Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the same egg holder as me 😳. I have mine years. I actually don't like it anymore now 🤣.
And me. I’ve had mine years, I have my own chickens so liked putting their eggs in “another coop”

Now I match hinchers ffs 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes totally agree. Did you all notice the hashtag #sophandstace?
Definitely something is in the pipeline! 🤢
yeah. I can’t imagine for the life of me why on earth someone would want to do a show with them and think it would be good viewing? Whatcould it be about? Cleaning and organising? Anxiety? Life with trolls? Parenting hahahahaha 😂 wonder if it be itvB that show it. Fecks sake.

Reactions: 5
Just catching up. Happy Saturday, 🙄 nothing to do and staying in all day will confuse you, you boring woman

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch happily doing dot to dot, but after tomorrow’s astonishing ass kickIng, she’s guaranteed to lose the plot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine if these two had been to school together. I can imagine they’d be the popular girls with the boys but be picking on all the girls that “aren’t as good as them”
Popular with the boys 😂🤣😂😂 nah they would of been the ones who clashed teeth when kissing as their teeth are so big and then only letting the boys go to first base. If they went all the way they would be disinfecting their minges 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No if you are blocked you cannot see the stories or grids anymore sorry hun

stacey went round
They labelled some jars
They took the piss out of susan
She showed some canisters being stored with sugar dried milk and cleaning products next to each other
She bathed Ronnieblesshim
She showed some wallpaper
She told off an eBayer for jumping on her greedy bandwagon.
We should all change our names to Susan 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.