Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry it has to be said but Ronnie is so underdeveloped.. Yeah I understand not all babies crawl at 9 months but he’s not even trying to move properly at all 😕 My daughter didn’t crawl at 9 months but she manoeuvred herself backwards so she could get to and from places (somehow) 😂 He clearly doesn’t get any sort of attention other than the shops from his parents... It’s sick that we live in a world where giving kids attention comes after social media!
Her stories don't even bother me really but when he comes on it makes me a bit sad. He just doesn't seem interested or bothered about anything. My lo was like that despite all the baby groups, park trips etc and was diagnosed autistic by age 2. He's come on leaps and bounds now but seeing Ronnie makes me remember what it was like. Hope he is just a lazy baby and there isn't anything more to it.

Reactions: 24
Why do blinds need to smell nice? Who’s sniffing them?
Why do they need cleaning at 6 O'clock at night? Where's Ronnie? Where's his bath bottle bed routine? Or is Aunty Sam on bedtime duty because those blinds just can't wait until tomorrow? Fucks sake!

Reactions: 22
Are we supposed to be proud of buying unnecessary chemicals now? 🤔
I don't get it either.. These Hinchers are a breed of their own.

Pretty sure it would still be illegal to forward face him yet. Most new seats are 15 months by law now. Unless she has a weight based seat and I pray she doesn't move him forward facing soon as he hits 9kg

My 2 year old still rear faces and yes he can see plenty of the world - it's called a rear window! (This aimed at previous poster on last thread)
She is that thick anything is possible 🙆

Reactions: 1
I will say, my daughter turned 8 months old today. She sits up really well but enjoys throwing herself backwards in protest when shes had enough, so I keep a cushion behind her. She isn't crawling yet. But she will roll around and pull herself along using the rug. Despite my best efforts in trying to get her to crawl, she just isn't ready yet. She will happily stand up with you holding her hands all day long though. But she is a diva, so dramatic, she babbles, blows raspberrys, grabs, bounces, has the most intense stare and LOVES people watching. I get a bit twitchy when I see people say ronnieblesshim should be crawling by now or standing, that isn't really the case. Every baby is different and by the time they turn 5 and are in a classroom of kids you won't be able to tell who crawled at 5 months or who crawled at 9 months. But I digress.....
My point is, she doesnt crawl yet or pull herself up, and i feel she shares that similarity with Ronnieblesshim, but he just seems disinterested in everything. We've never seen him rolling about over the floor. He just sits there blankly looking at his toys. The odd smile here and there.
Sorry..that was a bit lengthy. I don't mean any offence by anything I've said.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just in case someone was to read here who has a baby and mostly takes them to Home Bargains and Costa Coffee, I thought I'd give some tips on other places you could take them to. I'm sure you only take them there because you're still learning and trying your best so hope this helps.

- take them to a park. They're not too young to go on a swing if you hold on carefully. It'll be amazing to see their little face light up. You can even take them down a slide while holding on.

- take them to a farm. There are loads about, even some free ones if you "love a bargain". You can point out cows, pigs, sheep etc to your little one which will help with their vocabulary too.

- take them to your local library. They are never too young to start being introduced to books. You can get them their first library card (cute) and once they're crawling they can look around for books themselves and you can read together.

- take them to a soft play. These aren't just for big kids - they all have areas/toys for under 2s and it will be a great sensory experience for your baby.

ATB

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I reckon that was a set up Essex boy Essex woman probably mates with Jamie down the bookies. His Elton John song her
Elton John book him dancing lol ‘ il get u more likes Leefromblue just send me a message to make my sister jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she’s wearing that delightful beige tracksuit again. Geeezus she has a great figure, she’s tall, so why not wear something decent for a change?!
I don’t usually go at her for her looks but it’s frustrating when she could look fab and chooses not to. God knows I’d kill for her long legs! 😩
She Hadd the crochet looking one on when SS was there 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Just in case someone was to read here who has a baby and mostly takes them to Home Bargains and Costa Coffee, I thought I'd give some tips on other places you could take them to. I'm sure you only take them there because you're still learning and trying your best so hope this helps.

- take them to a park. They're not too young to go on a swing if you hold on carefully. It'll be amazing to see their little face light up. You can even take them down a slide while holding on.

- take them to a farm. There are loads about, even some free ones if you "love a bargain". You can point out cows, pigs, sheep etc to your little one which will help with their vocabulary too.

- take them to your local library. They are never too young to start being introduced to books. You can get them their first library card (cute) and once they're crawling they can look around for books themselves and you can read together.

- take them to a soft play. These aren't just for big kids - they all have areas/toys for under 2s and it will be a great sensory experience for your baby.

ATB
The library is great for kids, most of them will have free song and story sessions once a week too, some do sensory sessions, so much happening. I bet ronnieblesshim would love one to one time with his mum, no phone, focused on him.

Reactions: 11
I’ve never cringed so hard! She’s actually an embarrassment! Also a married woman ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do blinds need to smell nice? Who’s sniffing them?
Thought she was some hot shot bleeding cleaner? I could have told her just waving a duster over those blinds wouldn't really clean them properly. I have those type of blinds and if wanna get them clean you absolutely do have wipe each slat down. Jeez useless cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When is the silly cow going to realise that dirt if from the candles!🤣
#thickasfuck

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ATB
Not to mention a baby group! Surely she takes Ronnieblesshim to her local health visitor for a regular check up and weigh etc! They usually have all the information on local groups for new mums. I took my little one to baby massage, baby group each week and religiously took her to the health visitor to be weighed once every month until she was one.

Reactions: 3
I think i missed previous posts but quick question, where has the thing about jamie and william hill come from lol? Is he a big gambler?? Also cringed so hard at hinch today i cant even look. I feel sorry for her hubby. Watching her get humiliated and mocked by a celeb on a public story & then not noticing. She really humiliated herself. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Mrs Hinch minion’???!!!!!! That is tragic!!!! What sad act even contemplate creating an account with that name? Hope they haven’t procreated

Reactions: 6
Thread title idea:

“Diet for Hinch &Hansnomes too, Hinchy got trolled by Lee from blue”

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Making out she thought she followed a Lee Ryan fanpage when in reality she knew it was his actual account 🧐 anything for publicity the bleeping gargoyle!

Proper cringe!! She says Jamie is laughing at her but how come we can't hear Jamie? Tenner bet she's alone and he's gone to the bookies so she wants to get back at him
Onslows slipped in to his vest and pumping his muscles incase Lee Ryan comes a’knockin

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.