Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she’d react if Jamie was talking about another woman like she’s been talking about Lee Ryan for the past few hours?!

Reactions: 39
I wonder how she’d react if Jamie was talking about another woman like she’s been talking about Lee Ryan for the past few hours?!
Jesus, can you imagine? It'd be all passive aggressive Gretal, with head shaking, eye popping and bragging about the glory hole and mug shots in a jug

Reactions: 30
Probably go on a tirade about a Susan stealing her man, wank off the taps to show him what he’s got at home and then sniff some zoflora to calm down. That or dock his pocket money

Reactions: 40
Had a week off of tattle because I thought I should spend more time with my children, turns out they are still arseholes. Glad to be back, I’ve missed you all!

Reactions: 82
Legally I thought before age 1 they’re not allowed to face forward
It depends on the car seat. Some you can forward face once baby reaches 9kg. My Niece was 9kg at around 8 Months lol. The car seat hinch has is an I-size one I believe it’s 15 months before you can forward face in those. I’m not sure if it’s based on weight. My daughter has the same kind of car seat and is still rear facing at almost 3 and a half. She’s only 15kg so she will be rear facing until she’s at least 18kg.

Reactions: 4
Big time lurker first time poster you lot a hilarious I love spending time scrolling these hinch threads when my 3 month old has a nap Just wondered why people always refer to Jamie gambling etc ? Is it known he likes to place a bet or two ?

Reactions: 4
I use it it’s pretty good, as hand soap goes, that my review
Oh yeh I remember those

wasn’t she gifted different scents to test out or something

There was someone here on a previous thread who suggested jamie was a bit of a gambler. Sophie was seen screaming at him dragging him out the bookies if I recall...
What happened to that lady. She sposhed some big goss and has now disappeared? Was she genuine?

Reactions: 2
Best Hinch List ever. Thank you.

Reactions: 6
You made a mistake and owned up to it. Hunch could do with taking a leaf out of your book x

He even was about to do a eye roll at one point ... proper taking the piss hes not arsed about her lol
I wonder if he did it for more followers? All her minions may start following

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Legally I thought before age 1 they’re not allowed to face forward
the law changed in the last few years and babies are supposed to stay rear facing until 15 months! Ideally it should be longer than this though.

the whole lee Ryan thing is absolutely cringe has she and all the hinchers forgotten his love rat ways in big brother!! He literally played two girls off each other! Suppose they’ve a lot in common - deception, lies, misleading, gosh maybe she’ll leave onslow and get an ok shoot and be a proper trashy z lister celeb guyzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 17
I can’t get over that someone sent their child to school in a mrs hinch book day outfit. Poor thing, as if they other children will know who it is!

Reactions: 10
What will today bring ???

No doubt a trip to home and bargains..... Ronnie video staring blankly....... she hasn’t scraped her stairs for a while.......

Reactions: 9

Well said.

You don't need to spend loads of money to entertain them when they are little frankly. The Teddy Playgroup episode of Peppa makes the point quite nicely. Peppa wants to make sure thy take Teddy on an exciting indenture and asks her Dad if they can go to the North Pole. He says how about the supermarket instead and she says yes excitedly. Kids just like seeing and doing new things at that age, it doesn't matter what it costs. Take them to a farm with a pets corner or whatever, just give them new things to see. They don't know or understand whether you've spent hundreds, or a fiver, or nothing at all.

You sound like a great mummy.

He’s named after the equally gorgeous Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances, due to his fondness for vests and dressing like a tramp.
Ahahahahahsha that's where I remember the name from!! Thank you. That's brilliant.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.