus they have had everything else. BUT from my recent viewing of Saint Sophie I have finally twigged where I have gone wrong ........drum roll....... I am wearing far too many clothes when they are here. However the electrician who has stopped by yesterday looked a bit taken aback when I mentioned this theory to him along with my instructions that I needed to know where he was in our house at all times as at any given moment I could be wandering round in just a towel. As I am shall we say not in the first flush of youth and am not currently trying to be mistaken for a barbie doll in a full face of chavtastic makeup and ridiculous false eyelashes from 5am each day he didn't seem think I was quite right in the head. Oh well electricians are 10 a penny here just not builders.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
More ‘humble’ bragging by our Soph this morning. ‘Oh how did I get SO FAMOUS! The press and CELEBS watch my stories guyzzz!!!’ And people still think she’s just some relatable, lovely woman who sits in her home cleaning?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy Saturday guyzzzz,!!!
Oh no it’s Wednesday, every days a weekend at chez Hich.
As much as I love my husband, I could not spend 24/7 with him. How boring & unhealthy.
She’s never spent a whole day alone with Ron.
Watching the clock & looking forward to your other half getting home & seeing your little ones face light up! Poor Ron isn’t growing up in a conventional way. I actually feel sorry for him 😞
I can’t believe how immature Hinch is. Jamie is basically her carer!! Mmmm sexy!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
’Mrs Hinch Star‘?!?!?
I quite like that, pointing out Sophie Hinchliffe is the star of the Mrs Hinch shitshow. Hopefully the press are starting to report that it's all an act and Mrs Hinch doesn't exist, it's Sophie conning, sorry acting.

Happy Saturday guyzzzz,!!!
Oh no it’s Wednesday, every days a weekend at chez Hich.
As much as I love my husband, I could not spend 24/7 with him. How boring & unhealthy.
She’s never spent a whole day alone with Ron.
Watching the clock & looking forward to your other half getting home & seeing your little ones face light up! Poor Ron isn’t growing up in a conventional way. I actually feel sorry for him 😞
I can’t believe how immature Hinch is. Jamie is basically her carer!! Mmmm sexy!!! 😂
Jamie's probably hoping Lee Ryan will steal her away, then he can cite adultery, take Ronnie, get some dosh and she'll be someone else's problem. Here you go Lee mate, take her and the fat tit of a dog, one love yeah?

Can we please just consider how perfect this song is for Hinch? I hope she plays it today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs you would think she'd found the cure for coronavirus ,it's a poor do when she's "famous" for dribbling over a has been boy band member !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she moved it to the other wall? I’m sure over Christmas it was on the opposite side?
No her tv is on the other side.
Looks too big for the room!

Hang on a minute....I’m confused! Just looked at a grid post and her tv is on that wall normally so maybe she has changed it round 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.