Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Hinch has been through her bank statements and has seen that Onslows had a cheeky 12 hours on Willy Hill and treated himself to a couple of adult channels while she was in Brussels. Now she’s fuming and mugging him off by flirting with Lee Ryan from Blue 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Wow, i have never heard anyone sound so sarcastic as lee!! Himch you have made a right fool of yourself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tbf to her he right slid into her dms. Poor Jamie will be out on his arse 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ron

Ronnie sits like my 6 month old whose just started to learn to sit. Very hunched up and wobbly
I was thinking that. I have a 6month old too who's also just learning to sit but he still sits with his back straight (or I tickle his back if he slouches to encourage him to sit up). Most of the time he wants me to hold his hands so he can stand up. But Ronnie always looks hunched over I'd hate to think that he'd be underdeveloped due to lack of stimulation.

Reactions: 7
She's chuffed as duck an idiotic ex member of a has-been, tit boyband has messaged her, the shame! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see she’s wearing that delightful beige tracksuit again. Geeezus she has a great figure, she’s tall, so why not wear something decent for a change?!
I don’t usually go at her for her looks but it’s frustrating when she could look fab and chooses not to. God knows I’d kill for her long legs! 😩

Reactions: 18
That was all planned!! So all of a sudden starts talking about lee then notices he has sent her messages!! duck off!! She had already seen the messages then randomly decided to story it today for content. She wants to be right up there and to try get noticed she will literally do anything!! Oh and she ain't no bleeping cleaning lady she's a lying narcissistic con woman!! ATB

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine liking lee Ryan from blue 🤣 and having him watching your stories whilst in Gretal mode 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s much safer to rear face until they are 4 years old. God forbid an accident happened but they would have a better chance of survival rear facing. Many car seats only forward face but we have Joie 360 spin and rear face both of my daughters (2 1/2 & 11mo) everyone says but they look uncomfortable but I’d rather her have her legs up and be safer ❤ There’s videos on YouTube with safety tests! Always learning 🥰
i have this car seat too it’s brilliant!

Swipe Up ⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Stacey is talking about how messy baby led weaning is?! She’s just keeps chucking that shade out there! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I must be immature because I actually found that whole exchange quite funny 🙈 much more entertaining than watching her cook slop, fanny about in Home Bargains and pretend to play with Ronnieblessims.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.