Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening you lovely bunch 👋🏻
genuine question here.. does anybody have any good tips for getting tomato based sauce stains out of clothing?
I have a special needs teenager who is the messiest bugger ever and honestly I find the best thing is washing up liquid. Squirt all over the stain, rub it in and put in the wash as normal. I've never found any stain it doesn't remove. Plus it's less chemicals and you will doubtless already have it in your kitchen x

Reactions: 11
I have a special needs teenager who is the messiest bugger ever and honestly I find the best thing is washing up liquid. Squirt all over the stain, rub it in and put in the wash as normal. I've never found any stain it doesn't remove. Plus it's less chemicals and you will doubtless already have it in your kitchen x
Thank you !!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm confused. Does anyone dress up, do their hair and cake on makeup just to go to your mates house / have your mates over the afternoon? Am I missing something?! Is this normal?View attachment 90154View attachment 90155
I'm confused. Does anyone dress up, do their hair and cake on makeup just to go to your mates house / have your mates over the afternoon? Am I missing something?! Is this normal?View attachment 90154View attachment 90155
I can’t believe SS bought those teeth, they are too big for her mouth 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So earlier this week Sophie had a cry about how Khole had a blinged up bottle of febreze and she didn’t. Fast forward as few days later and she got one and again almost cried about how lucky she is. Then her best friend spends 2 days making her one and brought it over today and not a mention of it. Not even a thank you. This friendship is definitely one sided but Stacey must get something out of it. I’m struggling to see what it is though.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So earlier this week Sophie had a cry about how Khole had a blinged up bottle of febreze and she didn’t. Fast forward as few days later and she got one and again almost cried about how lucky she is. Then her best friend spends 2 days making her one and brought it over today and not a mention of it. Not even a thank you. This friendship is definitely one sided but Stacey must get something out of it. I’m struggling to see what it is though.
Honestly I think Stacey just maybe isnt the brightest and doesnt see the grinch for what she is.

So now Joe is in the final, will hinch finally post about him? Late entry for tattle bingo?

Reactions: 18
Something smells fishy and it isn’t Stacey’s ninny....

They’re up to something kids. Make up done, hair done. It’s either a shoot or something for an ad or a tv show of stace - because there’s no way Hinch could have one she doesn’t do anything worth watching haha.
Anyway defo something more to it than popping in for a brew 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Something that just occured to me. Is Ronnie's full name Ronnie, or is it Ronald?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think you're all being a bit harsh. Terrible trolls. I personally think it's lovely when Hinch gets together with her friend to play house. Cute!

20200301_203246.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Thanks a lot Verucca! I’ve missed my upgraded VIP status because of #dontbegreedy & your mean girls play date! I had my light up letters and bridesmaid dress ready as well! Ruining my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you are blocked does your post disappear and can you still see her instagram or are you unable to access it?
No if you are blocked you cannot see the stories or grids anymore sorry hun

Hiiiiii... Lots written here today. Would any one kindly fill me in on what iv missed today please? ☺ Iv scanned a bit, but too many pages here to read all of it right now 😘
stacey went round
They labelled some jars
They took the piss out of susan
She showed some canisters being stored with sugar dried milk and cleaning products next to each other
She bathed Ronnieblesshim
She showed some wallpaper
She told off an eBayer for jumping on her greedy bandwagon.

Reactions: 5
Hiiiiii... Lots written here today. Would any one kindly fill me in on what iv missed today please? ☺ Iv scanned a bit, but too many pages here to read all of it right now 😘
In a nutshell Hinch had a meltdown over an egg cage as someone other than herself might be ripping off her sheep. Stacey went to visit Hinch and re-organised her cupboards aka hung up mug shots and put her sauces on a lazy Susan. Then they bitched about being messaged by ‘Susan’ about the mayo not being in the fridge, clearly not practising the #bekind they keep preaching to anyone that will listen. Rex was there too and confused as to the ‘snack’ he’d been given to eat. Oh and both SS and Hinch dolled up to the 9s make up wise so potentially an ad in the works??? Did I miss anything?!

Reactions: 10
How she has the cheek to call someone else greedy when she’s so sly about all the money she makes off her fans is unbelievable 🤭 the irony is too much, she’s such a hypocrite! It’s only like her sharing stuff from eBay that’s more expensive than other suppliers, so she gets a cut.. but her stupid hinchers are gonna act like she’s doing them a favour.. SMH

I do love it when she shares videos of Onslow and it’s so obvious he’s fully done with her tit, but is just in it for the £££.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something smells fishy and it isn’t Stacey’s ninny....

They’re up to something kids. Make up done, hair done. It’s either a shoot or something for an ad or a tv show of stace - because there’s no way Hinch could have one she doesn’t do anything worth watching haha.
Anyway defo something more to it than popping in for a brew 😫
Yes totally agree. Did you all notice the hashtag #sophandstace?
Definitely something is in the pipeline! 🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.